Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/18/2020, 19:46   #2566 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
is there any working spoofer out there? so many scams lol ****
Old 05/18/2020, 19:46   #2567 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniferman View Post
xD my luck bought today got instantly banned same thing with godsent one bought 1 day was banned the next day
thats so unlucky hahaha you made my day dude haha
Old 05/18/2020, 20:17   #2568 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

We can argue this all day and night but like I said before I will say it again the cheat is public, people rage to **** much and get reported all the time and get banned how you expect to rage and not get reported lol unless you want to rage then that’s on you I like to play slow and not rage why ? Be sure I don’t want to have to keep making new accounts and using unban methods and bla bla stuff like I have what I use and am not banned so yea. Also didn’t eac just get like a rust anti cheat update ? Lol yea good luck getting around that.
Old 05/18/2020, 20:33   #2569 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
We can argue this all day and night but like I said before I will say it again the cheat is public, people rage to **** much and get reported all the time and get banned how you expect to rage and not get reported lol unless you want to rage then thatís on you I like to play slow and not rage why ? Be sure I donít want to have to keep making new accounts and using unban methods and bla bla stuff like I have what I use and am not banned so yea. Also didnít eac just get like a rust anti cheat update ? Lol yea good luck getting around that.
but wait a moment , coming from me that have used different things in different games if you want to rage thats on you most cheats i've seen ppl who rage get constantly banned but those who play the more "legit" side are not trapped by that because its not the cheat getting detected its actually the rage hacking its completly different one could argue that i played roughly 10 games with 1 win yeah but other than that i already win on my own and didnt go blatnat had a 3 fov setting and still got banned
Old 05/18/2020, 20:37   #2570 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We can argue this all day and night but like I said before I will say it again the cheat is public, people rage to **** much and get reported all the time and get banned how you expect to rage and not get reported lol unless you want to rage then thatís on you I like to play slow and not rage why ? Be sure I donít want to have to keep making new accounts and using unban methods and bla bla stuff like I have what I use and am not banned so yea. Also didnít eac just get like a rust anti cheat update ? Lol yea good luck getting around that.
you are welcome to go buy any other hack
Old 05/18/2020, 20:43   #2571 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Like I said I use what I use and don’t rage and no ban for me but seeing call Of duty use phone verification and apex implementing rust easy anti cheat methods there is just really no point in cheating honestly yea sure you can spoof and reinstall windows and change hardware but in the end cheats will still get detected and people will get banned unless something different happens with these Cheetos and he coders have a better way around it also fp was down for over a week and now people getting banned so we waited that long just to get banned lol so who missed what and how ?? Was the cheat even update and looked at throughout? Probably not they just played with the cheat and just gave us it the other day and now people are getting banned there was probably no improvement to the security of this cheat because people are getting banned because of rust anti cheat measures like are people blind ? Yea I know I can buy another cheat dummy thanks for being obvious
Old 05/18/2020, 20:48   #2572 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubypwns View Post
I am getting a blue screen as soon as I load the cheat with the spoofer. Anyone else with this problem?
Try this. I had the same issue. I loaded without spoofer once and then quickly backed out and for whatever reason mine worked WITH spoofer ever since. Maybe some kind of update glitch with our actual hwid/?

Quote:
Like I said I use what I use and don’t rage and no ban for me but seeing call Of duty use phone verification and apex implementing rust easy anti cheat methods there is just really no point in cheating honestly yea sure you can spoof and reinstall windows and change hardware but in the end cheats will still get detected and people will get banned unless something different happens with these Cheetos and he coders have a better way around it also fp was down for over a week and now people getting banned so we waited that long just to get banned lol so who missed what and how ?? Was the cheat even update and looked at throughout? Probably not they just played with the cheat and just gave us it the other day and now people are getting banned there was probably no improvement to the security of this cheat because people are getting banned because of rust anti cheat measures like are people blind ? Yea I know I can buy another cheat dummy thanks for being obvious
Just like when HWID bans started everyone thought the sky was falling for cheats. This will be just another thing for them to spoof. Will there be a rough period? Sure. But mark my words, all the coders are like " good show, good show. Challenge accepted" It's not even about cheating for them really, it's about the code chase. And of course almighty god, money. I feel ya though.

Quote:
but wait a moment , coming from me that have used different things in different games if you want to rage thats on you most cheats i've seen ppl who rage get constantly banned but those who play the more "legit" side are not trapped by that because its not the cheat getting detected its actually the rage hacking its completly different one could argue that i played roughly 10 games with 1 win yeah but other than that i already win on my own and didnt go blatnat had a 3 fov setting and still got banned
there are a million reason why?

-played with original HWID got snagged by server flags from previous cheats.
-played without cheats for a couple of days here and there. One day you're -winning and 4-6 kd each game next day you barely getting 2 kills and no wins
-with a tight fov your aim actually shows data that your aim went from 2% shots on target to 10-30% from one day to the next.
-With hacks you move around the map faster feet per second of movement, without you camp metrics above coupled with that is a for sure flag

like i said a million reasons/flags, it's all about their measured metrics. and reports of course.
i play like a crazy person and get several wins per so many games. the only banned accounts I've had have been from bad injections or soft detects. if you do certain things really fast or in concert with one another the server flags you with an AC violation, get 3 in a row in a certain period and you get banned or at the very least kicked form game. another thing I NEVER do is play with other chair users. If you do you WILL be banned sooner rather than later. so called "friends" report you when they get pissy or for any number of reasons. I do all my dirt alone, I don't need a fall partner. Just another point of possible failure to me.
Old 05/18/2020, 21:11   #2573 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
first i must trust you.
Yeah, sounds legit
Old 05/18/2020, 21:12   #2574

elite*gold: 1377
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Spoofer was removed from cheat currently. It cause banwave again

Cheat itself is safe to use, we have enabled it but without spoofer.
Old 05/18/2020, 21:33   #2575 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post

This is why I use a stand-alone spoofer, which costs extra but lasts longer.
Old 05/18/2020, 21:34   #2576 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

So if we get banned, we will get our computers banned now>
Old 05/18/2020, 21:37   #2577

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
So if we get banned, we will get our computers banned now>
cheat itself was detected only 1 time after it was on sales. It was released almost 8 months ago, all other bans\detections was caused by spoofer.

I think it will be safe for long time, but you need find good spoofer that you trust.
Old 05/18/2020, 21:55   #2578 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
cheat itself was detected only 1 time after it was on sales. It was released almost 8 months ago, all other bans\detections was caused by spoofer.

I think it will be safe for long time, but you need find good spoofer that you trust.
but i didnt use the spoofer itself at any moment tho i used my own spoofer that works fien and still got banned
Old 05/18/2020, 22:02   #2579 Trade Status: Verified(?)

without the spoofer cheetos should be less expensive
Old 05/18/2020, 22:03   #2580

Quote:
but i didnt use the spoofer itself at any moment tho i used my own spoofer that works fien and still got banned
Please try now.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot