Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥SUGARBOT - MOST SECURE🔥 | UNDETECTED | HWID SPOOFER | INTERNAL ⭐

Discussion on 🔥SUGARBOT - MOST SECURE🔥 | UNDETECTED | HWID SPOOFER | INTERNAL ⭐ within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 104
Lightbulb 🔥SUGARBOT - MOST SECURE🔥 | UNDETECTED | HWID SPOOFER | INTERNAL ⭐

#close
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/25/2019, 00:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Tried to buy a month key, but you only have 1 day keys on your selly. PM'd you on discord aswell
Old 09/25/2019, 01:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jds212 View Post
Tried to buy a month key, but you only have 1 day keys on your selly. PM'd you on discord aswell
Purchase :
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2019, 13:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

5/5 good cheat and no detected very reccomended
Old 09/25/2019, 18:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looking to buy one day
Old 09/25/2019, 19:27   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

could i get a trial? i've got banned with another paid cheat , and i don't wanna pay again just to ban the 2nd acc . apreciate !
Old 09/25/2019, 20:23   #7

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by machelan View Post
5/5 good cheat and no detected very reccomended
thank you for review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxzarus View Post
Looking to buy one day
you can buy in my shoppy or add me on discord : K-02#1007

Quote:
Originally Posted by knxwledge View Post
could i get a trial? i've got banned with another paid cheat , and i don't wanna pay again just to ban the 2nd acc . apreciate !
actually i'm sorry we dont have trial key rn but its safe and ud since march you can try it
Old 09/26/2019, 00:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just tried it out using with BSS spoofer and here's my review because I know i'm not the only hesitant one here:

Aimbot: 7/10 - currently a bit glitchy, aims above the head into the air half the time. It's going to be fixed, but adjustable smoothness with adjustable FOV AND -VISION CHECK- is very appealing.
ESP: 9/10 - pretty good with xray, box, distance, but something just feels off with this ESP (personally)
Security: Can't say, haven't used long enough yet. Used 24H key as test.
Support: 10/10 - helped me throughout the process and did a HWID reset on the spot when i screwed up with the loader.
Loader: 9/10 - A little weird, it has to have origin open when injecting. You apparently have 60 seconds after injection to run the spoofer then open Apex, but NBD.

If security is good throughout, then $55/month is a bargain.
Overall: 8/10, -1 point for glitchy aimbot, -1 point for unconfirmed security.

Edit: Aimbot updated, +1. No bans in the last week of S2, S3 is unconfirmed. 9/10
Editt: Still 9/10. However, aimbot does not work with the new Charge Rifle unfortunately, hopefully this will be fixed. Security is also confirmed at this point.
Old 09/26/2019, 00:59   #9

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexFang View Post
Just tried it out using with BSS spoofer and here's my review because I know i'm not the only hesitant one here:

Aimbot: 7/10 - currently a bit glitchy, aims above the head into the air half the time. It's going to be fixed, but adjustable smoothness with adjustable FOV AND -VISION CHECK- is very appealing.
ESP: 9/10 - pretty good with xray, box, distance, but something just feels off with this ESP (personally)
Security: Can't say, haven't used long enough yet. Used 24H key as test.
Support: 10/10 - helped me throughout the process and did a HWID reset on the spot when i screwed up with the loader.
Loader: 9/10 - A little weird, it has to have origin open when injecting. You apparently have 60 seconds after injection to run the spoofer then open Apex, but NBD.

If security is good throughout, then $55/month is a bargain.
Overall: 8/10, -1 point for glitchy aimbot, -1 point for unconfirmed security.
improved aimbot, testing right now
Old 09/26/2019, 09:52   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

5/5 good cheat and no detected
good work and good support
Old 09/26/2019, 09:57   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i've got 1 day key for test , it's good . aimbot not so great and it's a bit laggy. but overall , it's decent.with some updates , it could be a awesome cheat. 8/10 for now
Old 09/26/2019, 15:15   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

great cheat minor issues with the aimbot but im sure it will be sorted. 8/10 for now, 10/10 when aimbot sorted
Old 09/26/2019, 20:29   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice. It works perfect. Play 1 Day and no Ban
Old 09/27/2019, 06:22   #14

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIABEN View Post
5/5 good cheat and no detected
good work and good support
Quote:
Originally Posted by knxwledge View Post
i've got 1 day key for test , it's good . aimbot not so great and it's a bit laggy. but overall , it's decent.with some updates , it could be a awesome cheat. 8/10 for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by juankiller View Post
Nice. It works perfect. Play 1 Day and no Ban
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceSitri View Post
great cheat minor issues with the aimbot but im sure it will be sorted. 8/10 for now, 10/10 when aimbot sorted
thank you for review

Aimbot added chest position - should be better than before [27/09/2019]
Old 09/27/2019, 06:30   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great cheat. Security and community has been good thus far.

Aimbot - 7/10(Had some minor glitches but it seems to be fixed from the latest update)

Esp - 8/10(Sometimes it's hard to judge how far someone is if they're directly above or below you when using box esp as the box size sometimes doesnt change linearly. But besides that, pretty great imo as people are rarely directly above or below you anyways)

All in all, a pretty great cheat for the price. Would definitely recommend

Tags
aimbot apex, cheat apex, esp apex