Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GORILLACHEATS | Apex Legends Cheats | Secure | Aimbot | ESP | PayPal | Crypto

Discussion on GORILLACHEATS | Apex Legends Cheats | Secure | Aimbot | ESP | PayPal | Crypto within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 350
Arrow GORILLACHEATS | APEX LEGENDS CHEATS | UNDETECTED | AIMBOT | ESP | PAYPAL | CRYPTO

No longer available due to failure to commit by the developer. Sorry.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 04/23/2019, 16:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why create new thread if cheat is the same and provider is the same.

I see a lot of developers doing that and trust me as a customer it doesn’t inspire confidence
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2019, 20:12   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises2 View Post
Why create new thread if cheat is the same and provider is the same.

I see a lot of developers doing that and trust me as a customer it doesn’t inspire confidence
Valid question, no doubt!
Literal re-brand, which is why we linked the old thread in this one; nothing to hide. "BaseReality" did not provide a very clear description of our service. We are also unlike 90% of the "developers"(more likely re-sellers) on this site.

Absolutely nothing wrong with re-branding a product especially considering it was done within the first month of its creation, rather than after exponential growth. Same product, same service, different name.
Old 04/23/2019, 20:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

best hack i've used

the discord is 24/7 active, loads of friendly helpful mods. its easy to set up and simple to use. been using the hack for 2 months now and never been banned. every time a new update is launched the mods disable the hack and add extra time for downtime on the hack.
aim bot 9/10 (would love a visibilty check, i think one is in the works atm though)
customer service 10/10

i'd say that no matter the level and experience you have with hacks you'll be welcomed in. questions you have will allays be answered.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2019, 21:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
As a long time EPVP member and old school contributor I can vouch for this hack. Simple to use, easy to set up. Any idiot can use it and win. ESP works perfect, Aim is great close to mid and prediction long range can tear enemies apart if you can aim a little. Legit settings are possible and work well enough to not be spectated.

Would recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2019, 21:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10 hack best aimbot compare to other hack, everyone is friendly and helpful on discord playing over 2month without any banned, 3 min setup and go kills everyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2019, 21:42   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been with GC for more than a month, never once received a ban for using their cheats, I really look forward to more cheats from this provider. They're trustworthy, competent, well priced, and great customer service. They also have a good community to boot which is pretty awesome!

Thanks, GC!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2019, 22:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My review of using the cheat for around a month:

Aimbot: 10/10
Definitely one of the best aimbot system out on the market. Comes will recoil compensation, movment prediction and bulletdrop prediction. You can choose bone to aim on, FOV, smooth and distance. It also has visible and knocked check.

Aimbot is hitting most of the time, close, mid and far range.

ESP: 09/10
Highly customizable with many filters. ESP is clean and doesnt give framedrops. (would be cool if in the item ESP it had colors to specify)

Support: 10/10
Cheat was never down until now and even after the updates the cheat got updated within hours. The support is fast and accurate and helps a lot. They also got a friendly community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2019, 01:07   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I've been using the cheat for about a month. Its working great and there is a lot of options to choose from on it. Haven't had a ban!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2019, 02:07   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
Asked for a vouch , was very friendly and told me np sir and after I asked the price he just kicked me out off the discord , dont buy there.
Old 04/24/2019, 02:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Careful View Post
Asked for a vouch , was very friendly and told me np sir and after I asked the price he just kicked me out off the discord , dont buy there.
1. You wanted me to give you free access in exchange for a fake review.

2. Your post history indicates this is what you like to do, is use your "reputation" (for real, you hardly have any rep anyways) to get access to programs for free and leave a fake positive review on their thread.

3. We don't need your fake reviews. We have plenty of active customers that are willing to post their experiences here. Would prefer the quality review of an actual paying customer over a "bought" review any day.

I don't care who you are, or who you think you are that is not how we operate. If you are going to come to my thread and then cry about it afterwards its even more evident that giving you anything for free would have been a waste of our time as your "vouches" are about as good as monopoly money.

Edit: Glad to see elitepvpers deleted all of your other garbage posts in this thread. I am even more glad to see that they left the above for the rest of the community to see how much of a little snake you are trying to exchange your useless "vouches" for free access to programs. Our reputation is not built upon BS reviews by "reputable" members that give false reviews just for free access to a program. Hopefully you received a warning for your behavior, your post history really speaks for itself in regards to presentation of character.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2019, 03:36   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using it since it was BaseReality i used it for over a month never got banned you have so much control over how legit or rage like you want it to be, just renewed back with them dont plan on buying from another person until they leave the scene <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2019, 04:51   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BaseReality was really the best Apex cheat I found (at least for myself)
If this is unchanged, I highly recommend to support them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 01:57   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot 10/10. Amazing aimbot i have used about 5 different cheats and i could honestly say this is the best one. Able to customize if you want to play and look legit or rage.
ESP 10/10 Has box esp , health and it marks the enemies yellow if they are not visible which is a big +.
Item esp 9.5/10 Has everything you need ammo's , attachments and weapons. Only problem is there is no hop ups would be a 10/10 but that could change in the future.
Security 10/10 Have been playing for a month with no banned , no lag issues and no crashes.
Customer service 10/10 if you have any problems with the cheats or questions they have dedicated discords and they reply really fast!

Overall this is one of the best cheats i have used out of 5 different cheats i have tried and i will definitely be sticking with this one!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 07:18   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't say enough good things about this going on 2 months with no ban on my acct have went full ****** on it with my alt and that one is has been good for over a month no ban either great service, great dev others don't compare to this one
Thanks
1 User