Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/19/2020, 15:06   #4021 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
So is everyone using spoofer then and got banned ? Because I use cheat and never been banned. Probably spoofer detected once again. Fp might need a new spoofer ?
You dont use de FP spoofer? Did you play today?
Old 08/19/2020, 15:11   #4022 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcross25 View Post
You dont use de FP spoofer? Did you play today?
No i dont use spoofer at all really dont need to the fact i dont rage is good enough but if you get reported once and they see a video of you cheating you get banned instantly no matter detection or not but people cant help it and ape crazy. I haven't played today at all yet.Im assuming fp spoofer is detected because people in forums are reporting they have used spoofer and have been banned. But still i cant speak for the spoofer as that i dont use the fp spoofer so i dont know if it is or not.
Old 08/19/2020, 15:14   #4023 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
No i dont use spoofer at all really dont need to the fact i dont rage is good enough but if you get reported once and they see a video of you cheating you get banned instantly no matter detection or not but people cant help it and ape crazy. I haven't played today at all yet.Im assuming fp spoofer is detected because people in forums are reporting they have used spoofer and have been banned. But still i cant speak for the spoofer as that i dont use the fp spoofer so i dont know if it is or not.
I played yesterday with the spoofer version without problem. I dont rage too, but now that i tried to play without cheat at all, my account got banned. So probably the spoofer version is detected.
Old 08/19/2020, 15:19   #4024 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I played yesterday with the spoofer version without problem. I dont rage too, but now that i tried to play without cheat at all, my account got banned. So probably the spoofer version is detected.
Thats exactly what im thinking fp makes a good cheat but that spoofer usually gets detected all the time. So what im seeing now is that the spoofer version needs a rework or just the spoofer its self needs a update
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2020, 16:18   #4025 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

banned too, no spoofer and no aim was used
Old 08/19/2020, 16:48   #4026 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

users playing with normal aim got no ban but ppl using silent probaly got all ban xo
Old 08/19/2020, 17:08   #4027 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tufi is right, if ur aim is not good to use rly low fov like 1-2 max go for normal aimbot becouse the curving bullets will make ur account banned rly fast. 1 short video and u got banned.

Btw, 420 tufi

Any smart non raging or smart rage player? Pls some good movement and dont be obvious even with esp. Than dm be somebody for games, last spli master atm d4.
Old 08/19/2020, 17:29   #4028 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned too
Old 08/19/2020, 17:33   #4029 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
Any smart non raging or smart rage player? Pls some good movement and dont be obvious even with esp. Than dm be somebody for games, last spli master atm d4.
300+ ping lets go HAHA, anyways I just got ban from just using main w/o spoofer and yeah settings are silent aim, type 3 fov 4/5. So i won't be playing with ya real soon. Oh well I'm unlucky.
Old 08/19/2020, 18:00   #4030 Trade Status: Verified(?)

My friend and me got banned to - spoofer need a fix
Old 08/19/2020, 18:03   #4031 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok so from what I’m seeing silent aim and spoofer is detected ? Also im sure that most people were hwid ban and got banned or no. this is really confusing. i guess just use normal aimbot then
Old 08/19/2020, 18:24   #4032 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ok so from what Iím seeing silent aim and spoofer is detected ? Also im sure that most people were hwid ban and got banned or no. this is really confusing. i guess just sue normal aimbot then
I believe so. Iím pretty sure spoofer is detected, and those that use main cheat and got banned used silent aim. Iím going to try main version without rage to see if the cheat without silent aim is safe.
Old 08/19/2020, 18:34   #4033 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I believe so. I’m pretty sure spoofer is detected, and those that use main cheat and got banned used silent aim. I’m going to try main version without rage to see if the cheat without silent aim is safe.
Ok let us know because i checked my account and its fine so it could be based off reports and people not knowing how to play smart. Spoofer has been known to be detected alot thats why i dont use it.
Old 08/19/2020, 19:01   #4034 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ok let us know because i checked my account and its fine so it could be based off reports and people not knowing how to play smart. Spoofer has been known to be detected alot thats why i dont use it.
So what is the recommended spoofer to use?
Old 08/19/2020, 19:05   #4035 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellliott View Post
So what is the recommended spoofer to use?
Hard to say i dont really use one. But there are some good ones out there just got to look. But i been kinda in the market for a spoofer.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot