Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/23/2020, 20:49   #2116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
@

We can have an endless debate here, but that is not the purpose of this thread. If you want to talk further, write to me on discord.

There is a huge difference between cheating on new account or using an existing account with tens or even hundreds of hours played. Huge. I currently use such an account with FP over one month and I went through the whole rank to the Masters. Sold several acc in last hour already. I recommend it to everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2020, 20:58   #2117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xm813 View Post
To everyone who is saying the hack isn't showing up today, it seems that the hack was updated and the update caused it to not show up. Just give it some time and if you ask he will most likely help you with your time running out while its not working (if he hasn't already frozen the keys)
thanks for the info.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2020, 21:03   #2118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
@

We can have an endless debate here, but that is not the purpose of this thread. If you want to talk further, write to me on discord.

There is a huge difference between cheating on new account or using an existing account with tens or even hundreds of hours played. Huge. I currently use such an account with FP over one month and I went through the whole rank to the Masters. Sold several acc in last hour already. I recommend it to everyone
Man stop trying to sell your **** here. Your just trying to leech off Banek and the people buying from him.
Old 04/23/2020, 21:25   #2119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

since in the evening it dont works.
Old 04/23/2020, 21:33   #2120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not working at the moment.
Old 04/23/2020, 21:55   #2121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Man stop trying to sell your **** here. Your just trying to leech off Banek and the people buying from him.
Agreed ! I always buy from Banek.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2020, 22:54   #2122 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
@

it still doesn't make your dick bigger... if you are seriously spending time making these accounts and then selling them for 5 for a 1.00 then you should look into time management instead of games and hacks. Anyone that desires to cheat to level up and account for status is potato as they come. Never cheetos on your main, rule 1. if you must then use a smurf to b00st you. other than that it's dumb as f to cheet to level, who cares about leveling. I care about busting people down who do just that. lets them know they are lame to begin with.... as far as debating... you couldn't carry my toolbox son. I make enough to not qualify for any type of covid stimulus. we are a two career, critical infrastructure employed working family and that's just our day jobs. you sell 100's of hour worked/played accounts for pennies. debate? hahaha idgaf about what you do or don't do in your obviously worthless spare time but don't come on here telling us, "potatoes", that you have proven the chair is detected like you are some kind of chair god we should listen to. Here's a tip. Re-evaluate your time/profit margin just a 'smidge' make some sense when you talk/type and then i might stfu. fucking snowflakes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffkp View Post
Anybody have any clips or vids of how The silent aim looks like from a spectator view with this specific loader? I'm really curious to see.
try these bro

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2020, 23:59   #2123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0rk.actual View Post

try these bro

Apprecieate trying to help but that doesn't show from spectator view.. it's still a vid showing the silent aim for the view of the person using the cheato.. I'm looking for spectator view so I know what people see after I kill them with it.
Old 04/24/2020, 00:13   #2124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Apprecieate trying to help but that doesn't show from spectator view.. it's still a vid showing the silent aim for the view of the person using the cheato.. I'm looking for spectator view so I know what people see after I kill them with it.
Just turn on only silent aim, no other visual cheats, and you will see exactly what they see.
Old 04/24/2020, 00:19   #2125 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I gotcha. I thought about that as soon as i posted it. What you're asking is a little more difficult to provide but I understand why you would want to see it from that perspective.
Old 04/24/2020, 00:33   #2126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Just turn on only silent aim, no other visual cheats, and you will see exactly what they see.
Sorry but I want to see it for myself. There’s a little speculation on what exactly is seen and I won’t be satisfied until I spectate it myself. got to know 100 percent
Old 04/24/2020, 00:40   #2127 Trade Status: Verified(?)

is it working again?
Old 04/24/2020, 00:48   #2128 Trade Status: Verified(?)

If i got hwid banned from another cheeto, the FP spoofer will work?
Old 04/24/2020, 01:07   #2129 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanoebok View Post
If i got hwid banned from another cheeto, the FP spoofer will work?
it should. it seems to spoof everything that matters when i check w/ wmic cmd's
Old 04/24/2020, 01:22   #2130 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Its not detected, try play with just esp\wallhack, dont enable aimbot at all.
Aim is working now?

And also, can i use the 1803 version of Windows 10?

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot