Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 04/08/2020, 01:39   #1846 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigsuha View Post
they probably aimbot squads to death with a truck ton of spectators lul.
thatís what Iím thinking
YOYOME is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 03:33   #1847 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
WBA's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigsuha View Post
they probably aimbot squads to death with a truck ton of spectators lul.
Banned my 2 accounts in last week. I think something is missing in this cheat. I was big fan of this cheat but it's detected now.
WBA is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 09:28   #1848 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 7
apex hacks

Use Silent aimbot thats great not easily detectable to spectators.... i think you should make an eye on spectators while using aimbot
adnanandhoney is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 09:53   #1849 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Literally logged in to today played a bunch of ranked games and regular games on apex with silent aim and no sway even after newest blood hound town take over and no ban Iím still not understanding why people are getting banned
YOYOME is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 09:55   #1850 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Literally logged in to today played a bunch of ranked games and regular games on apex with silent aim and no sway even after newest blood hound town take over and no ban Iím still not understanding why people are getting banned
can you please tell me your settings? aim settings? i would appreciate it
laudalasan is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 11:54   #1851 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
Cyn0rX's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
can you please tell me your settings? aim settings? i would appreciate it
nice name
Cyn0rX is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 14:30   #1852 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
now need update?
I get Error soft
toretgman is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 16:23   #1853 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
can you please tell me your settings? aim settings? i would appreciate it
I use silent aim, no sway, fov 2 and fov type 1 that's it just dont get 20 kills every game.
YOYOME is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 16:42   #1854 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 8
I banned 3 accounts. Sometimes hwid spoofer downs. And they did not give me my lost 4 days. Just do not buy it guys. Bad support if you would get some errors.
montegonya is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 17:16   #1855


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by montegonya View Post
I banned 3 accounts. Sometimes hwid spoofer downs. And they did not give me my lost 4 days. Just do not buy it guys. Bad support if you would get some errors.
Make sure your HDD in AHCI mode, also you can use any 3rd party spoofers.

I have no idea who are you, im always try fast fix issues for any user and most of issues can be fixed just by read guide that provided and im sure issue was because you missed something.

You can give me your key and i will check, if its really my mistake, i will add your days back.
banek192 is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 18:27   #1856 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Make sure your HDD in AHCI mode, also you can use any 3rd party spoofers.

I have no idea who are you, im always try fast fix issues for any user and most of issues can be fixed just by read guide that provided and im sure issue was because you missed something.

You can give me your key and i will check, if its really my mistake, i will add your days back.
every account i log into gets banned. i am guessing i m hwid banned. what can i do about it.. if 3rd party spoofer, which one
laudalasan is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 18:29   #1857


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
every account i log into gets banned. i am guessing i m hwid banned. what can i do about it.. if 3rd party spoofer, which one
https://blacksector.solutions/ will work good i think and its cheap.
banek192 is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 19:32   #1858 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 12
Alright, there is a review:

I have been using the cheat for 2 weeks and I still didn't get banned even many people get. Because I don't use aimbot. So I don't get +10 kills per game.

I just use Recoil, Wallhack, and ESP. it's enough for me. if u don't want to get banned, don't use aimbot.
berkece is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 19:56   #1859 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 19
Does it work well after today's update?
Orphea is offline  
Old 04/08/2020, 20:02   #1860 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 12
y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphea View Post
Does it work well after today's update?
yes
berkece is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Xera.ph - Apex Internal - Aimbot - Shield ESP - RCS Recoil Control - HWID Spoofer
12/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Product: - Xeraph - Supported AntiCheats & Status: EASY ANTICHEAT - UNDETECTED 21/04/2019 Supported OS: Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64) Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD. https://i.imgur.com/WHh6H1x.png ...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.