Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/12/2020, 22:16   #1951

elite*gold: 1377
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivermjmj View Post
well i know for a fact that my account got banned (and the cheat was detected)
if cheat is detected = everyone will be banned. So please dont mislead users, cheat itself is safe, try play more carefufl.
Old 04/13/2020, 02:11   #1952 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Servers are slow for cheat, taking ages to download.

Edit: Servers are closing connection again, more downtime...
Old 04/13/2020, 03:17   #1953 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
well i know for a fact that my account got banned (and the cheat was detected)
Your more than likely hwid banned or your play style i been using FP army for a while and im plat 3 and 75 and not banned
Old 04/13/2020, 08:39   #1954 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Download anydesk and PM me your id from this program.
I installed Anydesk. Please check P/M.
Old 04/13/2020, 10:21   #1955 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi I'm planning to purchase the hack is it still undetectable until now and is the HWID Spoofer working? thanks
Old 04/13/2020, 16:45   #1956

elite*gold: 1377
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgarcia View Post
Hi I'm planning to purchase the hack is it still undetectable until now and is the HWID Spoofer working? thanks
Its undetected as of now, just play careful. Spoofer is also ok.
Old 04/13/2020, 16:55   #1957 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelotiti View Post
hey i want to know if they ip ban ? cause i have a static ip dont know if i can use the spoofer
I don't think so. I've been banned twice for what seems to be soft detects. What I know is I can create a new account with the same pc and ip and not be banned, only tested to level 10-20 though, but on several accounts created and so far none are banned. I do now always buy chairs with hwid protection built in just because in the event they are manual or actual detection I would prefer not to have my original hwid banned.
It's always possible they could ban an IP but it's stupid, so easily changed and there are only so many IPv4 addresses. Some ISPs are actually handing out private IP addresses behind one public IP so in that reality one busted cheater could get a range of private IPs banned. You can always bypass any IP with a good vpn but get a good one or you'll see a lot of lag and disconnects. MAC address would be more of a useful tool for them to ban but that's easily sp00fed. So...
Old 04/13/2020, 17:22   #1958 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cancel msg
Old 04/13/2020, 17:28   #1959 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0rk.actual View Post
I don't think so. I've been banned twice for what seems to be soft detects. What I know is I can create a new account with the same pc and ip and not be banned, only tested to level 10-20 though, but on several accounts created and so far none are banned. I do now always buy chairs with hwid protection built in just because in the event they are manual or actual detection I would prefer not to have my original hwid banned.
It's always possible they could ban an IP but it's stupid, so easily changed and there are only so many IPv4 addresses. Some ISPs are actually handing out private IP addresses behind one public IP so in that reality one busted cheater could get a range of private IPs banned. You can always bypass any IP with a good vpn but get a good one or you'll see a lot of lag and disconnects. MAC address would be more of a useful tool for them to ban but that's easily sp00fed. So...
my account is banned (not hwid banned) its perma ban bc the cheat was detected (i was playing 2 hours with only esp the last hour i turned aimbot on and the cheat there shows when someone is watching u) and i turned the aimbot off every single time someone was watching me and sometimes turned the esp off aswell (i was banned from apex legends because of detected cheat not being reported for cheating (i got an email from Ea there said i was banned for using software there were interfering with the game)
Old 04/13/2020, 18:01   #1960 Trade Status: Verified(?)

its not detected man its working fine no such issue like ban
Old 04/13/2020, 18:14   #1961 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
my account is banned (not hwid banned) its perma ban bc the cheat was detected (i was playing 2 hours with only esp the last hour i turned aimbot on and the cheat there shows when someone is watching u) and i turned the aimbot off every single time someone was watching me and sometimes turned the esp off aswell (i was banned from apex legends because of detected cheat not being reported for cheating (i got an email from Ea there said i was banned for using software there were interfering with the game)
i got the same but it was because i got reported. Not because the cheat is detected. We all get the same email. When u kill someone, most people suspect you are hacking the moment you kill them. They report you even if you turn off hacks after they start spectate. People are not stupid lol. I got another account that i got to Master now. still no ban
Old 04/13/2020, 18:44   #1962 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1. game is loading just fine.. but game is crashing mid game...

2. Does black box mean "checked" or "unchecked" in settings?

3. anyone have some "legit" settings so I can get up and running with this?

Appreciate all the help I can get.
Old 04/13/2020, 19:15   #1963 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you keep getting banned your doing something wrong or buy new hardware and cheat again that's all i can say.
Old 04/13/2020, 19:18   #1964 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Game is crashing in mid game every game so far. running on borderless. No spoofer. Please help. Tried contacting on discord. No reply yet.
Old 04/13/2020, 20:31   #1965 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffkp View Post
Game is crashing in mid game every game so far. running on borderless. No spoofer. Please help. Tried contacting on discord. No reply yet.
use spoofer... dont play without spoofer at ant cost thats my advice to you ....and crash please verify you game files it helps sometime.......and turn off origin INGAME it also help to resolve crash issue....one more thing dont accept invitation request from friends always join them in team. because ingame invitation sometime crash game and use borderless

Quote:
Thats call manual ban.....this ban applied from developer by spectating you in game......Manual is separate thing it does not mean cheat detected.....why they do manual ban because there are lots of cheat out there which are undetectable and when system does not detect them developer find suspicious players and give them manual ban.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot