Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/22/2021, 12:21   #5371 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
there was a server update just today or yesterday idk why the apex cheat wasn't disabled ahead of time.
Old 01/22/2021, 14:39   #5372 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have new?and give time again?
Old 01/22/2021, 15:38   #5373

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by toretgman View Post
have new?and give time again?
We are testing it right now. Just looks like it was delayed bans.
Old 01/22/2021, 16:41   #5374 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i've used this for 2~3 weeks so far and i'm not banned yet. Well i got 2.8k kills on horizon and got to masters. Maybe you guys are raging and got delayed bans from hideout or etc or did not clear your user file at %appdata% after your ban as mentioned by banek before and even on his instruction notepad given along with the file. i'm using fov 21 and size 2 type 1. Chill out on the raging a little please. and your KDR dont make it more than 10+KDR for a lvl 20
Old 01/22/2021, 16:50   #5375 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickira43 View Post
i've used this for 2~3 weeks so far and i'm not banned yet. Well i got 2.8k kills on horizon and got to masters. Maybe you guys are raging and got delayed bans from hideout or etc or did not clear your user file at %appdata% after your ban as mentioned by banek before and even on his instruction notepad given along with the file. i'm using fov 21 and size 2 type 1. Chill out on the raging a little please. and your KDR dont make it more than 10+KDR for a lvl 20
It's not delay ban. I used FP 3 weeks, and I have 2 master accounts, which did not get ban. But those accounts when I was using it, got banned immediately in a game. Obviously, Fp is dectected. But I have a question about time. When Fp is down, it will give us more time for making it up ?
Old 01/22/2021, 17:04   #5376 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasagi123456 View Post
It's not delay ban. I used FP 3 weeks, and I have 2 master accounts, which did not get ban. But those accounts when I was using it, got banned immediately in a game. Obviously, Fp is dectected. But I have a question about time. When Fp is down, it will give us more time for making it up ?
maybe it isnt delayed bans. Maybe it is. But if it is detected, everyone that was using it few days or same day before the immediate ban would be banned because of that ban wave. Honestly i'm still sure not sure about how accounts are banned. If raging then yeah high chance you'll be banned so don't come crying here that your banned because you raged. If a clip got sent to hideout, depends if your lucky he doesn't see your clip. else immediately banned. The banning system is a hit or miss. roughly 40% or more of preds/masters are cheaters or boosted so yeah its kinda broken ranked game once you reached D3 lobby.

and usually the time is frozen when under investigation/down and it would be compensated for the time loss but lately the past few times it was down, it wasn't compensated i think.
Old 01/22/2021, 17:41   #5377

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickira43 View Post
and usually the time is frozen when under investigation/down and it would be compensated for the time loss but lately the past few times it was down, it wasn't compensated i think.
We always add downtime back. If cheat is frozen, time also frozen.
Old 01/23/2021, 00:26   #5378 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have 2 predator accounts and 3 master accounts.
I use FP to get them all. 2 were banned due to last detection.

Will be start to get more fresh accounts from bronze to master. Pm me if you guys want to join together.

1. I take 4-5 days to be master(Solo)
2. I play on Singapore server only due to ping(Australia)
3. I’m passive cheat player, if you like to have 5kills+ every game then I’m not your best cheat mate.

Duo cheating is much more efficient than solo, if you are experienced cheater, we will get master in few days.
Old 01/23/2021, 09:55   #5379 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newapexmonkey View Post

Will be start to get more fresh accounts from bronze to master. Pm me if you guys want to join together.

3. Iím passive cheat player, if you like to have 5kills+ every game then Iím not your best cheat mate.

Duo cheating is much more efficient than solo, if you are experienced cheater, we will get master in few days.
Interested!

Dm
Old 01/23/2021, 10:41   #5380 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nox4kill View Post
bro, why so mad? lol
dont worry. he is banek's elder brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdrus View Post
Interested!

Dm
anyone else interested in "knock down" rather than kill? my acc still no ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
i need spoofer and esp only do you have any

Quote:
is the psilent available?

been awhile since i last check on here
Old 01/23/2021, 12:18   #5381

Quote:
Originally Posted by madanib View Post

i need spoofer and esp only do you have any

is the psilent available?

been awhile since i last check on here
I will post new cheat soon, but it will be without spoofer. But its pretty well and perfect for high ranks. Spoofer you always can buy seperate - https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/tr...anticheat.html
Old 01/23/2021, 12:34   #5382 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I will post new cheat soon, but it will be without spoofer. But its pretty well and perfect for high ranks. Spoofer you always can buy seperate -
But we want this cheat :3 any update on it yet?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2021, 18:02   #5383 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newapexmonkey View Post

3. Iím passive cheat player, if you like to have 5kills+ every game then Iím not your best cheat mate.

add me on discord sE#2344
Old 01/23/2021, 21:37   #5384 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there any new update on the cheat?
Old 01/24/2021, 04:06   #5385 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I remember i used fp for all of season 5 and no ban. then when season 6 hit i got a ban not because i was raging and getting kills every game i did die to. I would say its based off detection minus the reports to hideouts in the discord server. All i can say is that fp was solid in season 5 now I'm just worried if i buy again i will get banned no matter if i rage or not because like they say if you cheat you risk it pretty much sums it up. Its crazy people get to predator and masters and not get banned very odd.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot