Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

APEX LEGENDS HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans]

Discussion on APEX LEGENDS HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 66
Arrow APEX LEGENDS HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans]

All payments are final and non refundable after your key was redeemed.

APEX LEGENDS HWID SPOOFER / HWID CHANGER
BY SHELL

★★★★★

Easily bypass your HWID ban or prevent a HWID ban happening while cheating.
Using our VC Spoofer will cleanup all anti cheat leftovers,
spoofing your network adapters and change all necessary HWIDs
to make you become a clean, legit looking, white paper.

Spoof and start playing again within minutes!

CURRENT STATUS:

[+] Undetected & Working (for a live status check website)

UI SCREENSHOTS:

REQUIREMENTS:

[+] Windows 10
[+] Windows version/build 1903, 1909, 2004, 20H2, 21H1
[+] Intel and AMD are supported
[+] Antivirus tools uninstalled
[+] You will need to spoof after every PC restart
[+] You will need a new game account you have never been logged in before

SPOOFER FEATURES:

[+] Spoofer supports all BE & EAC protected games
[+] Spoofer runs/spoofs in kernel (ring0) mode
[+] Faking/randomizing all necessary hwids
[+] Faking/randomizing all necessary network adapters/macs
[+] Automatic clean up of anti cheat tracking files
[+] Not using Hyper-V to have 0 impact on your game performance (fps)
[+] Supports all kind of Intel and AMD hardware setups
[+] Auto updater to always get you the latest version and updates
[+] Continuous updates/patches for all supported games
[+] One click spoofing process without complicated setup
[+] No Windows reinstall/reset needed due to our integrated cleaner
[+] HWID locked and leak protected

PRICES:

Please check the website for latest price info.

PURCHASE:

We offer a variety of payment methods on our website (40+ payment methods).
While we are constantly trying to expand our payment provider portfolio we kindly ask you
not to beg for payment methods which are not listed on our website. Thanks in advance!

[]

Purchasing on my website will give you instant access to the product. Auto delivery via email.

[]

VOUCHES:

We are known & trusted developers on elitepvpers since 2018.
Discord vouches:

You may also know us from our several epvp threads with users vouching for us:
. . . . . .
Just to name a few

Note to epvp admins:
The epvp backlink can be found at the front page of our shop ()
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/28/2019, 20:39   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 280
Added you on discord.
Would like to test it

EDIT:
Okay i could test the Spoofer and all i can say is, that it's perfectly fine.
Sometimes the spoofer doesnt open or doesnt spoof for me and i have to restart my PC in order to make it work.
I think thats rather a Problem of my PC and not the spoofer.
The most important part is, that is works and i could play Apex without Ban!
Shell is a nice person to talk to and he really answers all your questions.
I'll give the spoofer a 9/10 (because as i said sometimes it dont works and i have to close everything to make it work + the loader laggs sometimes, even my PC should be capable of running such a loader)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2019, 23:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Works fine. playing since 3 hours without getting banned. THX!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2019, 01:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got asked to leave a review after test, so here it is:
Purchased through paypall without issues, got invited to discord and received my key.
Had a talk with 2 of their admins to check how everything works and both were quite nice, even tho they didn't answer some specific questions about how the spoofer works (I kinda understand that lol). Had to upgrade to windows 10 (which I didn't know) but that wasn't a big issue. Did a full clean install of win10 and received the spoofer download and my key via discord. On the loader you first have to create an account with your username and password, then you enter your key and that's basically it.
The spoofer itself only has one button to spoof your system so it's self explanatory.
Once you pressed "spoof hwid" your computer freezes for a few seconds, then you loose internet connecting (I was told that's because of the network spoofing) and then everything comes back normal. The spoofer then told me that my system got spoofed successfully. After that I registered a new apex account and played for around 5 hours without a ban (usually I got banned after maximum of 30 minutes because of my Hwid ban). So yea, it seems to be working fine. Once you restart your PC you will have to bring up the spoofer again and spoof your system. Takes about a minute or less.

So far I have no trouble with the product and the admins I talked to very easy to deal with.
I will edit my review if anything of this changes, but so far I can definitely vouch for these guys.

Rating: 9/10 (-1 point because I didn't know that I have to upgrade to windows10 )
Great service!

