Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥⭐ IZI APEX - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐🔥

Discussion on 🔥⭐ IZI APEX - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐🔥 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/05/2019, 04:24   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 340
I have my cheat running! + rep!
Old 12/06/2019, 21:10   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey Val, sent you a FR on Discord. My name is Sktlez and I would like to purchase lifetime. Thanks.
Old 12/15/2019, 18:25   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When was cheat last detected?
Old 12/15/2019, 23:08   #109

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailz View Post
When was cheat last detected?
It has not had a detection in a little over 3 months now, that being said we have experienced some users not listening to our warnings about using "Perfect Silent Aim" which is of course leading to some violations, and eventually a ban.
Although, if you avoid using that certain feature - you should go on for many more months, without any bans.

I hope to see you soon!
Old 12/16/2019, 02:49   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Question I Want to Buy

Hi,I'm a user who hasn't bought yet and I want to know a lot about assistive issues.
For example: 1. Whether additional payment is required after purchase
2. Whether the program update time will be compensated
3. How can I get the program and subsequent updates after purchase
4. How to solve problems in my use

These are my questions. I hope you can reply to me.
Please don't mind my poor English. This is my English translated online
Old 12/16/2019, 10:02   #111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The function of Perfect Silent Aim has been cancelled. So if you purchased IZI for the function of Perfect Silent Aim. I think I need to remind you.
Old 12/18/2019, 07:35   #112

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoc001 View Post
Hi,I'm a user who hasn't bought yet and I want to know a lot about assistive issues.
For example: 1. Whether additional payment is required after purchase
2. Whether the program update time will be compensated
3. How can I get the program and subsequent updates after purchase
4. How to solve problems in my use

These are my questions. I hope you can reply to me.
Please don't mind my poor English. This is my English translated online
Hey Xoc001! I am going to answer your questions to the best of my ability, and your english is great!

Additional payments are not required after the initial payment, unless you are renewing your subscription.

If the cheat is offline for longer than 24 hours, your time will be compensated twice as much as it should be.

After your purchase you will receive it automatically in your email, or you may contact me from the details on the main post.

If you do have any problems with the cheat, even though you shouldn't; you may contact me or my dedicated support team, we will happily assist you through anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisina1991 View Post
The function of Perfect Silent Aim has been cancelled. So if you purchased IZI for the function of Perfect Silent Aim. I think I need to remind you.
I'm sorry I don't think you understood, Perfect Silent Aim hasn't been "Cancelled". It has been temporarily removed for extensive testing, we prefer to have our users as safe as possible even if it costs us our most valuable feature.
Old 12/20/2019, 07:34   #113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does this have a aimbot now or just esp ? are there instructions on best settings etc I tried your website but kept linking me discorded def wanna try a month cant find any better cheats on forums
Old 12/20/2019, 11:57   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hey Xoc001! I am going to answer your questions to the best of my ability, and your english is great!

Additional payments are not required after the initial payment, unless you are renewing your subscription.

If the cheat is offline for longer than 24 hours, your time will be compensated twice as much as it should be.

After your purchase you will receive it automatically in your email, or you may contact me from the details on the main post.

If you do have any problems with the cheat, even though you shouldn't; you may contact me or my dedicated support team, we will happily assist you through anything!

I'm sorry I don't think you understood, Perfect Silent Aim hasn't been "Cancelled". It has been temporarily removed for extensive testing, we prefer to have our users as safe as possible even if it costs us our most valuable feature.
I understand that even if it is temporarily deleted, it means that cheating does not have the Perfect Silent Aim function now, and I think there is nothing wrong with what I said. So I said Perfect Silent Aim is gone. When Perfect Silent Aim comes back again, I will post the information back here.

instead of telling the customer after the purchase is completed (Perfect Silent Aim exists, but it is not available now and has been deleted)
Old 12/21/2019, 06:17   #115

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisina1991 View Post
I understand that even if it is temporarily deleted, it means that cheating does not have the Perfect Silent Aim function now, and I think there is nothing wrong with what I said. So I said Perfect Silent Aim is gone. When Perfect Silent Aim comes back again, I will post the information back here.

instead of telling the customer after the purchase is completed (Perfect Silent Aim exists, but it is not available now and has been deleted)
Of course, there's no problem with informing potential customers and I believe what you are doing is great. I have no problem with it, I just wanted to inform you that it will be coming back - because the way you said it made it sound as if it was never coming back, which isn't true. Also, I do make sure I tell potential customers of what currently isn't available, which is just Perfect Silent Aim at this moment.
We appreciate all of our customers, and not only do we look to have a great community, immediate support, and a great cheat.. but also amazing security. Even if it consists of removing our best feature, we'd just like to keep every customer safe and prevent any possible vulnerabilities!

Also a reminder, our Christmas Sale will be starting very soon! So I hope to see many new faces around the community enjoying the holiday with only one of the best cheat in the market!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2019, 07:02   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bought waiting on activation key will update with review soon cannot wait !!! thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2019, 12:41   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can't add you, can you add me on Don#6742, discord!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2019, 10:19   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the 70€ currently the base price or the Christmas discount? I always thought 99€ was very high for a month subscription, bringing it down to 70€ is a very good move and will definitely bring in more customers.

Just hope that the price remains 70€.

EDIT: Yes the base price is now reduced to 70€, just purchased it and already in love with the massive amount of support I received soon after the payment, still have not started using the cheat but by the looks of it, it’s pretty cool!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2019, 10:11   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

amazing!!!! bought it support is 11/10 anyone looking for apex stop right here
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2019, 13:25   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this still safe for now?
Closed Thread

Tags
apex, cheat, hack, izi, legends