Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/19/2020, 19:18   #4036

elite*gold: 1377
The Black Market: 228/19/3
We will check some ban reports any way.

but i played just today without spoofer and my accout still fine.
Old 08/19/2020, 19:26   #4037 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
We will check some ban reports any way.

but i played just today without spoofer and my accout still fine.
i checked my account and its still fine as well and i dont use spoofer
Old 08/19/2020, 20:53   #4038 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i just read the last two pages, sounds like its silent aim got manual reported got banned and people that got ban before playing a game or a few games, most likely they are HWID ban. In my opinion, cheat is good.

I have two accounts, one is masters both split last season (got animated masters logo XD) not banned at all. Second one is alt account (started last season 2nd split), not banned at all. I do not rage , i never use silent aimbot (too oblivious, so many players now know to record and twitted to dev).

My settings are regular aimbot, fov 2 or 1 (circle super small), smooth 12. Its harder to hit but its legit as hell.

If you try to get to predators, you have to play super legit, on pred lobby, every team you kill, they will spectate you for sure, and many predator lobby players and streamers know how to get you ban (report and twitted to dev).
Old 08/19/2020, 20:59   #4039 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staynaughty View Post
i just read the last two pages, sounds like its silent aim got manual reported got banned and people that got ban before playing a game or a few games, most likely they are HWID ban. In my opinion, cheat is good.

I have two accounts, one is masters both split last season (got animated masters logo XD) not banned at all. Second one is alt account (started last season 2nd split), not banned at all. I do not rage , i never use silent aimbot (too oblivious, so many players now know to record and twitted to dev).

My settings are regular aimbot, fov 2 or 1 (circle super small), smooth 12. Its harder to hit but its legit as hell.

If you try to get to predators, you have to play super legit, on pred lobby, every team you kill, they will spectate you for sure, and many predator lobby players and streamers know how to get you ban (report and twitted to dev).
yea I agree those people that keep getting banned are hwid banned or they act stupid and rage and think they won’t get recorded and a clip sent to the guy who bans accounts. Literally just checked my account this morning it’s fine.
Old 08/19/2020, 21:50   #4040 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So guys someone can send super legit setting for road ton preda please ? And rn we should do play with banek cheats with spoofer or main ? Thanks in advance
Old 08/19/2020, 21:54   #4041

elite*gold: 1377
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha96 View Post
So guys someone can send super legit setting for road ton preda please ? And rn we should do play with banek cheats with spoofer or main ? Thanks in advance
you playing ranked or normal games only?

and if you are never banned before better use only main version, after first ban clean pc and start using spoofer version.
Old 08/19/2020, 22:23   #4042 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got banned today, too! I never used the spoofer, but I used silent aim.

Banek, you wrote this on the first page when you introduced silent aim:

Quote:
It's perfect silent aimbot. Doesn't change view point even for spectators.
Are you still sure that it is undetectable? If it is technically detectable, how?
Old 08/19/2020, 22:26   #4043 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it's been 8 months I took FP I never had a problem, it's been 15 days I'm waiting for a reset hwid I waited! I had 10 days before the FP worries then now I have been reset hwid I only have 5 days I am angry I lost 5 days and also the end of season 5. I waited for nothing to have 5 days omg ... basically I pay for 25 days and 15 days waiting for reset ....

i'm STOP BUY.
Old 08/19/2020, 22:32   #4044 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you playing ranked or normal games only?

and if you are never banned before better use only main version, after first ban clean pc and start using spoofer version.
I play both of them. Ok so today it was my first ban. When u say clean pc whats does mean ?
Old 08/19/2020, 22:33   #4045 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Also, I read (elsewhere) that all glow ESPs are generally internal cheats as they manipulate the glow parameter and therefore they are easily detectable, because this is visible on the screenshots which EAC can make and upload on remote demand due to suspicion. May I ask you to comment this?
Old 08/19/2020, 22:38   #4046 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got banned with the spoofer version. Always try to play legit, never used silent aimbot. Today started using the main version, got a new account and still playing so good. I'm pretty sure the spoofer is detected.

I have friend that also plays legit, we want to rank to pred this season but we need one more. Anybody wants to play?
Old 08/19/2020, 22:42   #4047 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

banned today but i just create a new account to cheat with.. used spoofer version, dont want to use main because i also play legit on my main account that i dont wanna take any chances of that one being banned, i dont cheat on that account so cant risk a hwid ban.
Old 08/19/2020, 23:05   #4048 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok so then it looks like spoofer is detected
Old 08/19/2020, 23:18   #4049 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My friend and I got Banned. I used spoofer. Nvidia card. Legit settings but it doesnt matter a detected chair is detected. Dev please review full code and test.
Old 08/19/2020, 23:19   #4050 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Ok so then it looks like spoofer is detected

seems like its always the spoofers that are detected..

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot