Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🚨40% DISCOUNT WITH CODE: STICKY🚨🔥 Ks Wonders [Slotted] [Streamable - Apex Cheat]

Discussion on 🔥🚨40% DISCOUNT WITH CODE: STICKY🚨🔥 Ks Wonders [Slotted] [Streamable - Apex Cheat] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1828
🔥🚨40% DISCOUNT WITH CODE: STICKY🚨🔥 Ks Wonders [Slotted] [Streamable - Apex Cheat]

Apex Safe Private Cheat

Updated

About Us (Our Motto)

We work extremely hard to get people what they want, and we are never late with orders and while at the same time being very productive. We respond as quickly as possible for every inquiry that we get.

About the Cheat
Functions as seen on menu screenshot, every feature is fully external with Fullscreen Support, which makes it also Streamable

Compatible with every PC

Our method is unique to us and has been undetected with all of our cheats since our release. Testings for Apex has been done and is all safe without any trouble. User friendly setup too.

Features and Pricing

Looking at the amount of positive trades I have, my registration date, and my other releases I should be trustworthy enough. Kindly asking for anyone that has doubts on our product to not contact me or any of my staff for "Trial Keys". We are a private gaming enhancement company and don't provide trials keys at any circumstance.

Click here to BUY NOW.

Contact Us

Provider Discord tag: AW#4937
NEW DISCORD LINK : https://discord.gg/Ewadp4R

Video

Cheat is streamable, (recorded with Nvidia) so features are not seen e.x ESP.
The video gameplay was made with a legit playing aimbot setting.

Sincerly,
thebearkong

Enjoy!

Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/02/2019, 14:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can i vouch for a week your service ?

Old 07/02/2019, 14:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikidi_Jacksen View Post
Can i vouch for a week your service ?
Hi,

The loader is updated and now is a private loader. I can provide you a discount but cant give out free keys, sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord on join our channel for further information.

Regards,
Aaron
Old 07/10/2019, 09:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No video or pictures even?

Old 07/10/2019, 14:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeezae View Post
No video or pictures even?
Hello,

My main focus is on Rust. Im a well known developer in Rust. I had a project started for Apex a while ago and then stopped it and now completely finished. It works really nice. If required, I will record a video.

Im upgrading my website at the moment, theres a manual verification process for all the current games, feel free to go check it out.

http://kswonderland.com

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,
Aaron
Old 09/12/2019, 05:12   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

works like a charm easy to use to, no detection yet. the price is well worth the low detection rate
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2019, 20:52   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Their products provide the perfect function.

MENU(9/10)
I gave him nine points because I don't like green color.

AIMBOT(10/10)
automatically shoots part of body, so look like a humanize.

ESP(10/10)
It doesn't look crowded.

SUPPORT(100/10)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2019, 08:53   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This is my first post here so my vouch might not mean as much, but I have quite an extensive history dealing with private providers. I'll try to give a thorough review:

I recently got into Apex Legends, and my main provider who I use for other games was not confident / didn't want to get into making hacks for the game due to recent high detection rates with Apex Legends and EAC. I did quite a bit of research and came to K's Wonderland. I was a bit skeptical at first, but the guy has a good reputation with other games so I gave it a try.

I can say that I am more than satisfied with the hack, here is my score breakdown:

Menu (10/10)
Pretty bare bones and he also doesn't give many options to 'rage' which is good, I like to cheat realistically and it gets the job done.

Aimbot Performance (8/10)
Here I have to deduct a couple points, but I am sure he will address them since I have talked to him about the issues. 1) lock on target when throwing grenade, 2) locks to a different target relatively far away while I am engaged with someone very close. These two things only happened a couple times, so it is not a consistent error, should be fixed soon.

ESP (9/10)
Like the menu, it is bare bones but it gets the job done and I have no issues with it. There's a couple features that I would desire, but the current provided, I have no problems with.

Support (10/10)
He is one of the first providers I have seen that actually cares that everything works as it should. He likes to listen to feedback and has one of the best response times I have dealt with.

Ease of Use (10/10)
I confused a couple points in the instructions (my fault mostly), but like I mentioned, he was there to give me support for this and resolved it very quickly.

Pricing (10/10)
I know some people are going to say that it's expensive, but that's what you get with someone who keeps the slots low. It's for the better. This might be subjective, but I would rather pay top dollars for someone trustworthy and takes feedback well while trying to keep the integrity of his service.

Verification Process (9/10)
I am only including this point because he is a private provider. The other private provider I dealt with had a more strict process, but I think his process gets the job done. Maybe I felt like a trustworthy person to him, so it was quick. I don't know exactly how it will be for others as this experience might vary from person to person.

Overall (9/10)
Only deducting a point due to the points I made above, but I think it will be fixed and if it does, I have no problems to change to 10/10.

+vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2019, 09:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

#REVIEW
This product has perfect security.

However, because this product does not support full screen, sometimes there are problems in maintaining FPS.

In addition, the Aimbot function is very often aimed at the sky suddenly while attacking the enemy. And it does not predict the enemy's movements.

And ESP has a very good intuition, but it does not support item ESP and has no bones or X-ray mode, so it does not perform as well as other products.

But I was very satisfied with the way the developer treated the customer and I will continue to purchase this product because the developer immediately provides feedback on the problem.

#LIST OF PRODUCTS I USED

1-1. CXCheats : NOT WORKING
1-2. DEXAiM : NOT WORKING / DETECTED
2-1. Rinnegan : DETECTED
2-2. REV1VECheats : DETECTED
3-1. LaviCheats : DETECTED
3-2. WGS Gaming : DETECTED
4. Sugarbot : WORKING
5. K'S Wonderland : WORKING
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2019, 09:52   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Are you guys UD right now for APEX?
Old 09/24/2019, 17:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIPPLEDGAMER View Post
Are you guys UD right now for APEX?
Yes we are undetected, in fact we have been undetected ever since our launch of apex.
Old 09/25/2019, 03:17   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

done

done

I highly recomend
Old 09/25/2019, 03:19   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just as legit as the FN cheat. 100% real
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2019, 03:20   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I highly recommend

I highly recommend it is safe fast and you easy to use
Old 10/02/2019, 05:46   #15

Updates:

-Update for Season 3 is done and live, enjoy.
-Undetected and no ban report ever since our release.

Best.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheat, hack, undetected