Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 03/16/2020, 11:08   #1561 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erpal View Post
If you canít aim at all thatís maybe your ingame binding.

If you donít see your aim lock to people thatís because silent aim is activated.

I personally bind Aimbot on RM.

Yes LM mean left mouse which mean the Aimbot will be enabled once you click left mouse.
Thanks. Problem solved.
challenjour616 is offline  
Old 03/17/2020, 05:11   #1562 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 7
Can you accept my request on Discord? I am Poppedrocks
RCX7 is offline  
Old 03/17/2020, 20:14   #1563 Trade Status: Verified(?)

 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 105
Issues at the moment:
- Thermal Scopes don't show the thermal image
- Up close combat, no target lock happens so when you are in a building playing peekaboo chasing each other if they are real close it won't lock
- When target is partially visible through a window/door/building gap the aimbot will not always register that the target is shootable
sp3sh is offline  
Old 03/17/2020, 22:14   #1564 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Yea aimbot is bad so is silent aim atm and still canít get my issue fixed and it seems like banek wants me to purchase another key when I still have time on my other key and it looks like itís saying invalid because my time was not compensated properly so does he not know what he is talking about ? Guess I have to buy another key which is dumb itís saying I have to register or it says invalid key so that means I have to buy another key and rebind it to the loader Iím confused and banek is no help
YOYOME is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 00:39   #1565


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Yea aimbot is bad so is silent aim atm and still canít get my issue fixed and it seems like banek wants me to purchase another key when I still have time on my other key and it looks like itís saying invalid because my time was not compensated properly so does he not know what he is talking about ? Guess I have to buy another key which is dumb itís saying I have to register or it says invalid key so that means I have to buy another key and rebind it to the loader Iím confused and banek is no help
I told you that this issue with key only can be fixed with loader coder, im nothing can do here if it doesnt show hwid error for me.
banek192 is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 00:58   #1566 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Guys, i keep getting banned every few days. Do you think deleting apex and redownloading on new file after cc cleaner would help?
Dealerofcrack is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 01:17   #1567 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
KitzuYu's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealerofcrack View Post
Guys, i keep getting banned every few days. Do you think deleting apex and redownloading on new file after cc cleaner would help?
how many days, in between u getting ban for?
Are u using a new account like leveling from 0 with cheeto?
KitzuYu is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 06:48   #1568 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealerofcrack View Post
Guys, i keep getting banned every few days. Do you think deleting apex and redownloading on new file after cc cleaner would help?
ok im going to be blunt with you here reinstalling windows buying new hard drives using ccleaner will not help you. What you have is eac tracing files anytime you make a new profile whether you spoof or not they will find you and ban you its happened to me before. what you need to do is buy new hardware motherboard and boot drive specifically you could buy new ssd as well to if you want but that's what i did and i never been banned while using fp. Also when you buy the new hardware you can also install windows again and be fine then you wont be getting banned spoofers only help if you are not hwid banned and also not having eac tracing files

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
I told you that this issue with key only can be fixed with loader coder, im nothing can do here if it doesnt show hwid error for me.
ok well they need to do something and fix it because now i cant even use fp now because it keep saying rebind key and also register which i already did but my key says invalid
YOYOME is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 08:34   #1569 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
I followed the instruction but when im in game nothing happen, i dont see the menu or anything, feel like a normal game. idk if im doing anything wrong
khoiluu23 is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 12:33   #1570 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
+rep

Silent doesnt work through windows but all in all its a pretty good hack!
xXKuba10Xx is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 13:30   #1571 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
ok im going to be blunt with you here reinstalling windows buying new hard drives using ccleaner will not help you. What you have is eac tracing files anytime you make a new profile whether you spoof or not they will find you and ban you its happened to me before. what you need to do is buy new hardware motherboard and boot drive specifically you could buy new ssd as well to if you want but that's what i did and i never been banned while using fp. Also when you buy the new hardware you can also install windows again and be fine then you wont be getting banned spoofers only help if you are not hwid banned and also not having eac tracing files



ok well they need to do something and fix it because now i cant even use fp now because it keep saying rebind key and also register which i already did but my key says invalid
Invalid key!!!I still haven't solved this problem!
BlackJJack is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 15:46   #1572 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJJack View Post
Invalid key!!!I still haven't solved this problem!
Yep I’m ****** as well basically banek’s response was he has to wait for coder because he is a reseller and basically that was it so I guess I’m **** out of luck and can’t use FP no more until coder fixes the loader issue is what I was told
YOYOME is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 16:21   #1573 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Yep Iím ****** as well basically banekís response was he has to wait for coder because he is a reseller and basically that was it so I guess Iím **** out of luck and canít use FP no more until coder fixes the loader issue is what I was told
Now prompt me "waing for rebind by provider".

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
reboot pc, if still doesnt work - pm me your key.
Where are you?You haven't returned my mail all day. Help me solve the problem of rebinding!
BlackJJack is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 18:11   #1574 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Yep and of course no help from banek to solve the rebinding of my key to the loader he says if I donít a hwid error he canít help me which is dumb hardly any response from him on here and *** knows how long till the coder or whoever is behind FP actually contacts and helps me get the rebinding process fixed I just have my time wasted
YOYOME is offline  
Old 03/18/2020, 18:46   #1575 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
The people saying “invalid code” and all that **** i know when that happened to me a few weeks ago i even went as far as to buy another 24 hour pass to see if that was it. After uninstalling loader and redownloading i realized the loader had changed. Dont know if it updated or what. Try redownloading loader and it should work.

As for my ****, i just upgraded my pc before doing this whole apex cheat thing. So its not really in the plans for me to re buy all that hardware. I guess ill be banned at level 30 or every 3 or 4 days until i stop playing
Dealerofcrack is offline  
Reply

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Xera.ph - Apex Internal - Aimbot - Shield ESP - RCS Recoil Control - HWID Spoofer
12/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Product: - Xeraph - Supported AntiCheats & Status: EASY ANTICHEAT - UNDETECTED 21/04/2019 Supported OS: Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64) Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD. https://i.imgur.com/WHh6H1x.png ...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.