Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

APEX LEGENDS HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans]

Discussion on APEX LEGENDS HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/26/2020, 13:44   #151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I read only good stuff about this spoofer for apex i have questions.. never used a hwid spoofer before.. maybe i give it a try

I have many other cheat providers whith hwid lock, is this a trouble for me?

I got more then 5 bans now in apex! i need a vpn to create a new account? or do i need the vpn to play again whithout getting banned?
Old 08/26/2020, 14:22   #152

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotiiq View Post
I read only good stuff about this spoofer for apex i have questions.. never used a hwid spoofer before.. maybe i give it a try

I have many other cheat providers whith hwid lock, is this a trouble for me?

I got more then 5 bans now in apex! i need a vpn to create a new account? or do i need the vpn to play again whithout getting banned?
Hi!
Most of my users cheat. As long as you start your hack first and then spoof afterwards there shouldn't be a problem.
A VPN isn't needed for creating the account but for playing after you spoofed.

Hope that helps
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 20:20   #153 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how is asking the price forbidden, its a valid question because if its 120 dollars its actually 100 euro's not 120 euro's. I expect a valid answer, dont be childish and deleting my comment, if thats how you treat your future customers you just lost money. or is it because i'm right?
Old 09/10/2020, 08:58   #154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added
Old 09/10/2020, 18:21   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmiter View Post
how is asking the price forbidden, its a valid question because if its 120 dollars its actually 100 euro's not 120 euro's. I expect a valid answer, dont be childish and deleting my comment, if thats how you treat your future customers you just lost money. or is it because i'm right?
Buddy, I am not a Elitepvpers forum moderator. If your comment got deleted then it was by a elitepvpers forum admin. So how about you not spam my thread with that but simply read the rules of this forum. Regarding your currency question: My old prices were in USD, hence I had the "$" symbol in my threads. I don't frequently check all my threads to check for typos or whatever since, even if it sounds crazy, I am most of the times busy coding cheats or on my spoofer.

You seem to make a quite big deal out of this, so I did you a favor. Prices changed to Euro (€) in all my threads.
I hope you can sleep better at night, now that we have resolved this crazy big issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flighta View Post
Added
Accepted all friend requests and msged all of them
Old 09/16/2020, 04:41   #156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this spoofer workable for Apex? Is USD$100or Euro$120? I'm a bit confuse here.
Old 09/16/2020, 13:14   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazemama View Post
Is this spoofer workable for Apex? Is USD$100or Euro$120? I'm a bit confuse here.
Yes. Working and undetected. The prices are listed on the main post and directly on the website link. The lifetime sub costs 120€. 30 days sub costs 30€ and a week key costs 20€.
Old 09/19/2020, 20:38   #158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, do you plan to put a discount code for your products in the near future? I speak for several of here they interest us but as you will see the economic situation due to the pandemic is different from how it was a few months ago
Old 11/27/2020, 20:41   #159

Black Friday Deal:

For the next 24 hours we'll have a special deal running:
Get 20% off on any 30 days or lifetime purchase (any product in my shop).
7 day subs are not included in this deal.

Code: BlackFridayDeal
Enter the code on checkout to save yourself 20%, only today.
Code can't be used in combinations with other coupon codes.

Have fun!
Old 11/28/2020, 11:57   #160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is spoofer still working for apex ?
Old 11/28/2020, 17:46   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Is spoofer still working for apex ?
Yes, otherwise the thread would tell you it's outdated, I would not bump this thread and I would also not post a promo discount code here
Old 01/05/2021, 21:22   #162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If i'm using a cheat that limits you to two HWID ID changes that the cheat assigns your HWID to, does the cheat use the same HWIDs when spoofing until you change it again or will it randomize whenever I open it again after spoofing the first time?

Thanks
Old 01/05/2021, 23:02   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinbagSLIM View Post
If i'm using a cheat that limits you to two HWID ID changes that the cheat assigns your HWID to, does the cheat use the same HWIDs when spoofing until you change it again or will it randomize whenever I open it again after spoofing the first time?

Thanks
Hi! We offer an option where you can spoof to a set of "static hwids". That means it will spoof back to those hwids on each run, if possible. Always make sure to start your cheat first and the spoofer afterwards so you don't lock yourself out from their cheat.

Almost all my users are hacking and having no issues along with my spoofer
Old 01/06/2021, 19:28   #164 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheers mate, I've bookmarked this spoofer to use when I get banned. Thanks for the info!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2021, 22:12   #165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
Hi! We offer an option where you can spoof to a set of "static hwids". That means it will spoof back to those hwids on each run, if possible. Always make sure to start your cheat first and the spoofer afterwards so you don't lock yourself out from their cheat.

Almost all my users are hacking and having no issues along with my spoofer
Why isn't the spoofer an option on your website?

Tags
apex legends, hwid changer, hwid spoofer