Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/13/2020, 20:35   #2416 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Hello banek i was using this hack with hwid spoofer. But now i cant use my other hack whis is using my hwid. How can i fix this? i restarted my computer few times already.
Old 05/13/2020, 20:56   #2417 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Guys. Banek told me just now.

Due to he cant actually see whos using spoofer and who doesnt so he decided to hold everything until he fix the spoofer so that he can release the cheat to all active member subscriptions.

And add up double time back compensate to downtime. Maybe triple if he accidently typo the system.

Cheat also will drop price to 80%. Free for senior user only. He told me that, in my dream.
Old 05/13/2020, 21:00   #2418 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by madanib View Post

Due to he cant actually see whos using spoofer and who doesnt so he decided to hold everything until he fix the spoofer so that he can release the cheat to all active member subscriptions.

And add up double time back compensate to downtime. Maybe triple if he accidently typo the system.

Cheat also will drop price to 80%. Free for senior user only. He told me that, in my dream.
Worst **** I have read. Almost wanted to drown myself.
Old 05/13/2020, 21:01   #2419 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

hahah i was like hell yeah then duhh
Old 05/13/2020, 22:28   #2420

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:

Well..
Old 05/13/2020, 22:32   #2421 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Aye banek how is the cheat and spoofer coming along so far ?
Old 05/14/2020, 00:08   #2422 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Boy I’ll lick ya ***** if you drop the cheat this week

Dw I’m wearin socks
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 00:17   #2423 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I've just gotta say. This site is becoming more and more lame. I seriously got a strike for some weiner reporting miss Macy's post and sinse I replied with a "Daaaaamn" meme from Friday they gave me a SPAM strike. Lame. That's pretty lame and pussified if you ask me. Guy can be annoying to the entire thread and FP army but report you when the hammer is dropped and these mods will strike you for any little thing. Boo freaking hoo. Cry me a river little kids are snowflakes and this site is now feeding into it. Need to get their **** straight before all they have left here is little kids who can't afford to buy what they enable to be sold in this "free marketplace" for the "like-minded" it's a freaking gaming cheat site now all the sudden the mods have morals and standards. Lol gimme a break.
Old 05/14/2020, 01:01   #2424 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought four different products after the FP Army broke down.

The four products were all trash and I'm waiting for FP Army looking at this page at the end of each game.

I'll have to pray for it to be completed before today passes. Of course, it will take a few more days or weeks.

Why do you make me suffer by making such a good product?
Old 05/14/2020, 03:03   #2425 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will the cheats that ended while FP was down return?
Old 05/14/2020, 07:04   #2426 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, banek. I'd like to ask you, there is still time before the hacker updates, but it has expired now. Will I get time compensation after the hacker updates
Old 05/14/2020, 07:27   #2427 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0rk.actual View Post
I've just gotta say. This site is becoming more and more lame. I seriously got a strike for some weiner reporting miss Macy's post and sinse I replied with a "Daaaaamn" meme from Friday they gave me a SPAM strike. Lame. That's pretty lame and pussified if you ask me. Guy can be annoying to the entire thread and FP army but report you when the hammer is dropped and these mods will strike you for any little thing. Boo freaking hoo. Cry me a river little kids are snowflakes and this site is now feeding into it. Need to get their **** straight before all they have left here is little kids who can't afford to buy what they enable to be sold in this "free marketplace" for the "like-minded" it's a freaking gaming cheat site now all the sudden the mods have morals and standards. Lol gimme a break.
lol i got my mesages deleted and got a warning for warning users to not buy the lydian scammer cheat because its detected
Old 05/14/2020, 07:42   #2428 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ilove
Old 05/14/2020, 14:24   #2429 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuyujie123 View Post
Hello, banek. I'd like to ask you, there is still time before the hacker updates, but it has expired now. Will I get time compensation after the hacker updates
banek is a long time, well regarded reseller. Once things are updated if you contact him I am sure he will make sure your time is added back.
Old 05/14/2020, 14:38   #2430 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sure sent banek a discord request ages ago he never even accepted!.....meanwhile I BEGINING TO THINK WE MIGHT NEED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR OUR CHEAT...OVER A FRIKKIN WEEK NOW....

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot