Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wrath heirloon, kunai knife account, Level 10 account with few matches

Discussion on Wrath heirloon, kunai knife account, Level 10 account with few matches within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Wrath heirloon, kunai knife account, Level 10 account with few matches

my friend got wraith's entire heirloom set in a chest so we wanna sell it,havent played many games on that account so stats are all good, u can change ur name and everything, Kunai knife with skin and everything, its very very rare and costs thousands of dollars or worth chests opening to get that or so i heard, we got lucky, will sell the account for very cheap 25$ , contact my discord for buying or text here
SCREENSHOT -
https://i.imgur.com/ygIQDH5l.jpg

Discord- Feidhe#0640

Tags
apex account, apex legends, cheap, sell acc, wraith knife

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My personal APEX Account with Heirloom set for Wraith / Kunai Knife and much more!
03/18/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Thread is Down! :)
[Selling] NEW Apex Legends PC(Origin) account with KUNAI KNIFE (HEIRLOOM set) FULL ACCESS
03/14/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Apex Legends account with VERY rare KUNAI KNIFE (HEIRLOOM set) for wraith (shroud/dizzy play with this item). This is my personal account.Account is completely clean (LVL 1, clean statistics, only APEX legends, no other games and also no purchases ). Great account for main. Also account includes: Epic skin for bloodhound (Neural Net) Epic weapon skin for Hemlok (Code Of Honor) Epic weapon skin for Longbow (Eye of the Storm) and some rare skins on characters and weapons
PC Lvl 72 Account - Kunai Knife - Multiple Legendaries - All Legends Unlocked - 580 C
03/14/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Name Change: yes - E-Mail Change: yes - Secret question: yes I only listing the Epic and Legendary "Items" Wraith Skins: Kunai, Pose(Fearless), Intro (Come Find Me) (Godlike - rarest item in the game) Quarantine 722 (Legendary) Neutral Net (Epic) Pose: Channeled Energy (Epic)