Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/26/2020, 11:00   #4216 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My time is not frozen is there a reason for that?
Old 08/26/2020, 11:02   #4217 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsunero View Post
My time is not frozen is there a reason for that?
Maybe read the recent comments lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 11:11   #4218 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickira43 View Post
Preach. He's an advocate of FP's "legit/pro/never banned/Karen" army and a flawless person.

Banned, Nvidia, used glow.
no no he is the classic karen. when he gets banned he goes on full rage dissing the cheat lol. look at his comments from season 4 xD the dude doesn't get it. i raged hard asf. RAGE doesn't even matter these days. my clip was posted in apex servers like 5 times still i didn't get any ban. this season i have been raging too. still no ban xD dude's an imbecile
Old 08/26/2020, 11:18   #4219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
no no he is the classic karen. when he gets banned he goes on full rage dissing the cheat lol. look at his comments from season 4 xD the dude doesn't get it. i raged hard asf. RAGE doesn't even matter these days. my clip was posted in apex servers like 5 times still i didn't get any ban. this season i have been raging too. still no ban xD dude's an imbecile
He's probably a little kid that doesn't know how this all works, his brain doesn't function properly like we do.
Old 08/26/2020, 11:41   #4220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Bruh, i was being sarcastic af. I called him out during season 5 for calling everyone ragers and noob with no brain on how to play the game cause several of us got banned. And he just went, meh.

Thought i was the only one feeling this way about this Yoyome person. His got this arrogant and ignorant vibes. We're all using the same hacks too so don't look down on us when your the same.

Can't get any lower than this man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 11:51   #4221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How long do updates usually take? I can't play on main
Old 08/26/2020, 12:02   #4222 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_SPIKE View Post

Simple Until Its Done !!!
Old 08/26/2020, 12:04   #4223 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_SPIKE View Post
No idea, could be from 1 day to a week. Just chill. Go out, get some fresh air. Watch videos. Longest that i known its down is close to 2 weeks due to spoofer problem where eac changed it entirely. I won't go into details.

But most importantly, BANEK WILL COMPENSATE ANY TIME LOSS. If he doesn't, just pm him on telegram or ask him on here. Be nice. His just a reseller, not the developer so stop telling him to do this or that.
Old 08/26/2020, 12:05   #4224 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Enable the main version already before i go buy another, its getting to this point now.
Old 08/26/2020, 12:56   #4225 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatioo View Post
Enable the main version already before i go buy another, its getting to this point now.
then go buy a other one you Dont belong here
Old 08/26/2020, 14:16   #4226 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllSyntaxXll View Post
then go buy a other one you Dont belong here
How do i not belong here, i paid for a month, main version aint detected and im not banned, yet i still cant use what i paid for, so just because my post doesn't suit your narrative or agenda does not give you any leverage to tell me i dont belong here as if you're actually relevant here yourself when we both know you're just some cheating ******* with crappy English.

have a nice day.
Old 08/26/2020, 14:22   #4227 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
How do i not belong here, i paid for a month, main version aint detected and im not banned, yet i still cant use what i paid for, so just because my post doesn't suit your narrative or agenda does not give you any leverage to tell me i dont belong here as if you're actually relevant here yourself when we both know you're just some cheating ******* with crappy English.

have a nice day.
what he meant was stop whining about the cheat being down for a while. Banek didn't take down the cheat because he gets ******* from it. He did it for your safety, to make sure you get the product you paid for. So he is essentially asking you to stop being a man child and just wait for it to be updated. He always compensate for the time lost during updates. So stop being impatient ***** and just wait. That's what he meant
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 14:38   #4228 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
what he meant was stop whining about the cheat being down for a while. Banek didn't take down the cheat because he gets ******* from it. He did it for your safety, to make sure you get the product you paid for. So he is essentially asking you to stop being a man child and just wait for it to be updated. He always compensate for the time lost during updates. So stop being impatient ***** and just wait. That's what he meant
Sounds like youre just being a salty little ***** yourself right now because you got your Predator account banned, no need to take it out on me buddy.
Old 08/26/2020, 14:43   #4229 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Sounds like youre just being a salty little ***** yourself right now because you got your Predator account banned, no need to take it out on me buddy.
i have over 50 accounts banned. i couldn't care less about getting banned lul xD
Old 08/26/2020, 14:45   #4230 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
He has a point, you're just impatient, its disabled for a day, just have patience its not that hard, he's not salty he's just stating a fact, you're the one being salty.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot