Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👾👾👾DEXA.IM👾APEX LEGENDS DELTA👾AIMBOT/ESP/MISC👾HUMANIZER👾CUSTOMIZABLE👾SILENT AIM👾👾👾

Discussion on 👾👾👾DEXA.IM👾APEX LEGENDS DELTA👾AIMBOT/ESP/MISC👾HUMANIZER👾CUSTOMIZABLE👾SILENT AIM👾👾👾 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

View Poll Results: Apex Legends?
Sure 398 84.50%
Why not 88 18.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 471. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12/10/2019, 21:44   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
payment worked fine, got my key, loader was nice. Got banned after 3 matches with very mild settings, support doesn't reply, waited for an hour, no response, possibly a good company, but the apex cheat is detected even though it says it's online, and support is really really slow, or nonexistent. For now, I would say definitely don't buy.
Old 12/13/2019, 23:15   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 227
Bought it, cant even login after password reset.

Update doesnt work!
Old 12/16/2019, 17:58   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn0rX View Post
Why is this trash even bump stickied? There are other cheats that deserve this place, admins please stop promoting cheats that don’t work.
It has nothing to do with the admins. You can bid for "sticky bumps" which will put your thread above everyone else's. If another thread's creator "outbids" the previous one, they will replace them, otherwise the sticky will last for a month (30 days). There is a total of 3 threads that can be sticky bumped.

I think you should understand how the forums/system works before you make such statements.
Old 12/17/2019, 02:52   #94

elite*gold: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingraasclart View Post
Cheat is detected and also you don't get trial plus if you buy the admins just ignore you its a scam the reviews are paid for.
Hello,

Per our status page, this cheat is currently undetected. We do offer trials, they are 24-hour keys and cost (currently) $6.99.

Could you please provide evidence for your claim of this being a scam and the reviews being "paid for?"
Old 12/17/2019, 08:29   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
Hello,

Per our status page, this cheat is currently undetected. We do offer trials, they are 24-hour keys and cost (currently) $6.99.

Could you please provide evidence for your claim of this being a scam and the reviews being "paid for?"
I bought my hack over a month ago and I still havent received it. I bought VIA BTC and its been stuck on processing. At this point I think you guys are just scamming. This is ridiculous i received 0 support this whole time.
Old 12/17/2019, 22:41   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

they have good cheats , support is just bad.
Old 12/18/2019, 13:36   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is anyone using this cheat right now? How long has it been undetected and is it worth buying? Because there is no way to contact the people through their discord’s, even the owner has “DONT DM” as their nickname.
I would ask anyone with less busy of a schedule to handle the support and give us an idea about the cheat.
Old 12/18/2019, 13:42   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn0rX View Post
Is anyone using this cheat right now? How long has it been undetected and is it worth buying? Because there is no way to contact the people through their discord’s, even the owner has “DONT DM” as their nickname.
I would ask anyone with less busy of a schedule to handle the support and give us an idea about the cheat.
This is a publicly available cheat that has around a 1-2 week UD period. In some cases, longer. DELTA is by far the most feature-rich and powerful product on the market for Apex.

You are given access to the Discord after purchasing from us. We had too many issues with spam. Users who were new rarely added anything to the conversation.
Old 12/18/2019, 13:48   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
This is a publicly available cheat that has around a 1-2 week UD period. In some cases, longer. DELTA is by far the most feature-rich and powerful product on the market for Apex.

You are given access to the Discord after purchasing from us. We had too many issues with spam. Users who were new rarely added anything to the conversation.
I joined one of the discords using the website link [dex.aim/discord] something like that, didn't know there was another channel which is given after making a purchase, will look into that, thanks for the info.
Old 12/18/2019, 17:56   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought it and didn't get any redeem key until now !

no one answer me in discord
Old 12/19/2019, 20:42   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this and never got to use it never got response in discord enD pm me back please
Old 12/23/2019, 21:51   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello i bought this how can i contact support to get help using it? i just noticed all the other posts in the thread of people buying and needing help. where is the help at? discord link doesnt work for me now.
Old 12/24/2019, 03:34   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This cheat works great but the spoofer doenst work and cheat may be detected i banned 23 accounts using this
Old 12/24/2019, 16:31   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortillasoup View Post
hello i bought this how can i contact support to get help using it? i just noticed all the other posts in the thread of people buying and needing help. where is the help at? discord link doesnt work for me now.
Please utilize our Discord for support.
Old 12/31/2019, 22:51   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by villanger34 View Post
detected wast of money only got one game in and only killed 1 sad you guys rip people off i should report elitepvp or whatever to bbb

bunch of scumbags

reported
Our Apex DELTA cheat is currently UD and we have multiple players online using it currently.