Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 05/20/2020, 22:06   #2671 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Rust anti cheat had been implemented in the game good luck with cheating you will all get banned
YOYOME is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 22:11   #2672 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
yeah pretty much been trying different **** get banned after a couple games.
kniferman is offline  
Old 05/20/2020, 23:33   #2673


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
So far very mixed reports, i have read all your messages here and in telegram and probably we will disable cheat again soon. Sales already disabled through for more than day.

Sorry about such issues, just looks like EAC did updates exactly to fully detect our bypass methods, but now time to our move
banek192 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2020, 01:01   #2674 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
mrnasty3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
So far very mixed reports, i have read all your messages here and in telegram and probably we will disable cheat again soon. Sales already disabled through for more than day.

Sorry about such issues, just looks like EAC did updates exactly to fully detect our bypass methods, but now time to our move
Considering that most of the people are reporting the cheat itself being detected, along with the spoofer. That means your really going to have to rework the entire framework so that EAC doesnít detect it, which I assume and almost know is not a quick fix. I do respect that you guys are going to do something along those lines to fix the cheat, but please donít tell people that itís going to be a couple days fix and have everyone waiting because the reality is that this is a minimum 1-2 week kind of thing even if you guys are working at max effort.
mrnasty3 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2020, 01:20   #2675 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
I would just take fp apart and rework it like the guy above me said. No point in releasing it again anytime soon. But until then I will be wreaking havoc in warzone and multiplayer. Btw elitepvpers site is now put on blast in the cheater submission for apex probably should find another way to buy cheetos then
YOYOME is offline  
Old 05/21/2020, 07:21   #2676


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe345 View Post
As I predicted, you wont be able to bypass it.
Just refund money to active subscribers and close the project.
We already found issues and found way of bypass. Please dont talk about what you dont even know.
banek192 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2020, 08:15   #2677 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
I would have to agree rusts anti cheat is way overpowered. So hopefully banek and the coders no what there doing because we all know how rusts anti cheat is itís impossible to use anything on it as well as fortnite
YOYOME is offline  
Old 05/21/2020, 10:42   #2678 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 15
So will you compensate the downtime while your currently updating it?
chickira43 is offline  
Old 05/21/2020, 12:46   #2679 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebatt View Post
marah nauuuu hahaha
Menggelabah tak reti duk diam haha
madanib is offline  
Old 05/21/2020, 13:20   #2680 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
We already found issues and found way of bypass. Please dont talk about what you dont even know.
any hwid spoofer you suggest?
laudalasan is offline  
Old 05/21/2020, 14:12   #2681 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by madanib View Post
Menggelabah tak reti duk diam haha
itulahhh.. macam boleh mati xde hack tuu
jebatt is offline  
Old 05/21/2020, 19:43   #2682 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
I would have to agree rusts anti cheat is way overpowered. So hopefully banek and the coders no what there doing because we all know how rusts anti cheat is itís impossible to use anything on it as well as fortnite
man you started this world today? there are tons of working chairs out there, yes the rust anti cheat can be good but its not impossible to break, its a normal and a forever battle between hacks creators and the games developers.
suzanoebok is offline  
Old 05/22/2020, 00:14   #2683 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanoebok View Post
man you started this world today? there are tons of working chairs out there, yes the rust anti cheat can be good but its not impossible to break, its a normal and a forever battle between hacks creators and the games developers.
I havenít been living under a rock but it is a real tough anti cheat to break and like fortnite the cheat can be update one day then the next day itís detected talk about a endless pointless battle but hey thatís just how it goes no wonder the employees at epic games are working 70 plus hours
YOYOME is offline  
Old 05/22/2020, 02:19   #2684 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
LOL

I don't know but i'm using a cheat right now for 4 days and still not detected so ea security was made by human so it is possible for human to break it apart lol but anyway good luck Banek i know your team can make it through don't give up GG
SHOOTER676 is offline  
Old 05/22/2020, 03:13   #2685 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 22
use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOTER676 View Post
I don't know but i'm using a cheat right now for 4 days and still not detected so ea security was made by human so it is possible for human to break it apart lol but anyway good luck Banek i know your team can make it through don't give up GG
silent aim use?
szss2119 is offline  
Reply

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Xera.ph - Apex Internal - Aimbot - Shield ESP - RCS Recoil Control - HWID Spoofer
12/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Product: - Xeraph - Supported AntiCheats & Status: EASY ANTICHEAT - UNDETECTED 21/04/2019 Supported OS: Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64) Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD. https://i.imgur.com/WHh6H1x.png ...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.