Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👾👾👾DEXA.IM👾APEX LEGENDS DELTA👾AIMBOT/ESP/MISC👾HUMANIZER👾CUSTOMIZABLE👾SILENT AIM👾👾👾

Discussion on 👾👾👾DEXA.IM👾APEX LEGENDS DELTA👾AIMBOT/ESP/MISC👾HUMANIZER👾CUSTOMIZABLE👾SILENT AIM👾👾👾 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

View Poll Results: Apex Legends?
Sure 398 84.50%
Why not 88 18.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 471. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/11/2020, 02:39   #181 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
does this come with spoofer?
Old 05/11/2020, 16:36   #182 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 134/0/2
so this is detected?
Old 05/13/2020, 08:51   #183 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat works well, very customizable, immediate delivery, i got banned after like 3 games though. Not a knock on the cheat as I was aimbot, I thought I had legit settings though. Would love some insight as to how to avoid this in the future however they wont give roles on discord even though I followed their instructions. Might be running some sort of scam with fancy marketing.
Old 05/17/2020, 23:36   #184 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here's a recording of the chat as well, you are full of ****.

You are lying to everyone here, when most of your people with the support tag are online on discord but none of them has the free time to change the status of a product to offline?

You see, you are maybe uneducated because false advertisement is a FRAUD. and you sold me a product that was OFFLINE, however, I thought it was online because your website LIED to me. This gives me the right to go ahead and message you saying that you are a fraud, because sorry to break it to you, but you are a ******* fraud. You lie to people to obtain money in any way possible, even if a product isn't online, you just need to take people's money and keep them waiting or prepare for an exit scam.

Another thing, there's a lot of scam reviews if you google this company name enough, and a lot of people complaining they never open the support page on their website, which seems to be true.

Finally, what do you expect from a support team that calls customers brats? and an OWNER, that pats their employee on the shoulder for calling customers brats?

Yes, these people are definitely more than willing to steal your money or get you banned, or commit any sort of fraud, because they have no manners.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 07:36   #185 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honest review (will edit this once resolved) - bought one day trial > loader doesn't recognise my user and password > submitted ticket > Filed for forget password, never got send a password reset to my registered email > I paid for another one day trial > loader doesn't recognise my user and password > got banned from their discord and removed VIP

I wouldn't say this doesn't work but I couldn't even get through the loader login lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2020, 22:02   #186 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifirmin View Post
Just purchased a trial key, didnt even get pass the registration as the website locked me out and I can't even forget password and recover my account. I'm stuck at User Login and cant even access the hack lol.

P.S this is the 3rd hack provider I tried on Evpers none of them seem to work I either get a BSOD or the hack just straight up doesnt work.

Edit: I purchased another day key and again the same error when logging in to the loader lol, it says "Could not login, Bad Credentials" I literally keyed in the same user and pw I created on the website and even tried registering again with the product code"

20 bucks lost with 0 support. I got proof of purchase if anyone wants to contact me.
I'm referring to this. DM me on discord for the emails registered to the payments I made on both accounts
Old 05/23/2020, 00:25   #187 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned while afk

i bought a one day pass and followed the setup guide. started up the game after updating everything and had to go afk because i was selling something on offerup. when i came back 20 min later the loading screen had a banner saying banned. this cheat is probably detect so i wouldnt recommend purchasing.
Attached Images
File Type: png EPVP_Ban.png (1.42 MB, 105 views)
File Type: png EPVP_Ban2.png (209.6 KB, 103 views)
Old 08/05/2020, 12:32   #188 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There is no paypal -_-
Old 08/23/2020, 16:51   #189 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascriptkiddie View Post
cheat is detected. acct got banned first game.

LOL not for me this cheat
Old 01/03/2024, 02:43   #190

elite*gold: 393
Hi! We're back. Click button to buy. We say many thanks. More things soon. Love u
Old 01/12/2024, 18:40   #191

Fully updated for the 'Ignite' mid- season update!
Old 01/13/2024, 19:33   #192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this tool is detected?
Old 01/13/2024, 19:55   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashi: View Post
this tool is detected?
Status is currently undetected
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2024, 10:50   #194 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay so i bought a day key and let me start by just saying these guys were very helpful support wise on helping me set up. i ran into a few issues and they helped me work them out. now after i got the cheat up and working is where i ran into problems. the cheat itself is great good features and they work as advertised but the big issue rn is detection. out of 8 games that i played with this cheat i got 3 accounts banned (no i wasnt being blatent after the first ban i completely turned off the aimbot and would still get banned after 2-3 games no matter what. this morning looks like they did some updates but since the update the cheat has been broken for me and crashed on injection. in all id give this a 4.5/10 i litterally only got to play 8 games lol
Old 01/16/2024, 04:42   #195 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can't believe it, you've come back after being in hiding for sooooo long.
(June 26, 2020)
Product Quantity Price
Perpetual License (DEXESP-APEX) 1 $259.99
but it is no longer available, please make it available again.