Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COMPLETE DETAILS , HERILOOM SET (KUNAI) HiGH END ACCOUNT

Discussion on COMPLETE DETAILS , HERILOOM SET (KUNAI) HiGH END ACCOUNT within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face COMPLETE DETAILS , HERILOOM SET (KUNAI) HiGH END ACCOUNT

Hi Everyone!
i would like to sell my Beloved APex Legend ACcount
Kindly Check the infos to see the details of my account ^.^
Email Details can give aswell.

PRICE : 100$

Interested ? Contact in discord to discuss furthermore

Discord # : MitchelNauval#2735

Email change: YES
Secret questions change: YES
FULL WRAITH HEIRLOOM SET! 137 ACCOUNT LVL. 30 EPIC SKINS, 15 LEGENDARIE SKINS, ALL LEGENDS UNLOCKED.

Screenshots:
Old 08/21/2019, 12:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yea stay away this is a scam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Apex account level 1 with Wraith Kunai set
03/15/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
solded
[Selling] NEW Apex Legends PC(Origin) account with KUNAI KNIFE (HEIRLOOM set) FULL ACCESS
03/14/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Apex Legends account with VERY rare KUNAI KNIFE (HEIRLOOM set) for wraith (shroud/dizzy play with this item). This is my personal account.Account is completely clean (LVL 1, clean statistics, only APEX legends, no other games and also no purchases ). Great account for main. Also account includes: Epic skin for bloodhound (Neural Net) Epic weapon skin for Hemlok (Code Of Honor) Epic weapon skin for Longbow (Eye of the Storm) and some rare skins on characters and weapons
[Selling] 🔪 Apex Account with Wraith Kunai Heriloom 🔪
03/03/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I got lucky with a box and got a wraith kunai and would like to sell it asap. I would prefer to use a Middle man for this trade. The account: Level: 37 🗡️ Wraith's Kunai heriloom unlocked 🗡️ Mirage Unlocked 200 kills 30+wins 395 crafting metal
[Selling] Heirloom set ( Kunai Dagger ) apex legends account
02/28/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I just got my self a Heirloom set in a pack and I want to sell it back. The account is currently lvl 21, 100+ kills on wraith, around 10 wins. Current Price: 60€ We can discuss buyout price in private as well. If you wanna talk / buy add me on discord dideek#3536 OR skype piotr.garbowski1 Selling entire account with all details etc.
[Selling] 🔪 Apex Account with Wraith Kunai Heriloom 🔪
02/27/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my account lvl (30) with the rare Wraith Kunai Heriloom. If anyone is interested please PM me and I will screenshare on skype or google hangouts to show you the account. It has some other legendaries, epic skins, Mirage unlocked, as well as 5k tokens and 400 crafting material etc... Thanks! Added image of knife equipped below https://i.imgur.com/nwZI8LR.png