Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/05/2020, 21:55   #3751 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nox4kill View Post

Finally, i got banned after 1 1/2 months. It was a good hack btw.
maybe traces? its not the cheat. im pred around #150 and the acc has +5k kills.
Old 08/05/2020, 22:59   #3752 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Definitely traces in his case, also did you make a new account or did you buy a high level account or cheat on a high level account you had laying around ? New accounts are a lot more suspect. Or someone clipped a visor of you and sent it to respawn and u got manual banned
Old 08/05/2020, 23:06   #3753 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

idk why but rust FP players getting banned D:
Old 08/05/2020, 23:19   #3754 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Definitely traces in his case, also did you make a new account or did you buy a high level account or cheat on a high level account you had laying around ? New accounts are a lot more suspect. Or someone clipped a visor of you and sent it to respawn and u got manual banned
New account, from lv0 with FP to lv 160 with 5k kills and using my farming bot to low the kd/d ratio while i sleep.
Old 08/05/2020, 23:42   #3755 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got banned too today. Maybe manually by reports or is it detected?
Old 08/06/2020, 00:05   #3756 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got banned today, too!

I actually think it is manual ban. I used these settings for the last 3 days:

AIM - ON
SILENT - ON
SILENT MODE - ON
SMOOTH - 11
COMPENSATION - OFF
FOV - 15
NO SWAY - ON
RCS - 5
KEY - LALT

Some notes:

- I ranked from bronze5 to platinum 4 in the last 2 days.
- I kinda raged yesterday. In some games I had more than 3k damage and 10 kills. I also killed enemies on very long range.
- My gameplay was kinda obvious regarding ESP usage for a spectator, but I checked intensively for spectators, especially after squad kills (and ppl actually didn't spectate me that often).

Something strange happened to me, though. In some games, my squad mates seemed to know that I was cheating already when the game started (jumping phase). I asked one of those why they would think that, and mostly they didn't want to tell me. Just one guy said something like "A lot of people are watching you right now" although there were 0 spectators... Any idea anyone how they found out?

And one more thing: I was banned on this pc 1 month ago. I could anyways go on playing with a new account without hwid spoofing. I used this cheat for the last 9 days.

Appreciate any comments on this case!
Old 08/06/2020, 01:48   #3757

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Cheat is frozen while we investigate ban reports.
Please wait for news.
Old 08/06/2020, 04:28   #3758 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by habitable_zone View Post
I got banned today, too!

I actually think it is manual ban. I used these settings for the last 3 days:

AIM - ON
SILENT - ON
SILENT MODE - ON
SMOOTH - 11
COMPENSATION - OFF
FOV - 15
NO SWAY - ON
RCS - 5
KEY - LALT

Some notes:

- I ranked from bronze5 to platinum 4 in the last 2 days.
- I kinda raged yesterday. In some games I had more than 3k damage and 10 kills. I also killed enemies on very long range.
- My gameplay was kinda obvious regarding ESP usage for a spectator, but I checked intensively for spectators, especially after squad kills (and ppl actually didn't spectate me that often).

Something strange happened to me, though. In some games, my squad mates seemed to know that I was cheating already when the game started (jumping phase). I asked one of those why they would think that, and mostly they didn't want to tell me. Just one guy said something like "A lot of people are watching you right now" although there were 0 spectators... Any idea anyone how they found out?

And one more thing: I was banned on this pc 1 month ago. I could anyways go on playing with a new account without hwid spoofing. I used this cheat for the last 9 days.

Appreciate any comments on this case!
Dude lol no wonder you got banned silent aim no sway on and fov of 15 you definitely got banned and reported and a video clipped of you and this is why fp will get detected quicker because dumb people rage like this unbelievable. now banek had to freeze it because of ban reports lovely smh. i was going to buy a month but i guess not
Old 08/06/2020, 04:29   #3759 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Same actually, i got banned after about a month of usage. Started from scratch to level 100+ and got to masters. Did a revo uninstall before playing this account. And I played as safe as possible with less than 10 kills per game and mainly used mastiffs for kills. Oh well. Was good while it lasted.

SMOOTH 7
FOV 5
FOV type 3
RCS 3
Old 08/06/2020, 04:47   #3760 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

those who got banned i think their spoofer got detected. I used main with 3rd party spoofer & I'm still not banned.
Old 08/06/2020, 04:52   #3761 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been playing with the cheat and haven't been baned yet. Not rage, NO SILENCE aimbot and just use it when necessary. Let's see whats going on.
Old 08/06/2020, 04:58   #3762 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

predator #150 and NOT BANNED. THOSE BANNED CHECK YOUR SPOOFER AND WINDOWS CLEANER. REVO IS NOT ANYMORE SAFE. (BTW i'm selling mine.)
Old 08/06/2020, 05:10   #3763 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For real Iíve been using a high level account and just using the main version no spoofer and no ban . Also starting from scratch will get you banned way faster. The fp coders should re work there spoofer Iím 100 percent betting th are whatís causing the bans other than people being idiots and raging in new accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
predator #150 and NOT BANNED. THOSE BANNED CHECK YOUR SPOOFER AND WINDOWS CLEANER. REVO IS NOT ANYMORE SAFE. (BTW i'm selling mine.)
btw whatís the name of your spoofer and how much are you selling it for ? Is it reliable ? Dm if you can please
Old 08/06/2020, 05:16   #3764 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
share me ur setting bro, what spoofer u r using?
Old 08/06/2020, 05:38   #3765 Trade Status: Verified(?)

All cheater will get banned!!! All!!! It's only a matter of time... No matter what... Just saying it!

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot