Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/27/2020, 13:29   #4606 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
banek why bumping the thread while it's detected?
Old 09/27/2020, 14:51   #4607 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this hack for 30 days, I received a 2 day ban and now it doesn't work .. I'm disappointed .. money thrown in the wind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2020, 15:51   #4608 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsilwio View Post
I bought this hack for 30 days, I received a 2 day ban and now it doesn't work .. I'm disappointed .. money thrown in the wind.
Maybe first read the latest reviews before buying it, just a tip, its been detected for a while now.
Old 09/27/2020, 23:56   #4609

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Apex updated with new security and available for usage and purchase again!

All users received downtime back. You got same amount of days which you had before cheat went down.

Have fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2020, 00:33   #4610 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

O really ? We got an update. Nice. Lets see how long it lasts till bans start popping up. I will refresh page as needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2020, 03:03   #4611 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
Is still working to make more money. If u think load from usb change anything when fp its not cloud base and its injecting into x64 process, than you are smart cheating guy, rotfl

And for ur next question- yes i was even trying usb method too the same no matter.
I think you are the only one not banned?
Hey buddy. Don't waste your time with that barking dog it's always barking to everyone here. Banek said 'Just report him' LOL. I bet it doesn't have any human friend, girl friend except internet enemy like us and 3D girl friend in its PC.
Old 09/28/2020, 08:29   #4612 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi banek,
the days have not been added. I didn't even play 4 days out of my 30 days as updates all this month now I have 14 days OMG
Old 09/28/2020, 09:50   #4613

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by powfrench View Post
hi banek,
the days have not been added. I didn't even play 4 days out of my 30 days as updates all this month now I have 14 days OMG
I told loader coder to check your days but so far i didnt get any reply about this.

-----

Also BEFORE you start play again and only for who using verion with spoofer:
Type in start %appdata% and find file which match your profile windows username, remove it and restart pc.

Run loader as always and select version with spoofer and inject it, pc should be restarted.
Now you can use cheat again. This neeed to do after each ban!
Old 09/28/2020, 17:12   #4614 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

that work rly good
Old 09/28/2020, 19:15   #4615 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Fp is trash and detected we all know it. Find a different cheat thanks.
Bro I quit playing for a few months and last time I checked you were typing salty comments on this thread every day and I come back now and you're still here in this thread. If you are so salty just get the **** off LOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2020, 20:35   #4616 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofpsp View Post
Bro I quit playing for a few months and last time I checked you were typing salty comments on this thread every day and I come back now and you're still here in this thread. If you are so salty just get the **** off LOL
I agree, this thread would have been much cleaner and less salty if he were already banned from epvp, he inspires so many other little salty kids who come here buy the cheat since its cheap and complain once they get banned.. he says "find a better cheat FP is trash" but still comes here as soon as FP gets updated and gets salty again if its detected/gets banned. ******* 2 rupees logic madarchod
Old 09/29/2020, 01:02   #4617 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey i didnt get compensated
Old 09/29/2020, 02:53   #4618 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boisjoli View Post
Hey i didnt get compensated
The same
Old 09/29/2020, 03:42   #4619 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn0rX View Post
I agree, this thread would have been much cleaner and less salty if he were already banned from epvp, he inspires so many other little salty kids who come here buy the cheat since its cheap and complain once they get banned.. he says "find a better cheat FP is trash" but still comes here as soon as FP gets updated and gets salty again if its detected/gets banned. ******* 2 rupees logic madarchod
Im just laughing on the floor because every time it gets updated it gets detected like a few days later.
Old 09/29/2020, 04:48   #4620 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

petition to ban him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn0rX View Post
I agree, this thread would have been much cleaner and less salty if he were already banned from epvp, he inspires so many other little salty kids who come here buy the cheat since its cheap and complain once they get banned.. he says "find a better cheat FP is trash" but still comes here as soon as FP gets updated and gets salty again if its detected/gets banned. fucking 2 rupees logic madarchod
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Im just laughing on the floor because every time it gets updated it gets detected like a few days later.
Can we get a petition to ban him, this yoyome person? His the root of all toxic shit in this thread and the biggest hypocrite. Crying and shitting on FP when its down and pulling everyone down calling everyone of us shit noob ragers when he can barely get to bronze 3 without using cheats.
Then when FP is up then saying oh FP is the best cheat in the world.
Biggest hypocrite i've known in my life

Along with some others in this thread. You know who you are for being toxic for no reason.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot