Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ SharpShooter ⭐ | Apex Legends | EXTERNAL AIMBOT | HWID SPOOFER ⭐ |

Discussion on ⭐ SharpShooter ⭐ | Apex Legends | EXTERNAL AIMBOT | HWID SPOOFER ⭐ | within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2019, 19:33   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep fast and friendly seller, easy to set up and good product!
Old 08/25/2019, 22:43   #47

elite*gold: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjsm View Post
This. Is a really good private cheat. Been using it and no bans happened. They aimbot is just to good then other cheat I have tryed. Thank you so much for making a good cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QWERTYasdQ View Post
Vouch for Alex, he is very kind and very supports if you need to have a very good hack and best gameplay undetected cheat I recommend this guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSIV View Post
Fantastic, been using for a while now. Quick and easy to setup and a great spoofer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whistl3blow3r View Post
+rep fast and friendly seller, easy to set up and good product!
_

Thanks everyone for your kind reviews
Old 08/26/2019, 16:39   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just have to ask, who is original seller here? Two users are selling this cheat on this forum and with different price, you and Redeem0193.
Old 08/26/2019, 21:14   #49

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
I just have to ask, who is original seller here? Two users are selling this cheat on this forum and with different price, you and Redeem0193.
_

We are the reseller and this is the original price of MAIN SELLING he is breaking the rules of RESELLER * DEVELOPER * of the Sharpshooter already told us to sell at 50$ and 45$ with BTC if I say to developer he will be removed but I am not here to ruin the business of someone so better make friends not enemies
Old 08/27/2019, 17:39   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cheat work perfectly+1
Old 08/27/2019, 17:43   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Banwave again, two in two weeks... hm.
Old 08/27/2019, 20:34   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Banwave again, two in two weeks... hm.
_

Most of them got detected today btw move on to another right? why you still here lol?

If you don't like the bot or you just ere to cry again and again whenever the banwave comes? we have spoofer inbuild as well you can use " SPOOFER " to play instead of crying
Old 08/27/2019, 22:16   #53 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

Most of them got detected today btw move on to another right? why you still here lol?

If you don't like the bot or you just ere to cry again and again whenever the banwave comes? we have spoofer inbuild as well you can use " SPOOFER " to play instead of crying
I bought a product that got announced as undetected, I would instantly switch the service if I would get a 75% refund but I will not get from you to 100%, so I will inform the people here after every banwave, thats what you should do normally.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2019, 22:45   #54

Quote:
I bought a product that got announced as undetected, I would instantly switch the service if I would get a 75% refund but I will not get from you to 100%, so I will inform the people here after every banwave, thats what you should do normally.
_

You got the product and it was " UNDETECTED " when you had it , If you need refund you are in the discord of DEVELOPER contact him he will give you refund no need to cry here about ban everytime you get " YOU HAVE SPOOFER " you can make urself unbanned if you can't handle ban then don't buy any bot here in ELITEPVP or any site all the bots got detected sometimes when they release you can't find a hack that stays undetected for forever at least use some brain before commenting **** , you can buy from any other people here and get banned after a while then cry after that . Only this you can do
Old 08/28/2019, 00:05   #55 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
_

You got the product and it was " UNDETECTED " when you had it , If you need refund you are in the discord of DEVELOPER contact him he will give you refund no need to cry here about ban everytime you get " YOU HAVE SPOOFER " you can make urself unbanned if you can't handle ban then don't buy any bot here in ELITEPVP or any site all the bots got detected sometimes when they release you can't find a hack that stays undetected for forever at least use some brain before commenting **** , you can buy from any other people here and get banned after a while then cry after that . Only this you can do
Yeah nothing is undetected for ever, but two detections in two weeks is a a joke.
Old 08/28/2019, 02:10   #56

Quote:
Yeah nothing is undetected for ever, but two detections in two weeks is a a joke.
-
If you look around in elite you will see a lot drama going on related with apex n stuff you won’t find any cheat undetected but also we are working hard and adding new stuff if you are in discord talk with dev INSTEAD OF COMMENTING HERE TALK WITH THE DEVELOPER OF SHARP APEX dont waste your keyboard power here talk with him and he’ll clear your points.
Old 08/28/2019, 14:53   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
they should refund 100% , if it was detected . my friend got ban too using his cheat so becareful
_

tell your friend to post here instead of saying " YOUR FRIEND " if he exists and he feels free to ask for a refund from dev lol he's in the server
Old 08/28/2019, 19:38   #58 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
_

tell your friend to post here instead of saying " YOUR FRIEND " if he exists and he feels free to ask for a refund from dev lol he's in the server
So I did ask for a refund, but he said no, good cheat as I said. Wouldnt buy SharpApex guys.
Old 08/28/2019, 19:45   #59

Quote:
So I did ask for a refund, but he said no, good cheat as I said. Wouldnt buy SharpApex guys.
_

But the hack is working, right? Do you still have access Right? Right now it is detected later on will be fixed and I will make sure you get full month if this is okay for you, I can't do anything else as I am a reseller and I try to give every compensation to my customer as much as I am able to do .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2019, 08:59   #60 Trade Status: Verified(?)

As a longtime user of SS even back in February when it launched, I even posted a very positive review up top. The best aimbot I ever used but there should be no ******** by a developer for paying customers coming here to let everyone know this cheat has been detected or how often it's being detected. Customers need to be protected when people throw around "UD" or "Undetected" like it means nothing. If it means you were undetected since your last banwave don't even use the word at all.

SharpShooter was on top of the game from Feb-April but it seems that their team can't keep it UD for long anymore. There has been atleast 3 detections since I purchased it a month ago.

In my opinion customers should come in here EVERY time it's detected to give potential customers an update on it's status because the sellers can't be trusted to do that.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, apexlegends, esp, esp aimbot