Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/26/2020, 00:00   #4201 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Based off on the comments i think its the spoofer that got detected
Old 08/26/2020, 00:41   #4202 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmiter View Post
Based off on the comments i think its the spoofer that got detected
It's always the spoofer. That's why I said **** it, just going to use main only and haven't been banned at all
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 01:22   #4203 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After months of use, finally I have been hit.
Old 08/26/2020, 03:50   #4204 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Who got banned or not banned, please reply:
NVIDIA / Using glow
Old 08/26/2020, 04:50   #4205 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_SPIKE View Post
I'm not banned. Only used main, not spoofer. Used glow, rcs 7, and aim with box.. Main down though, not just spoofer.
Badass RCS 7
Old 08/26/2020, 05:18   #4206 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im using "main" because I have my own spoofer and I am never detected for 2 months, so I have no idea that that the spoofer is detected haha

If the spoofer is detected please update the "with spoofer" and let the "main" users play.
Old 08/26/2020, 05:30   #4207 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiboy92 View Post
Badass RCS 7
hell yeah
Old 08/26/2020, 05:45   #4208 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
@ start reading posts, use brain and stop talk about rage, i know ur account on battlecord discord and know ur origin account and u play worse than semi legit u hardstuck diamond lobby... show off your Battlecord posts where u wanna be a legitimate player. you use cheats yourself and you complain about cheaters on discord, weak. Kaboom
noticed that his posts in epvp is only in this thread and always hitting his fellow cheaters as if his very clean and legit af, I got banned too, I only have 4 k/d/r and am above average in movement. I never played ranked eversince season 6 started and there is no one spectating me when I kill other players, I am using a legend with legendary skin too. So, what yoyome always saying that we got banned because of raging is not true. The cheat or the spoofer is detected. That's it. Even devs are admitting it because they stopped the operation of the cheat and investigating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Who got banned or not banned, please reply:
nvidia
used glow
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 07:13   #4209 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsucc View Post
noticed that his posts in epvp is only in this thread and always hitting his fellow cheaters as if his very clean and legit af, I got banned too, I only have 4 k/d/r and am above average in movement. I never played ranked eversince season 6 started and there is no one spectating me when I kill other players, I am using a legend with legendary skin too. So, what yoyome always saying that we got banned because of raging is not true. The cheat or the spoofer is detected. That's it. Even devs are admitting it because they stopped the operation of the cheat and investigating.

Preach. He's an advocate of FP's "legit/pro/never banned/Karen" army and a flawless person.

Banned, Nvidia, used glow.
Old 08/26/2020, 07:21   #4210 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickira43 View Post
Preach. He's an advocate of FP's "legit/pro/never banned/Karen" army and a flawless person.

Banned, Nvidia, used glow.
lolll
Old 08/26/2020, 08:09   #4211 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsucc View Post

nvidia
used glow
I fully agree him.
Old 08/26/2020, 08:24   #4212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen8325 View Post
I fully agree him.
I believe the spoofer is detected because I am using "main" with my own Spoofer but Im not detected since 2 months and im not raging. I only get 1-3 kills per game. So I think the spoofer is detected
Old 08/26/2020, 08:54   #4213 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not work now
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 09:24   #4214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Normaly when all banned not me i was thinking it was spoofer. This time i was banned too i never raged and most important im using private other spoofer not fp...
Old 08/26/2020, 10:36   #4215 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah no ban at all for me, nvidia. Only used main. When is it gonna be available? I thought they were only updating spoofer version

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot