Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👾👾👾DEXA.IM👾APEX LEGENDS DELTA👾AIMBOT/ESP/MISC👾HUMANIZER👾CUSTOMIZABLE👾SILENT AIM👾👾👾

Discussion on 👾👾👾DEXA.IM👾APEX LEGENDS DELTA👾AIMBOT/ESP/MISC👾HUMANIZER👾CUSTOMIZABLE👾SILENT AIM👾👾👾 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

View Poll Results: Apex Legends?
Sure 398 84.50%
Why not 88 18.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 471. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/12/2019, 23:30   #61

elite*gold: 393
Online and UD!
Old 07/14/2019, 16:41   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

God i hate this Review Threads where the worst trash hacks are prised as "the best" "The most powerfull" "The only one "......If your are new in a Game and you start to look for a quality Cheat...thise Kind of Threads are definitly no help, especialy if the Forum staff dont care what kind of trojan packed shit some asshole sell in their Forum. Not dependend to eletipervers but i could had safe some hundreds dollars if the forum staff of some forums would more care about the content what sold in their communitys.

After 56 hacks, more than 30 trojan infections and hundred of hours on loosed time$dollars i was sad, i was so sad that obviously no one of the high prised UBERCoders was able to make a product where i could say "This is my hack, this was made with the passion and the love to code"

MORE THAN 50 HACKs on the market....Unstable, buggy, malicious....with simple words "trash"

Ok, im one of the guys who was born as cheater and who wil die as cheater. i never play games without hack, better said it is incomprehensible to me how poeple can play games without a hack at all.

Am I demanding? Yes to much!
Am I spoiled? OH YES
Can I be harmed? May be god himself, but he doesnt exists

Im a high aged old scool cheater, i make my money with cheats since more than 15 years, and im able to decide between trash and quality and i know that few readers of my text become high puls while reading my review...that is wanted, calm down.

I write this for this guys who have the same problem and looking for a stable, reliable and very important- powerfull product to rape asses and who give a shit on reports and visible aimbots. We are fucking Punks and where is the fun if the killed enemy player doesnt see that he was raped from a bot?

Coding is ARTWORK Gentlemens, the code are the colors and the Coders are the Artists. Nobody is pro from the scratch and of course i tested some hacks in this forum where i knew after the first seconds this coder will be good with the time, not every hack was shit, there are exceptions but only few i will list at the end of my review about the DEXAIM DELTA.

Ladys and Gentlemens, i said coding is ART in my EYES....

THIS IS A MONA LISA and with Distance the best Product for APEX. The damn last HACK on my list before i would quit APEX because of lack on quality and then....the best come last.

A hack where i was able to run it without to uninstall and disable the half windows os, a clean (looking) loader and you cant imagine ....."it worked instantly with the first start"

here the Loader Menu

[IMG=expandable: 1]blob:https://pasteboard.co/8824f5b0-123c-46fa-b81f-a86f61556f01[/IMG]

Congrats, my picture cant be shown. For what the hell i payd here?

a noob friendly menu where you can setup nearly everthing

and defintly one of the best ESP/CHAMZ for this Game.

And then the Aimbot....

The most coders dont play games theirself, they make the hack just for fun or money with the result you get a standard product (often a very good) but
after you played a while you find things where you know "if the coder would use his own hack, he had must seen this"

Not in Delta, i bet 100$ the coder play the game regulary and he still continue the development to improve thing. I you will feel that if you use this hack.

The Aimbot work like a jackhammer in butter. If i remember right, a similar moment where i was sitting in front of my monitor unbable to stop laughing for happiness was 1987 where i got my first computer (AMIGA 500) or where i saw the first vagina, but this is another story.

BRUTAL AIMBOT, DEFINTLY MADE FOR ME.

As i said there are few other hacks with some potential, but i missed everywhere a stable no recoil and nospread. The only APEX Hack with Nospread was our own but the coder left our team while ago.

I didnt found Nospread in the Feature List of DEX Delta but there must be any kind of spread compensation, otherwise is the hit rate not to explain.

For the Legitcheater is the Silent Aim Interesting but here i cant say if good or bad because i dont like to use features what hide my cheating activity. Im an honest cheater

I would be a bad reviewer if i dont write something about the cons and before some get the idea i got payed for my review here the things i dislike on the hack.

* first buy was easy, one day to test, instantly activated but then i payed for one month and needed to wait 3-4 days for the manual activation

here im not sure if this happend because of security things to make sure than my pc is free from debuggers etc. or if had simply bad luck and the staff was overloaded of forgot me. if this was a single case, no worry but if this happens regulary i recommend to fix the issue. Since im in this business too i can bear with, but the normal customer will be pissed off after the second day of waiting. Apart from that the Staff works fast and is very competent.

* Detection. This is a point where the normal user would give minus points but im was happy to get banned for the simple reason that i would see how fast get a detection handled by the coder and luckyly the hack was one time detected. I reported the detection, the hack was instantly disabled by the staff and after 2 hours the detection vector was found and fixed. definitly 1+ for DEXAIM. The only reason why i put this into the cons list is that a normal buyer dont like detections generally

* Hmmm, i have no third point to critism the hack. I will play one round, it would be a joke if me the most unsatisfied cheater on the planed are not able to find a third point where i can bitch...

...back and found one point. The 2D RADAR is ugly und useless if you play on a 65 screen like me. 2D RADAR in one of the Screen Edges has the big disadvantages that you dont have time to look to it.

I recommend to remove the grey window but let the cross and then move the whole radar to the crosshair where your eyes allways have access to it without that the whole game will be disturbed. IF the coder read this, please try it yourself, you will see im right.

Last and least before my post my post turn into a book i want to say thanks to the coder for this stunning job. The hack was made with a lot of skill, many years of experience and a lot of passion and is in my eyes the only real hack for apex where i can say this is quality artwork at the best. You made me happy with this product.

PS: The reason why i didnt tested the hack much earlyer was this terrible resolution video on your website. I rack one's brains why i didnt choosed it earlyer and of course i was often on the site, but it was the video on your site. But dont worry, with other providers it is on the contrary. Beautiful Video but if you start the hack you could cry....

geri

if anyone has questions or is not sure to buy it, feel free to contact me in discord you get honest answers from me

��ƎGENDgͥerͣiͫ#6675

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
People paid high price because of the UD, since your cheat got detected before... you should lower the price.

You said "They're all UD now though", there is no guarantee it will get detected again in future.
LOLPOST. The high Prize come from times where real private hacks was standard. Today they recompile the loader all 10 customers take 150$ more and call it private hack and 3 Weeks later its deteced like all other hacks. You can not buy more safety for more money, except you get a real private copy of a hack and there you pay 1000$ and up.

All who take high prices because of "its more safe" are liars who found no other argument to scam their customers.

The 99$ for this hack are more than ok. You can buy a VW Golf for 200 000 Dollar because the seller said its more safe or you can buy a Mercedes S- Class for 100 000$. Booth cars will be damaged if you crash into a tree, but the driving fun was better in dex-class and this is the point where i pay for- the fun point.

Finally i give a shit on gettign banned, its a free to play game and it take me 1 minute to make a new account
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2019, 04:49   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by geribaldi View Post
https://youtu.be/N_Ia305Ewtk

God i hate this Review Threads where the worst trash hacks are prised as "the best" "The most powerfull" "The only one "......If your are new in a Game and you start to look for a quality Cheat...thise Kind of Threads are definitly no help, especialy if the Forum staff dont care what kind of trojan packed shit some asshole sell in their Forum. Not dependend to eletipervers but i could had safe some hundreds dollars if the forum staff of some forums would more care about the content what sold in their communitys.

After 56 hacks, more than 30 trojan infections and hundred of hours on loosed time$dollars i was sad, i was so sad that obviously no one of the high prised UBERCoders was able to make a product where i could say "This is my hack, this was made with the passion and the love to code"

MORE THAN 50 HACKs on the market....Unstable, buggy, malicious....with simple words "trash"

Ok, im one of the guys who was born as cheater and who wil die as cheater. i never play games without hack, better said it is incomprehensible to me how poeple can play games without a hack at all.

Am I demanding? Yes to much!
Am I spoiled? OH YES
Can I be harmed? May be god himself, but he doesnt exists

Im a high aged old scool cheater, i make my money with cheats since more than 15 years, and im able to decide between trash and quality and i know that few readers of my text become high puls while reading my review...that is wanted, calm down.

I write this for this guys who have the same problem and looking for a stable, reliable and very important- powerfull product to rape asses and who give a shit on reports and visible aimbots. We are fucking Punks and where is the fun if the killed enemy player doesnt see that he was raped from a bot?

Coding is ARTWORK Gentlemens, the code are the colors and the Coders are the Artists. Nobody is pro from the scratch and of course i tested some hacks in this forum where i knew after the first seconds this coder will be good with the time, not every hack was shit, there are exceptions but only few i will list at the end of my review about the DEXAIM DELTA.

Ladys and Gentlemens, i said coding is ART in my EYES....

THIS IS A MONA LISA and with Distance the best Product for APEX. The damn last HACK on my list before i would quit APEX because of lack on quality and then....the best come last.

A hack where i was able to run it without to uninstall and disable the half windows os, a clean (looking) loader and you cant imagine ....."it worked instantly with the first start"

here the Loader Menu

[IMG=expandable: 1]blob:https://pasteboard.co/8824f5b0-123c-46fa-b81f-a86f61556f01[/IMG]

Congrats, my picture cant be shown. For what the hell i payd here?

a noob friendly menu where you can setup nearly everthing

and defintly one of the best ESP/CHAMZ for this Game.

And then the Aimbot....

The most coders dont play games theirself, they make the hack just for fun or money with the result you get a standard product (often a very good) but
after you played a while you find things where you know "if the coder would use his own hack, he had must seen this"

Not in Delta, i bet 100$ the coder play the game regulary and he still continue the development to improve thing. I you will feel that if you use this hack.

The Aimbot work like a jackhammer in butter. If i remember right, a similar moment where i was sitting in front of my monitor unbable to stop laughing for happiness was 1987 where i got my first computer (AMIGA 500) or where i saw the first vagina, but this is another story.

BRUTAL AIMBOT, DEFINTLY MADE FOR ME.

As i said there are few other hacks with some potential, but i missed everywhere a stable no recoil and nospread. The only APEX Hack with Nospread was our own but the coder left our team while ago.

I didnt found Nospread in the Feature List of DEX Delta but there must be any kind of spread compensation, otherwise is the hit rate not to explain.

For the Legitcheater is the Silent Aim Interesting but here i cant say if good or bad because i dont like to use features what hide my cheating activity. Im an honest cheater

I would be a bad reviewer if i dont write something about the cons and before some get the idea i got payed for my review here the things i dislike on the hack.

* first buy was easy, one day to test, instantly activated but then i payed for one month and needed to wait 3-4 days for the manual activation

here im not sure if this happend because of security things to make sure than my pc is free from debuggers etc. or if had simply bad luck and the staff was overloaded of forgot me. if this was a single case, no worry but if this happens regulary i recommend to fix the issue. Since im in this business too i can bear with, but the normal customer will be pissed off after the second day of waiting. Apart from that the Staff works fast and is very competent.

* Detection. This is a point where the normal user would give minus points but im was happy to get banned for the simple reason that i would see how fast get a detection handled by the coder and luckyly the hack was one time detected. I reported the detection, the hack was instantly disabled by the staff and after 2 hours the detection vector was found and fixed. definitly 1+ for DEXAIM. The only reason why i put this into the cons list is that a normal buyer dont like detections generally

* Hmmm, i have no third point to critism the hack. I will play one round, it would be a joke if me the most unsatisfied cheater on the planed are not able to find a third point where i can bitch...

...back and found one point. The 2D RADAR is ugly und useless if you play on a 65 screen like me. 2D RADAR in one of the Screen Edges has the big disadvantages that you dont have time to look to it.

I recommend to remove the grey window but let the cross and then move the whole radar to the crosshair where your eyes allways have access to it without that the whole game will be disturbed. IF the coder read this, please try it yourself, you will see im right.

Last and least before my post my post turn into a book i want to say thanks to the coder for this stunning job. The hack was made with a lot of skill, many years of experience and a lot of passion and is in my eyes the only real hack for apex where i can say this is quality artwork at the best. You made me happy with this product.

PS: The reason why i didnt tested the hack much earlyer was this terrible resolution video on your website. I rack one's brains why i didnt choosed it earlyer and of course i was often on the site, but it was the video on your site. But dont worry, with other providers it is on the contrary. Beautiful Video but if you start the hack you could cry....

geri

if anyone has questions or is not sure to buy it, feel free to contact me in discord you get honest answers from me

��ƎGENDgͥerͣiͫ#6675

LOLPOST. The high Prize come from times where real private hacks was standard. Today they recompile the loader all 10 customers take 150$ more and call it private hack and 3 Weeks later its deteced like all other hacks. You can not buy more safety for more money, except you get a real private copy of a hack and there you pay 1000$ and up.

