Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP APEX LEGENDS ESP/GLOW CHEAT ONLY 3.50$ + 100% UNDETECTED

Discussion on CHEAP APEX LEGENDS ESP/GLOW CHEAT ONLY 3.50$ + 100% UNDETECTED within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Arrow CHEAP APEX LEGENDS ESP/GLOW CHEAT ONLY 3.50$ + 100% UNDETECTED

JOIN OUR DISCORD GROUP :

Compatibility : ALL WINDOWS 10 VERSIONS ARE SUPPORTED YOU CAN KEEP YOUR SYSTEM UPDATED
[FEATURES]
-Items Glow/Esp
-Players Glow/Esp.
-External 100% fullscreen compatibility
-EasyAnticheat secure bypass against detections
-Customize colors and hotkeys easily

-Smart Aimbot <-- NEW FEATURE!
ONLY FOR : 4,00$ (1 day)

P.s.: let me give a brief explanation why I think this cheat is worth compared to others sold here...

The main fact is because the cheat is undetected, and very hardly will be detected ,the only way easyanticheat could add it to his "blacklist" is by downloading the files and "registering" some signatures (easy explanation for newbies: they just like find phrases for example "SonCollo cheat" and add them in their anticheat scanner)...

So here I should say other cheat providers in this forum are mostly re-sellers that sell cheats made from others who are actually mass selling all over the internet + the more the cheat is complex the more it will be hard to make it undetected (yeah if you like all of these cool looking ingames menus with cool graphics that means you're thinking in the wrong way to stay undetected...) because easyanticheat can easily detect a cheat menu injected in the game (or overlayed) and if it also has many functions it will be easier, I should also say that other cheats usually have internet connectivity to their servers (to check if your license key is still valid or any other reason) and that connection can easily be detected and flagged by easyanticheat, it's pretty easy like checking if the PC is connected to a specific IP or http like for example : apexcheats.com ...

My cheat has none of the above features I've listed that can cause these kind of detections, so it's WAY safer than other cheats here...
thanks for reading, have a good day.

TOP 3 (damage with this cheat, discord tags):

1) COP :

2)! - R4MSIS

3) OneShot:
Old 09/10/2019, 22:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How do I buy? Highly interested
Old 09/10/2019, 22:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengreko View Post
How do I buy? Highly interested
you can click on the "BUY NOW" button, or you can directly send me a trade request and pay me directly with elite golds
Old 09/12/2019, 12:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have used his cheat for 1 week so far smooth and still no ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2019, 13:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedacheatbro View Post
I have used his cheat for 1 week so far smooth and still no ban
thank you!
Old 09/12/2019, 13:37   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best glow out yet. If you want something nice simple and safe then you're in the right place. Buy it and you won't regret it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2019, 13:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by huechivue View Post
didn't get an email and already bought it
hello huechivue, thank you first of all for contacting me...
selly says your transaction is still pending, you've sent an echeck and your bank needs to confirm the payment before selly gives you the email (it's paypal fault not mine) , more info here:

I suggest in case your bank allows payments after too much time , it's better to pay directly with the paypal account or another faster method, anyway you can add me on discord I'll send your key there immediatly

P.s.: I've sent you also a private message here on this forum
Old 09/16/2019, 22:09   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just bought it, didn't receive any email with the key or the hack, can you check please?
Old 09/17/2019, 02:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfanteJLR View Post
just bought it, didn't receive any email with the key or the hack, can you check please?
thanks for purchasing btw, I type this message here to avoid any other message like this (hopefully)... the email usually takes up to 5 minutes, just wait and if you don't receive that in that lapse of time (which is kinda rare unless the payment isn't completed succesfully) you can contact me on discord and I'll send you the cheat manually
Old 09/17/2019, 17:50   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonCollo View Post
thanks for purchasing btw, I type this message here to avoid any other message like this (hopefully)... the email usually takes up to 5 minutes, just wait and if you don't receive that in that lapse of time (which is kinda rare unless the payment isn't completed succesfully) you can contact me on discord and I'll send you the cheat manually
I just wanted to let people know that he is saying the truth, I received the email 10 minutes later and the hack works perfect.
Vouch for this product, the guy is pretty active on Discord also.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2019, 23:53   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for this cheat. I've been using it for 2 days now. The ESP of players is exactly what i was looking for. No lines, no names, no stupid bullshit clogging my screen. Aimbot lacks prediction atm but it's being worked on. For this price, it's the best outhere. I've played ranked games too. Im in Silver 2 atm. No bans! Got a couple of violations but nothing else. A bit of playtime with the cheat-

The dev deservs kudos! He's very friendly and open to suggestions!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2019, 23:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike445 View Post
I can vouch for this cheat. I've been using it for 2 days now. The ESP of players is exactly what i was looking for. No lines, no names, no stupid bullshit clogging my screen. Aimbot lacks prediction atm but it's being worked on. For this price, it's the best outhere. I've played ranked games too. Im in Silver 2 atm. No bans! Got a couple of violations but nothing else. A bit of playtime with the cheat-

The dev deservs kudos! He's very friendly and open to suggestions!
thanks this ^^
Old 09/19/2019, 01:41   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I definitely recommend buying from this Dev. Hes very friendly and wil gladly answer any questions you have for him and will seriously consider any suggestions you have to better his product.

ESP works great you can choose the color. I dont use the item ESP because i find it annoying since it makes it hard to tell what the weapon is for me so i have that off.

Aimbot is Okay, its lacking prediction so no long range fights. Also doesnt have bone aim so its all headshots. But for mid to short range fights the aimbot is dead on.

Security i cant tell you right now as ive only been using it for 2 days. I will update you guys about it when ive used it for a longer period of time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2019, 01:45   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

To be honest this is one of the easiest and best cheats to use out there for its price. i def 10/10 recomment
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2019, 02:51   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used cheat from many vendors, but I felt it was the best cheet ever for that price..
Especially the performance of ESP is wonderful
Esp: 10/10
Aimbot: 10/7
Ud:10/10
Usage: Easy
Support: 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread