Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥SUGARBOT - MOST SECURE🔥 | UNDETECTED | HWID SPOOFER | INTERNAL ⭐

Discussion on 🔥SUGARBOT - MOST SECURE🔥 | UNDETECTED | HWID SPOOFER | INTERNAL ⭐ within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/27/2019, 06:38   #16

elite*gold: 104
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1j2t View Post
Great cheat. Security and community has been good thus far.

Aimbot - 7/10(Had some minor glitches but it seems to be fixed from the latest update)

Esp - 8/10(Sometimes it's hard to judge how far someone is if they're directly above or below you when using box esp as the box size sometimes doesnt change linearly. But besides that, pretty great imo as people are rarely directly above or below you anyways)

All in all, a pretty great cheat for the price. Would definitely recommend
thank you for review
aimbot has been fixed.
Old 09/27/2019, 06:51   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Good cheat. Seller is on point with his service

Aimbot - 7/10? 8/10? It keeps on being updated, so its still WIP, but it is VERY good already. Just don't rage hack with it and you will be fine.

Esp - 8/10 the esp is good, item esp is also very good. However, sometimes I find it really hard to tell between my teammates and the enemy.

Good cheat, seller is quick with his service. Feel free to pm me and I can give discord to talk more about this cheat.
Old 09/27/2019, 06:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by howw View Post
Good cheat. Seller is on point with his service

Aimbot - 7/10? 8/10? It keeps on being updated, so its still WIP, but it is VERY good already. Just don't rage hack with it and you will be fine.

Esp - 8/10 the esp is good, item esp is also very good. However, sometimes I find it really hard to tell between my teammates and the enemy.

Good cheat, seller is quick with his service. Feel free to pm me and I can give discord to talk more about this cheat.
thank you for review

updated apex, aimbot improved.
practically perfect aimbot [28/09/2019]
Old 09/28/2019, 15:37   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This review is based on 24 hours (1 day key), first of all the user interface is friendly and easy to setup and run for first time users.
The options included are self explanatory from aim configurations to opponents glow. You can easily adapt and change it to your preference if you coming from a different Cheetos. The ESP is quite helpful as the writing colour matches the level of attachment (i.e purple coloured writing for level 3 ).
What would I add to improve:
Would be really helpful to have an ESP filter if you looking for specific attachment or weapon.
Also the glow colour of the opponent would be better if it matches the shield they wearing (i.e blue for for blue shield worn and maybe red for no shield worn).
Would be nice to be able to activate no recoil or no spread without having to turn the aimbot on.
These are my personal suggestions, I'm not saying the software is bad or not working properly, I just included what I would like to see in the future.
This Cheetos is definitely recommend and is one of the best I've tried so far.
Old 09/28/2019, 15:53   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this cheat work like a charm.. not detected yet and hope it will stay like this for a while.. didnt try it to much yet but i can say its definatly worth it and also is cheaper as ****... the sipport is awesome if you dont know something or just have question ask him and he reply as fast as he can im suprise about how the support is good.. tried couple cheat and really recommend that one
Old 09/28/2019, 16:04   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkurdy View Post
This review is based on 24 hours (1 day key), first of all the user interface is friendly and easy to setup and run for first time users.
The options included are self explanatory from aim configurations to opponents glow. You can easily adapt and change it to your preference if you coming from a different Cheetos. The ESP is quite helpful as the writing colour matches the level of attachment (i.e purple coloured writing for level 3 ).
What would I add to improve:
Would be really helpful to have an ESP filter if you looking for specific attachment or weapon.
Also the glow colour of the opponent would be better if it matches the shield they wearing (i.e blue for for blue shield worn and maybe red for no shield worn).
Would be nice to be able to activate no recoil or no spread without having to turn the aimbot on.
These are my personal suggestions, I'm not saying the software is bad or not working properly, I just included what I would like to see in the future.
This Cheetos is definitely recommend and is one of the best I've tried so far.
thank you so much
and thank you for suggestion i'll do if It's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmurfyMX View Post
this cheat work like a charm.. not detected yet and hope it will stay like this for a while.. didnt try it to much yet but i can say its definatly worth it and also is cheaper as fuck... the sipport is awesome if you dont know something or just have question ask him and he reply as fast as he can im suprise about how the support is good.. tried couple cheat and really recommend that one
Thank you. I'm glad you like it.
Old 09/28/2019, 16:30   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Definitely (10/10)

Working perfectly in all possible ways.

Totally recommended.
Old 09/28/2019, 20:00   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLari View Post
Definitely (10/10)

Working perfectly in all possible ways.

Totally recommended.
Thank you
Old 09/29/2019, 14:49   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works fine with spoofer & no crashes before or after using!

10/10, aimbot improvement was fast and good.

Vouch!
Old 09/29/2019, 18:25   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juankiller View Post
Nice. It works perfect. Play 1 Day and no Ban
After some Days usw :

Hack works no Ban yet. But Origin Ingame dont work and invite dont work.
seller had promised something but unfortunately not respected that was not good...
And the Hack slows Apex after some rounds. Get verly laggy need to restart.
Old 09/30/2019, 02:02   #26

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleetpvper View Post
Works fine with spoofer & no crashes before or after using!

10/10, aimbot improvement was fast and good.

Vouch!
Thank youfor review.
Old 10/01/2019, 00:33   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sugarbot is not an internal cheat.
Old 10/01/2019, 01:14   #28

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Sugarbot is not an internal cheat.
its internal cheat doesn't external
Old 10/01/2019, 13:56   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So far so good, bought a 1day key to test (and also because season 3 will hit later and I guess there will be a downtime), all opts work good, the cheat is stable, doesn't impact on performance and has all the necessary features (and more). Only complaint at the moment is the aim which seems a bit off (with or without prediction it aims a little on the left, not much so it's accurate on short/medium range, but sniping is pretty much impossible just relying on the aimbot.
Aimbot: 7/10
Features: 9/10
Stability and performance: 10/10

Hope season 3 won't bring you guys down!
Old 10/01/2019, 14:13   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldLeader View Post
So far so good, bought a 1day key to test (and also because season 3 will hit later and I guess there will be a downtime), all opts work good, the cheat is stable, doesn't impact on performance and has all the necessary features (and more). Only complaint at the moment is the aim which seems a bit off (with or without prediction it aims a little on the left, not much so it's accurate on short/medium range, but sniping is pretty much impossible just relying on the aimbot.
Aimbot: 7/10
Features: 9/10
Stability and performance: 10/10

Hope season 3 won't bring you guys down!
thank you for review

Quote:
Originally Posted by juankiller View Post
After some Days usw :

Hack works no Ban yet. But Origin Ingame dont work and invite dont work.
seller had promised something but unfortunately not respected that was not good...
And the Hack slows Apex after some rounds. Get verly laggy need to restart.
Cheat is good atm and not laggy try again.
Undetected for Season 3

Tags
aimbot apex, cheat apex, esp apex