All who take high prices because of "its more safe" are liars who found no other argument to scam their customers.

The 99$ for this hack are more than ok. You can buy a VW Golf for 200 000 Dollar because the seller said its more safe or you can buy a Mercedes S- Class for 100 000$. Booth cars will be damaged if you crash into a tree, but the driving fun was better in dex-class and this is the point where i pay for- the fun point.

Finally i give a shit on gettign banned, its a free to play game and it take me 1 minute to make a new account
I'm honored you spent the time to write this up, man. I really appreciate it. It means a lot. Your criticism is on point, and these are areas we are always working to improve on. I can't thank you enough for the patience and due diligence on your behalf with DEXAiM. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you, thank a ton!
Old 07/17/2019, 10:21   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Never played apex in my life before this day. Downloaded and installed apex. Bought the 1day version of this hack. Used silent aim with no esp. Got banned in 2 hours. GG
Old 07/21/2019, 20:19   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoumil View Post
Never played apex in my life before this day. Downloaded and installed apex. Bought the 1day version of this hack. Used silent aim with no esp. Got banned in 2 hours. GG
What exactly do you want to try to say with with your comment?

"Today i bought cherry´s, i never has eat cherrys before. its was my first time. After 20 minutes i realized that there was a worm into one of the cherrys."

There is zero content in your post
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2019, 19:30   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey is your internal up and undetected? and can it be paid with paypal?
Old 08/02/2019, 15:09   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased yesterday the 24 hour pack, Definitely detected, very buggy. The aimbot works fine 75% of the time, other times it spasm's out. Prepare to get banned after every game you play
Old 08/04/2019, 03:56   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by seann337 View Post
hey is your internal up and undetected? and can it be paid with paypal?
Hi, yes and yes.
Old 08/05/2019, 03:19   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DO NOT TRUST THEM, THEY ONLY ACCEPT YOU IN THE DISCORD IF YOU BUY STUFF OFF THEM FIRST. SUPER SUS
Old 08/05/2019, 03:21   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadepalacios View Post
DO NOT TRUST THEM, THEY ONLY ACCEPT YOU IN THE DISCORD IF YOU BUY STUFF OFF THEM FIRST. SUPER SUS
  1. what does Discord have anything to do with our level of trust?
  2. this is not true
  3. you can buy at any time without needing our Discord at all
  4. we only "accept you" if you follow the automated CAPTCHA instructions so we know you aren't a robot trying to spam our Discord server

Please think before posting nonsense.
Old 08/06/2019, 16:06   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
short review

I tested DELTA for a day loved the biggest difference between other cheat is silent aim its make you look so legit.

i tested with level 88 ac got ban today palyed so legit no even suing aimbot all the time don't know it's my HWID spoofer got detected try it again without HWID spoofer today so far its good.

its won't even come with HWID spoofer i think it should be for the overpriced monthly 99 USD little bit too much.

wishlist- Spectator list or like your weapons glow red when people Spectate you anything to notify that someone watching you.

wishlist- build in HWID spoofer to prices

would I personally buy? yes, whenever i wanted play apex i will just buy 1 day not going to pay 99 months because another cheat provider with HWID spoofer or come with Spectator list, not more than 50 USD month.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2019, 19:10   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijagamer View Post
short review

I tested DELTA for a day loved the biggest difference between other cheat is silent aim its make you look so legit.

i tested with level 88 ac got ban today palyed so legit no even suing aimbot all the time don't know it's my HWID spoofer got detected try it again without HWID spoofer today so far its good.

its won't even come with HWID spoofer i think it should be for the overpriced monthly 99 USD little bit too much.

wishlist- Spectator list or like your weapons glow red when people Spectate you anything to notify that someone watching you.

wishlist- build in HWID spoofer to prices

would I personally buy? yes, whenever i wanted play apex i will just buy 1 day not going to pay 99 months because another cheat provider with HWID spoofer or come with Spectator list, not more than 50 USD month.
Hi, our 1 week and 1 month subscriptions come with a built-in spoofer.
Old 08/13/2019, 18:55   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PUBG

Hey Guys . . .I was looking to do the one week of PUBG cheats. . .can anyone let me know what I'll get in the cheat . . .thanks really looking to do this. . if some can let me know all of the cheats I will be able to use. . .thanks in advance for anyone who can help me. . .

TK
Old 08/13/2019, 20:36   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This thread is for Apex, not PubG.
Old 08/23/2019, 11:10   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought 24 hI got ****