Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/25/2020, 06:16   #1651 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
I'm strongly considering another cheat to if FP cant get there act together and make a reliable cheat or make it to where its a slot only cheat or something seems like the more people buy it and the more its a public cheat the more it will be detected every day. That's just how it goes.
Wait what happened lol I thought you said you were okay?
Old 03/25/2020, 15:07   #1652 Trade Status: Verified(?)

My second account was just got banned mid game, like my first account.
Here's my setting:

Using Spoofer: yes
Smooth aim: 11
Silent aim: off
No sway: off
Fov:5
RCS:0

I was using this cheat quit carefully and not so obvious, yet still being detected.
I am thinking this cheat may be not safe recently.
Old 03/25/2020, 16:39   #1653 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still waiting HWID reset
Old 03/25/2020, 17:12   #1654 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Itís the fact that the fp coder wonít make this cheat private and only let people buy and use it who have actually paid and bought it a lot and customers that have been loyal but that wonít happen. Itís a public cheat and people who continue to buy and rage with it and get banned only increase its chance of being detected in game thatís how it goes but they wonít make it a private cheat which sucks and the price justifies that as well you get what you pay for.
Old 03/25/2020, 17:27   #1655 Trade Status: Verified(?)

still not banned: account level 55 ..

silent aim on
nosway off
key : RM
FOV : 2
FOV TYPE : 1

(legit seetings.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2020, 18:56   #1656 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ek View Post
still not banned: account level 55 ..

silent aim on
nosway off
key : RM
FOV : 2
FOV TYPE : 1

(legit seetings.)
silent aim is not legit unless you have very good aim already.
Old 03/25/2020, 20:11   #1657 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigsuha View Post
silent aim is not legit unless you have very good aim already.
Silent aim is quite good if you have a low fov. You do not need very good aim, it might be why you are getting banned.

Quote:
Itís the fact that the fp coder wonít make this cheat private and only let people buy and use it who have actually paid and bought it a lot and customers that have been loyal but that wonít happen. Itís a public cheat and people who continue to buy and rage with it and get banned only increase its chance of being detected in game thatís how it goes but they wonít make it a private cheat which sucks and the price justifies that as well you get what you pay for.
You need to relax, Banek is not the only reseller selling Army. You keep repeating the same incoherent rant. If you want a private or slotted cheat buy another one for a much higher price.
Old 03/25/2020, 20:16   #1658 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
Silent aim is quite good if you have a low fov. You do not need very good aim, it might be why you are getting banned.
What do you mean ? Which fov setting do you mean ? game fov ? cheat fov ? what does the cheat fov do ?
How can silent aim look legit if you are hitting shots when your crosshair is nowhere near target ?
Old 03/25/2020, 23:22   #1659

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
What do you mean ? Which fov setting do you mean ? game fov ? cheat fov ? what does the cheat fov do ?
How can silent aim look legit if you are hitting shots when your crosshair is nowhere near target ?
Cheat fov. Its aimbot angle and in this fov aimbot will work.
Old 03/26/2020, 08:20   #1660 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Try Fov 5, fov type 2
Old 03/26/2020, 09:14   #1661 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Cheat FOV is circle around your crosshair/centre of ur screen so cheat is activated/will trigger/target people within that FOV. Smaller = less obvious and pair with decent tracking.
Old 03/26/2020, 10:22   #1662 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitzuYu View Post
Cheat FOV is circle around your crosshair/centre of ur screen so cheat is activated/will trigger/target people within that FOV. Smaller = less obvious and pair with decent tracking.
And fov type 2 is adaptive
Old 03/26/2020, 10:22   #1663 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey Banek,
Followed your steps from the pdf and started as admin from the usb. It said remove flash drive and then once removed nothing pops up.

Can you please help?!?

Edit: Got it working, any recommendations on the settings?
Old 03/26/2020, 17:00   #1664 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post

You need to relax, Banek is not the only reseller selling Army. You keep repeating the same incoherent rant. If you want a private or slotted cheat buy another one for a much higher price.
I’m not saying FP by any means is a bad, I’m just saying people just cant be raging with the cheat that’s all. Not trying to rant or anything. Sometimes Banek’s responses are here and there and we never hear from the coder them selves. But overall, like I said FP is a solid cheat.
Old 03/26/2020, 20:12   #1665 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Iím not saying FP by any means is a bad, Iím just saying people just cant be raging with the cheat thatís all. Not trying to rant or anything. Sometimes Banekís responses are here and there and we never hear from the coder them selves. But overall, like I said FP is a solid cheat.
Well yes, would be nice because there is some quality in army but it's getting popular and with all popular cheats it will get attention.

I prefer smaller groups with dev interaction but with Apex it is hard to find solid cheats that know about security instead of cookie-cutter loaders and features.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot