Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥⭐ IZI APEX - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐🔥

Discussion on 🔥⭐ IZI APEX - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐🔥 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/16/2019, 12:28   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This is the best apex hack I’ve used yet. The psilent actually looks legit with the right setttings. Accurate for most range. Wingman at 90m can devastate someone. Personally I play with rage and killed a guy behind sometimes. Has good price, some cheat are $180 a month. Definitely worth the money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2019, 16:29   #32

elite*gold: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by HllRaiser View Post
Got trial?
A one week subscription is basically our trial, allows you to try it out before purchasing one month.
Old 05/22/2019, 20:02   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is the best cheat i ever used, just perfect, the only one with psilent, the developers are really good people who cares about their buyers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2019, 11:17   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It says streamable does this mean I can also record gameplay? What about OBS setting what do I need it on Game capture? Window capture? Display capture? Etc etc it always shows up for me and I'm scared when I go live it will be there for everyone to see
Old 05/24/2019, 19:26   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyJake View Post
It says streamable does this mean I can also record gameplay? What about OBS setting what do I need it on Game capture? Window capture? Display capture? Etc etc it always shows up for me and I'm scared when I go live it will be there for everyone to see
It is fully stream-proof on OBS while using Game Capture. You may also record without it showing up. Nothing to be scared about, just go live and play it’s not possible for it to just magically appear. Hope to see you soon!
Old 05/24/2019, 21:18   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
It is fully stream-proof on OBS while using Game Capture. You may also record without it showing up. Nothing to be scared about, just go live and play it’s not possible for it to just magically appear. Hope to see you soon!
Is it up and online now? I have HWID ban so does it come with a Spoofer? DM or send me your discord or something. Thanks in advance

Bought over an hour ago and my PC just blue screens or gets an error communicating with server error

Edit : 27/05 Cheat is working now but still not with out it's issues.
Old 06/19/2019, 22:02   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it still safe and ud? + ^ What the guy above said does it come with spoofer? I may be HWID banned xD
Old 07/03/2019, 03:41   #38

See a lot of people waiting for their cheats to update, don't wait any further - we've been updated for Season 2!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2019, 03:30   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sent you a request on discord @
Old 07/08/2019, 15:22   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would not recommend buying this cheat, I'm sure the features are great but purchased off Val on Thursday and cheat immediately went down. Val has not responded since then on Discord for updates nor after I requested a refund. Was added to the discord but not given rights to view any of the chat by Val either.

Cheat may be good but customer service is very poor. Also messaged the main coder twice asking for rights to view discord with 0 response. Will probably have to dispute via PP for refund.
Old 07/08/2019, 17:39   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Would not recommend buying this cheat, I'm sure the features are great but purchased off Val on Thursday and cheat immediately went down. Val has not responded since then on Discord for updates nor after I requested a refund. Was added to the discord but not given rights to view any of the chat by Val either.

Cheat may be good but customer service is very poor. Also messaged the main coder twice asking for rights to view discord with 0 response. Will probably have to dispute via PP for refund.
Hello nomorals,

Sorry you’ve had such a bad experience with getting a response from me or my partner, did you happen to see we have a dedicated support team? Probably not, as you would’ve received support almost immediately.
If the cheat went down, then it went down - I can’t message every customer notifying them that it went down or came back up. You’re correct, we did have downtime on Friday for a few hours to push security and feature updates. Although, like I said I can’t hold your hand through the whole process - permissions in discord or not you can still see our announcements.
Sometimes I just can’t help you out if you’re not willing to help yourself, sorry!
Old 07/08/2019, 18:08   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interesting but it is it up to the latest work?
Old 07/09/2019, 00:06   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueryyBlade View Post
Interesting but it is it up to the latest work?
It is up and working, always is. Hope to see you soon!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2019, 00:58   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hello nomorals,

Sorry you’ve had such a bad experience with getting a response from me or my partner, did you happen to see we have a dedicated support team? Probably not, as you would’ve received support almost immediately.
If the cheat went down, then it went down - I can’t message every customer notifying them that it went down or came back up. You’re correct, we did have downtime on Friday for a few hours to push security and feature updates. Although, like I said I can’t hold your hand through the whole process - permissions in discord or not you can still see our announcements.
Sometimes I just can’t help you out if you’re not willing to help yourself, sorry!
Hi Val, I actually can't see anything without permissions at all the last announcement I see is from July 4th from you. I'm all ears for updating my review/post but I messaged 0day/yourself after purchase atleast for permissions to view any updates and didn't get a reply over the last two days. I'd love to try it out but it seemed like you had just dissapeared.

It's not a matter of hand holding it's just common courtesy of replying to discord messages, the first one you replied to was me asking for a refund and you said I would have to dispute it via PP rather than provide a refund.

I'd love to just keep my license if we can get in contact and I'll gladly update my review but everything so far I said is truthful.
Old 07/09/2019, 16:15   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Hi Val, I actually can't see anything without permissions at all the last announcement I see is from July 4th from you. I'm all ears for updating my review/post but I messaged 0day/yourself after purchase atleast for permissions to view any updates and didn't get a reply over the last two days. I'd love to try it out but it seemed like you had just dissapeared.

It's not a matter of hand holding it's just common courtesy of replying to discord messages, the first one you replied to was me asking for a refund and you said I would have to dispute it via PP rather than provide a refund.

I'd love to just keep my license if we can get in contact and I'll gladly update my review but everything so far I said is truthful.
Your license is still active, I don’t deactivate any licenses unless I see you’ve opened a dispute. You can contact me or preferably my support team for any assistance, we’d be glad to help you out!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
apex, cheat, hack, izi, legends