Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🚨30% OFF Code: Updated🚨🔥 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Streamable - Apex Cheat]

Discussion on 🔥🚨30% OFF Code: Updated🚨🔥 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Streamable - Apex Cheat] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/08/2020, 20:39   #151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Angry review

Not worth the money as it stands, even when you ask for help they constantly just redirect you to text that they put together of which you can follow to a tee and still have the hack not working as intended. Between support being terrible and always insulting you , the mod itself when it does work, is hardly worth even a fraction of the price it costs. you can find a lot better out there
Old 04/08/2020, 21:39   #152

elite*gold: 5709
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifested View Post
Not worth the money as it stands, even when you ask for help they constantly just redirect you to text that they put together of which you can follow to a tee and still have the hack not working as intended. Between support being terrible and always insulting you , the mod itself when it does work, is hardly worth even a fraction of the price it costs. you can find a lot better out there
If you don't DM me, AW, I will never accept this as a honest review.

Sorry to hear about your issue (Wasn't even aware we had a person having an issue on Apex until I saw this). Anyways, good luck finding a better provider that provides a handbook - A user's manual guide book which is a real detailed info on how to use a book, AS WELL AS a FAQ page made for users so our admins can troubleshoot non-common issues. Again, good luck in your future providers when you can't even reach an admin - oh, not to mention the bans. Have a great day!

Kind regards,
AW
Old 04/12/2020, 22:42   #153 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
VERY GOOD SERVICE !!!! VERY HELPFULL AND NICE CHEATS THANK YOU
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2020, 06:23   #154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

last detection? is esp/chams included in full screen support or no? thanks
Old 04/17/2020, 07:16   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by balbay1 View Post
last detection? is esp/chams included in full screen support or no? thanks
Hello,

Last detection around two and a half months ago. We unfortunately only have Windowed/Borderless.

Cheers,
AW
Old 04/17/2020, 08:56   #156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

40% discount coupons are no longer valid! Can I have another coupon? I'd like to buy it for a week to experience it. If it's OK, I'll continue to buy it
Old 04/17/2020, 15:10   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingmuba113 View Post
40% discount coupons are no longer valid! Can I have another coupon? I'd like to buy it for a week to experience it. If it's OK, I'll continue to buy it
DM me on discord.
Old 04/23/2020, 01:32   #158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought a day pass and encountered the following:

I followed the directions in their instructions verbatim. After getting to the Apex main menu, I brought up the cheeto and configured the settings, etc. I started up a match and the game said I was banned. NOTE, I have tried other cheetos on that account before, so that is probably why I was banned. There are plenty of other users that have had no issues. HOWEVER, after quitting the game I noticed my VPN wouldn't start up and kept giving me an error. Windows wouldn't even let me uninstall the VPN or repair it. Even after I restarted my computer I received the same error. I need that VPN for a lot of things, so I decided to completely wipe all apps but keep my personal info on my pc. I was then able to reinstall the VPN and it worked properly, but I had to reinstall all my other apps. Even then, I couldn't activate Windows due to some error. I called MS support and they helped me fix it. The issue was there were a lot of critical Windows files missing, which they helped me reinstall.

tl;dr - Their loader requires you to do some strange "max wipe" function. This removed a lot of critical settings and programs for me and I had to completely reinstall Windows and all my apps again. Many people have no issues with this cheeto, which is great for them. It just didn't work out very well for me lol. They have great support, but I would not recommend this at all.
Old 04/23/2020, 06:32   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohc130 View Post
I bought a day pass and encountered the following:

I followed the directions in their instructions verbatim. After getting to the Apex main menu, I brought up the cheeto and configured the settings, etc. I started up a match and the game said I was banned. NOTE, I have tried other cheetos on that account before, so that is probably why I was banned. There are plenty of other users that have had no issues. HOWEVER, after quitting the game I noticed my VPN wouldn't start up and kept giving me an error. Windows wouldn't even let me uninstall the VPN or repair it. Even after I restarted my computer I received the same error. I need that VPN for a lot of things, so I decided to completely wipe all apps but keep my personal info on my pc. I was then able to reinstall the VPN and it worked properly, but I had to reinstall all my other apps. Even then, I couldn't activate Windows due to some error. I called MS support and they helped me fix it. The issue was there were a lot of critical Windows files missing, which they helped me reinstall.

tl;dr - Their loader requires you to do some strange "max wipe" function. This removed a lot of critical settings and programs for me and I had to completely reinstall Windows and all my apps again. Many people have no issues with this cheeto, which is great for them. It just didn't work out very well for me lol. They have great support, but I would not recommend this at all.

Yeah unfortunately it seems like we got hit today. Was a good 3 month run.
Old 04/23/2020, 11:00   #160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

today detected?
Old 04/26/2020, 07:10   #161

Updated!!!
Old 04/28/2020, 02:23   #162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Rep
This cheat is very advanced and works like flawlessly.
UD as of now!
Recommend to anyone who wants to cheat in apex!
Old 04/28/2020, 09:11   #163 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouched, good services and good ebook

+REP

recommend to everyone!
Old 05/13/2020, 20:26   #164 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile

Cool guy, apex cheat is amazing! Works hard to keep the downtime to a minimum. Amazing cheat, id recommend his hacks for all games!
Old 05/22/2020, 00:32   #165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the 180 snap stil a thing? have used this before and it was good then and good support
Closed Thread

Tags
apex, cheat, hack, undetected