Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🚨30% OFF Code: Updated🚨🔥 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Streamable - Apex Cheat]

Discussion on 🔥🚨30% OFF Code: Updated🚨🔥 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Streamable - Apex Cheat] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/03/2019, 18:29   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
@ I wana get the month key can i have discount ?
Old 12/03/2019, 18:34   #47

elite*gold: 5709
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daldkmajkndjajn View Post
@ I wana get the month key can i have discount ?
We brought down our prices recently from 120$/ Month to 70$/ Month. I don't know how much more of a discount I can provide.

Feel free to contact me for any further assistance.

Cheers.
Old 12/03/2019, 20:11   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@, when was the last detection?

EDIT: Why does the forums show 120$ and shoppy shows 70$, which the accurate one and where do I buy from?
Old 12/03/2019, 21:31   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroncc View Post
@, when was the last detection?

EDIT: Why does the forums show 120$ and shoppy shows 70$, which the accurate one and where do I buy from?
Hello,

Forum is outdated. We’re trying to focus the sales through our discord, so shoppy would be your accurate pricing at the moment.

We’ve been in the business for close to 7 months in total for apex. We only had a single detection, and that detection I believe was around 2 months ago. Hope this answers all your questions.

Kind regards,
AW
Old 12/03/2019, 23:00   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the new video is well edited but its look like someone without cheat and also someone with bad aim, so if he aimbot yes the aimbot look legit but its worst than a average gamer aim ahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2019, 23:53   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatcuzbad View Post
the new video is well edited but its look like someone without cheat and also someone with bad aim, so if he aimbot yes the aimbot look legit but its worst than a average gamer aim ahaha
Thanks for your feedback, and glad you like the edit! In order to put the video together, I simply asked from my users to get me some footage. One of our users were very keen on getting the footage. That said, he chooses to play on those settings which as far as I remember was, Low FOV circle, Very high smooth etc. which makes the aimbot look really legit.

Playing around the settings we can achieve rageous aimbot as well as super legit aimbot. Really up to our users' discretion.

From your feedback though, it could be a good idea to incorporate some of more obvious aimbot footage into our video to showcase it.

Thanks again.

Best,
AW
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2019, 00:35   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 340
Still Safe to play today with the new Apex Patch?
Old 12/04/2019, 01:41   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjElvinMix View Post
Still Safe to play today with the new Apex Patch?
Hey there,

Our updates usually take around 12-48 hours after game updates. The product itself is still safe, but we have to adjust offsets so that the product injects properly.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
AW
Old 12/04/2019, 02:36   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Can you let us know once you guys have updated to latest version?
Old 12/04/2019, 02:57   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreamoN View Post
Can you let us know once you guys have updated to latest version?
For sure, should be anytime now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2019, 09:24   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i totally feel you but i was using those settings too look legit let's just say K's cheat is a helper for me, but I assure you bro with those legit settings 20 kill/4K+ damage games is ez. there's no point in aimbot raging because you can get manually banned REAL QUICK. i also miss shots on purpose sometimes so that the people who are spectating me think i'm legit.

but in all seriousness K's Cheat is the best I've had so far I've tested 25+ cheats for season 3 they are either all detected or just scammers (cracked versions of other cheats) but K's cheat is the best and it's truly UD (no bans for more than 1 month for me now)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 00:27   #57 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebearkong View Post
Hello,

Forum is outdated. We’re trying to focus the sales through our discord, so shoppy would be your accurate pricing at the moment.

We’ve been in the business for close to 7 months in total for apex. We only had a single detection, and that detection I believe was around 2 months ago. Hope this answers all your questions.

Kind regards,
AW
This is facts.. Sadly that detection happened when i started using his cheeto but overall his cheeto is good man. i've heard long play hours using his apex cheat before i found him. it's just 2 expensive for me now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 10:41   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofbbc View Post
i totally feel you but i was using those settings too look legit let's just say K's cheat is a helper for me, but I assure you bro with those legit settings 20 kill/4K+ damage games is ez. there's no point in aimbot raging because you can get manually banned REAL QUICK. i also miss shots on purpose sometimes so that the people who are spectating me think i'm legit.

but in all seriousness K's Cheat is the best I've had so far I've tested 25+ cheats for season 3 they are either all detected or just scammers (cracked versions of other cheats) but K's cheat is the best and it's truly UD (no bans for more than 1 month for me now)
I wanna try it now haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 11:02   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I wanna try it now haha
right now it's under maintenance but AW will create a new post for when it's updated and running. we didn't get detected, since there's a new apex update we have to update too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 17:00   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

alright!
Closed Thread

Tags
apex, cheat, hack, undetected