P.S. please add an option so that the spoofer automatically starts with windows. Thx.
Old 06/29/2019, 07:49   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos66 View Post
Got asked to leave a review after test, so here it is:
Purchased through paypall without issues, got invited to discord and received my key.
Had a talk with 2 of their admins to check how everything works and both were quite nice, even tho they didn't answer some specific questions about how the spoofer works (I kinda understand that lol). Had to upgrade to windows 10 (which I didn't know) but that wasn't a big issue. Did a full clean install of win10 and received the spoofer download and my key via discord. On the loader you first have to create an account with your username and password, then you enter your key and that's basically it.
The spoofer itself only has one button to spoof your system so it's self explanatory.
Once you pressed "spoof hwid" your computer freezes for a few seconds, then you loose internet connecting (I was told that's because of the network spoofing) and then everything comes back normal. The spoofer then told me that my system got spoofed successfully. After that I registered a new apex account and played for around 5 hours without a ban (usually I got banned after maximum of 30 minutes because of my Hwid ban). So yea, it seems to be working fine. Once you restart your PC you will have to bring up the spoofer again and spoof your system. Takes about a minute or less.

So far I have no trouble with the product and the admins I talked to very easy to deal with.
I will edit my review if anything of this changes, but so far I can definitely vouch for these guys.

Rating: 9/10 (-1 point because I didn't know that I have to upgrade to windows10 )
Great service!

P.S. please add an option so that the spoofer automatically starts with windows. Thx.
You can go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Wi ndows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and put a shortcut of the spoofer here

I can't seem to contact you on Discord, I would like to buy the spoofer

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2019, 19:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaEdits View Post
I can't seem to contact you on Discord, I would like to buy the spoofer
Accepted you on Discord.
Old 06/30/2019, 22:40   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the spoofer for Rust and can confirm that they are legit. Should be working on apex as well since its same anti cheat.
legit service, tyvm!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2019, 00:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
Accepted you on Discord.
Added you on discord..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2019, 10:55   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had a major ban problem in Apex Legends and this spoofer worked just fine with my account. Be warned : you have to format and clean install your windows before using the spoofer! Shell(admin) is a very helpful person..he will answer all your questions and help you solve any problems you may have in the process.. Highly recommend doing business with this guy!! thanks for all your patience and help Shell ! I totally appreciate it !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2019, 23:54   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100% vouch.. bro I looked for AGGGGESSSS to find a working spoofer none of them worked or they would literally blue screen my pc. I was skeptical bout buying this considering I was ripped off over and over but without any problems this spoofer has me playin apex season 2 ESKETIT
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2019, 22:32   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

worked for me <3 no more hwid ban
thankuuuuuuuuuuu
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2019, 06:32   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looking to purchase your product add me at Discord M.A

I Send Trade Request and Send $$ to paypal, bought 1week of sub and will see how it goes if I like it I will be back to get lifetime...
Old 07/07/2019, 21:39   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello Shell! I added you on discord hours ago but you havent accepted, I know you're probably very busy, I'm the one named "Lone Wolf". I'm interested in your spoofer please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearbit View Post
I had a major ban problem in Apex Legends and this spoofer worked just fine with my account. Be warned : you have to format and clean install your windows before using the spoofer! Shell(admin) is a very helpful person..he will answer all your questions and help you solve any problems you may have in the process.. Highly recommend doing business with this guy!! thanks for all your patience and help Shell ! I totally appreciate it !!
Does everyone have to format their systems? Or was there an issue that required you to format? Cus I just formatted my system about a month ago
Old 07/07/2019, 22:19   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli559 View Post
Does everyone have to format their systems? Or was there an issue that required you to format? Cus I just formatted my system about a month ago
Yeah..everyone has to format and clean install Windows
Old 07/08/2019, 11:10   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli559 View Post
Hello Shell! I added you on discord hours ago but you havent accepted, I know you're probably very busy, I'm the one named "Lone Wolf". I'm interested in your spoofer please!

Accepted you on Discord.
We highly recommend doing a Windows reinstall before using the spoofer first time. However, we had a few users where it worked without the reinstall.

EDIT:
No windows reinstall needed anymore for the spoofer to work!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex legends, hwid changer, hwid spoofer