Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 10/07/2020, 17:42   #4696 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
i have used it before when it was actually good i used all of season 5 never got undetected now there is to many people using it and its so easy to purchase and get your hands how about think first before shouting insults thanks sir good day to you.

Season 5 is not the same as season 6. Apex Have upgraded their Anticheat since then!! You don't know what you're talking about because you don't use this product anymore. So your ideas or wise words, noone can use what you say!!! You the most hated man on epvp.... I love it
Themdead is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2020, 07:56   #4697 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themdead View Post
Season 5 is not the same as season 6. Apex Have upgraded their Anticheat since then!! You don't know what you're talking about because you don't use this product anymore. So your ideas or wise words, noone can use what you say!!! You the most hated man on epvp.... I love it
This dude is ******* annoying lol. He concludes that FP is detected every week. Like bruh, its detected, sure then just go buy another cheat. What's the point telling here again and again that you are gonna buy another hack? Not like Banek is gonna beg you to stay lmao. Your existence means nothing to us or banek xD Petition to ban YOYOME from this thread
laudalasan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2020, 08:19   #4698 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
This dude is ******* annoying lol. He concludes that FP is detected every week. Like bruh, its detected, sure then just go buy another cheat. What's the point telling here again and again that you are gonna buy another hack? Not like Banek is gonna beg you to stay lmao. Your existence means nothing to us or banek xD Petition to ban YOYOME from this thread
Ok then continue using fp and get banned all over again. I read the thread dude, that person banned this person banned all over the place like bruh. The cheat is detected but people still use it ?? wow ok logic is missing around here. Last time i checked fp was good season 5 then eac buffed anti cheat season 6 but people still kept using it even after fp was getting updated on the regular i fail to see logic in that but banek swears its undetected ??
YOYOME is offline  
Old 10/08/2020, 08:35   #4699 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Ok then continue using fp and get banned all over again. I read the thread dude, that person banned this person banned all over the place like bruh. The cheat is detected but people still use it ?? wow ok logic is missing around here. Last time i checked fp was good season 5 then eac buffed anti cheat season 6 but people still kept using it even after fp was getting updated on the regular i fail to see logic in that but banek swears its undetected ??
Remind me, how is it any of your business if people keep using it? Lol I don't use it. I have played season 5 and got Predator 150 with it. Got banned in season 6. I don't really care about it. I have used over 10 cheats. So far, every cheat provider lies that its never been detected. Legit every cheat provider. Sure there are better cheats who don't get detected every week. Since you care about people so much, are you gonna pay for their cheats? If not then its not any of your business, you concluded its a bad cheat yeah? You stopped using it. Then i FAIL TO SEE THE LOGIC why you keep coming here everyday religiously just to **** talk here. Like why not just use other cheat and talk in their thread lol
laudalasan is offline  
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/09/2020, 01:40   #4700 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
Remind me, how is it any of your business if people keep using it? Lol I don't use it. I have played season 5 and got Predator 150 with it. Got banned in season 6. I don't really care about it. I have used over 10 cheats. So far, every cheat provider lies that its never been detected. Legit every cheat provider. Sure there are better cheats who don't get detected every week. Since you care about people so much, are you gonna pay for their cheats? If not then its not any of your business, you concluded its a bad cheat yeah? You stopped using it. Then i FAIL TO SEE THE LOGIC why you keep coming here everyday religiously just to **** talk here. Like why not just use other cheat and talk in their thread lol
Facts all day lmao!!
keenkong1290 is offline  
Old 10/09/2020, 08:48   #4701 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 8
Is anyone else getting the Socket Error upon injecting this cheat??
Adderalldaddy is offline  
Old 10/09/2020, 08:54   #4702 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Cheats Down

Hello,

I purchased the cheat for 1 week, 5 days ago or so. It was down for a period of time when apex updated (which is fair enough) but is now down again, and just says socket error when i load up the cheat.

A lot if my playtime has been cut short because of these issues.

The cheats themselves are really cool though, and very fun to use when i am able to.
Jaxyn is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2020, 13:53   #4703


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderalldaddy View Post
Is anyone else getting the Socket Error upon injecting this cheat??
Please wait for fix.

-------
Server issue is fixed
banek192 is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 10:48   #4704 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 15
Spec count is fixed atm?
LJEND is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 13:34   #4705


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
Spec count is fixed atm?
Should work fine, check it.
banek192 is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 18:08   #4706 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 15
Nope it only shows the numbers, not the names.
LJEND is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2020, 23:29   #4707


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
Nope it only shows the numbers, not the names.
In ranked or normal games?
banek192 is offline  
Old 10/11/2020, 00:02   #4708 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
In ranked or normal games?
No matter, spectator is spectator. Its not working for some days.
LJEND is offline  
Old 10/11/2020, 14:39   #4709


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
No matter, spectator is spectator. Its not working for some days.
Okay will tell coder.
banek192 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2020, 21:09   #4710 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 6
how do you open the menu ? The cheat is not working for me
Boisjoli is offline  
Reply

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Xera.ph - Apex Internal - Aimbot - Shield ESP - RCS Recoil Control - HWID Spoofer
12/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Product: - Xeraph - Supported AntiCheats & Status: EASY ANTICHEAT - UNDETECTED 21/04/2019 Supported OS: Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64) Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD. https://i.imgur.com/WHh6H1x.png ...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.