Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CC 🔥[Apex Legends]🔥 Aimbot|ESP|No-Recoil|Spectator Warning|Etc.

Discussion on CC 🔥[Apex Legends]🔥 Aimbot|ESP|No-Recoil|Spectator Warning|Etc. within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/17/2019, 22:50   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazeless View Post
Update 17th of July 2019: 

Aimbot not targetting downed players anymore.
Added spectator warning (your weapon will be glowing red, if someone is spectating you)
lol, can i get a screenshot of that.
Old 07/17/2019, 23:54   #17

elite*gold: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSilky:3 View Post
lol, can i get a screenshot of that.
Of the spectator glow?

Old 07/18/2019, 15:52   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I see the glow as shown in the clip you posted, but in training there clearly isn't anyone spectating you in there, so you could have just turned on a weapon glow feature instead.

Not trying to shoot you down or anything, but just trying to understand if the feature actually works or not. Showing it off in an actual game rather than training mode might be a better choice for proof so you can actually see the gun go from glowing to not glowing mid-match.

You could also just program a toggle key for a weapon glow feature too, to just make it look like someone is spectating you, when really you are just toggling the feature on and off to make it look like someone was spectating you. I don't want to sound so criticizing or anything as I am pointing out all of these scenarios, but this feature is definitely something that a lot of people would like after that recent removal of the spectating icon.

I just want to know if it is actually working or not. But yeah, I suggest you showing it off in an actual game so you can see the glow toggle.
Old 07/18/2019, 16:10   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
I see the glow as shown in the clip you posted, but in training there clearly isn't anyone spectating you in there, so you could have just turned on a weapon glow feature instead.

Not trying to shoot you down or anything, but just trying to understand if the feature actually works or not. Showing it off in an actual game rather than training mode might be a better choice for proof so you can actually see the gun go from glowing to not glowing mid-match.

You could also just program a toggle key for a weapon glow feature too, to just make it look like someone is spectating you, when really you are just toggling the feature on and off to make it look like someone was spectating you. I don't want to sound so criticizing or anything as I am pointing out all of these scenarios, but this feature is definitely something that a lot of people would like after that recent removal of the spectating icon.

I just want to know if it is actually working or not. But yeah, I suggest you showing it off in an actual game so you can see the glow toggle.

That was just an example on how it looks when the coder tested the glow itself. I understand what you mean and will make a video later if i find the time. Thank you for the input. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post

There you go:
Old 07/18/2019, 20:18   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
There you go:
Nice, that is definitely a cool feature.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2019, 02:52   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
when was a last time CC apex got detected?
does the Spectator warning working now ?
Old 07/19/2019, 11:36   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijagamer View Post
when was a last time CC apex got detected?
does the Spectator warning working now ?
We had no detection since release. The warning works, i sent a video above.
Old 07/19/2019, 14:21   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We had no detection since release. The warning works, i sent a video above.
what if dead teammate spectating me and will still glow red did you guys test that?
Old 07/19/2019, 15:12   #24

Quote:
what if dead teammate spectating me and will still glow red did you guys test that?
Right now it will glow if any player spectates you, even if it's a dead teammate.
Old 07/19/2019, 17:26   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Right now it will glow if any player spectates you, even if it's a dead teammate.

if u guy add different color will be cool like teammate spectates green glow
Old 07/25/2019, 08:37   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quick tip, dont use the Orange version. didnt realize it was lifeline til after purchase an got banned again lmao
Old 07/25/2019, 08:39   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Excellent product, after using maybe 5-6 providers in the past 3 months Chod's is levels above the rest. Loader/security measures are 10/10, after even my previously UD provider started getting hit with random bans/detections with the most recent EAC updates no issues at all with Chod's.

aimbot: 8/10 - Smoothing setting seems to be off, even when cranked up it still snaps very quickly. I set the distance to very low as I think a lot of people are catching bans by aimbotting 150m+ away.

ESP:10/10 Regular chams ESP for players, was just updated with one of the cleanest item ESPs I've seen, basically see through floating items for all items on the ground that are transparent.

Also one of if not the ONLY provider I've seen with an actual working spectator indicator after they removed it. Your gun will glow red if enemies are spectating you and blue if it's a teammate.

Security: 10/10 Loader is on point with a different method than other providers, no bans during a time period when everyone else is getting hit constantly with bans.

Trust me when I say Chod's is a hidden gem currently, I avoided it because of the name "Chod's Cheats" at first but this provider screams professional from the loader to the cheat itself.

Quote:
if u guy add different color will be cool like teammate spectates green glow
Seems they updated, it glows blue now when it's teammates and red if it's enemies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 10:50   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinl28 View Post
Quick tip, dont use the Orange version. didnt realize it was lifeline til after purchase an got banned again lmao
Yes thats one of the other cheats we sell, i changed it now to avoid any further confusion. Sorry!
Old 07/25/2019, 11:35   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, got banned after using for 1 day--- was fun till it lasted---sad part is I thought the cheat would last at least a month and all hard earned money gone

I have used other cheat providers as well on other pcs and account, its just that this cheat got detected very quick. It was fun till it lasted and that is just 26 hours.
Old 07/25/2019, 16:39   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baitbit View Post
Well, got banned after using for 1 day--- was fun till it lasted---sad part is I thought the cheat would last at least a month and all hard earned money gone

I have used other cheat providers as well on other pcs and account, its just that this cheat got detected very quick. It was fun till it lasted and that is just 26 hours.
You most likely got banned from stats, reported too often or you where already hwid banned before as our cheat is definitely not detected. Our test accounts are fine as well. Be more careful next time cause they implemented a new stats based ban system recently.

Tags
aimbot, apex, cheat, cloud, glow