Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[$50] AridekVM | ✅ Apex HWID Spoofer | ✅ No Flash Bios | ✅ LIFETIME

Discussion on [$50] AridekVM | ✅ Apex HWID Spoofer | ✅ No Flash Bios | ✅ LIFETIME within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/11/2019, 22:04   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedira View Post
Discord server got deleted, i will create a new one

Link expired.
Old 10/11/2019, 22:27   #62

elite*gold: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingu15 View Post
Link expired.
https://discord.gg/xYYtg36
Old 10/12/2019, 00:31   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So my account got banned a week ago. If purchase and activate it. Can i log back on and play again or do i need to create a new account?
Old 10/12/2019, 01:10   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardNelson View Post
So my account got banned a week ago. If purchase and activate it. Can i log back on and play again or do i need to create a new account?
Spoofers don't unban your account, they spoof your HWID so you can play and create accounts again. Once your account is banned, it is banned for good, unless you get lucky and get it unbanned through customer service, but that is extremely rare.

Once you get a spoofer up and running, you can create a new account and play again.
Old 10/13/2019, 04:15   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
Spoofers don't unban your account, they spoof your HWID so you can play and create accounts again. Once your account is banned, it is banned for good, unless you get lucky and get it unbanned through customer service, but that is extremely rare.

Once you get a spoofer up and running, you can create a new account and play again.
Thanks for explaining.
Old 10/13/2019, 08:10   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought it and it is 100% effective, it also helps you if you have any problems, it is a very good purchase.
Old 10/13/2019, 09:10   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch

Spoofer for Fortnite for insainly great, no ban for more than week.
+rep to Kedira.
Old 10/16/2019, 10:45   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it dangerous for the pc?
Any effect on the windows’ license?
Old 10/16/2019, 11:32   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier_0 View Post
Is it dangerous for the pc?
Any effect on the windows’ license?
Not to my knowledge, but some spoofers may cause this to occur. All you need to do is restart your PC if it does happen and your windows will be licensed like normal again. (Spoofers are not dangerous at all)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2019, 15:19   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 138
Any confirmation on the fact that your PC specs dont return to default after you run the spoofer and then restart PC? My customer that claims to use your hwid spoofer gets hwid reset in launcher after each PC restart.
Old 10/19/2019, 15:42   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrooveMe View Post
Any confirmation on the fact that your PC specs dont return to default after you run the spoofer and then restart PC? My customer that claims to use your hwid spoofer gets hwid reset in launcher after each PC restart.
Ask for him check cmd, wmic diskdrive get serialnumber.
Old 10/19/2019, 17:19   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Ask for him check cmd, wmic diskdrive get serialnumber.
How does it help? I am asking you as creator to confirm that, if possible.
Old 10/20/2019, 05:41   #73

Quote:
How does it help? I am asking you as creator to confirm that, if possible.
If serial is back is all great.
Old 10/23/2019, 08:19   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
If serial is back is all great.

I have sent you a few discord DMs about the product

Quote:
What I have found to be a issues with it is that if you use something similar to antiOS in the past it does create some issues where the PC info changes each startup..

This isn't really a fix but what seemed to work for me was a complete clean Windows install then I didn't have any problems after that.
Old 10/24/2019, 04:47   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeRoyJenkins77 View Post
I have sent you a few discord DMs about the product

What I have found to be a issues with it is that if you use something similar to antiOS in the past it does create some issues where the PC info changes each startup..

This isn't really a fix but what seemed to work for me was a complete clean Windows install then I didn't have any problems after that.
Thanks for reply him.

Tags
apex cheat, apex spoofer, spoofer, unban from apex legends