Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dr-Cheats] - HWID Spoofer EAC | THE ONE THAT REALLY WORKS

Discussion on [Dr-Cheats] - HWID Spoofer EAC | THE ONE THAT REALLY WORKS within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/23/2019, 05:21   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
aimbot also working well, if you shot with it can kill all of them
and also esp looks very good. try to use it
whatever, no one is better than this mod.
i experience a lot, but this mod is best.

Old 04/23/2019, 12:07   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The best apex legends hack I've ever purchased. Whether you want to play legit or rage I would definitely suggest dr cheats their support team is very friendly as well!

Old 04/23/2019, 14:36   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Totally recommanded hacks works perfectly Aim + ESP
Old 04/23/2019, 15:16   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

totally legit man totall legit., 100000000000/10., BEST IN D BUSINESS., purchase more once my subs expire next week., hheeelll yyeaahhhh., total RAGE KILLING TIME....

Old 04/30/2019, 02:11   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

same VirtualHardwares It free !!!!!
don't buy it
Old 04/30/2019, 02:56   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by remakers View Post
same VirtualHardwares It free !!!!!
don't buy it
well yeh u can try to use the standard one lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2019, 06:25   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mhmm yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsilva View Post
Yes, if our spoofer donít work as advertised to you, you have all the rights to have your money back, but I can confirm with out any hesitation that is working for everyone that already bought it.

is that right is that why when it didn't work for me you told me to fac reset and even then still didn't work but didn't see a refund also never played apex in my life and first account qot hwid banned hows that even remotely possible lol total of 2 kills in 1 game then stopped playing 12hrs later banned. gg

notice all good reviews are new accounts lol .
Old 06/09/2019, 08:50   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synrrr View Post
is that right is that why when it didn't work for me you told me to fac reset and even then still didn't work but didn't see a refund also never played apex in my life and first account qot hwid banned hows that even remotely possible lol total of 2 kills in 1 game then stopped playing 12hrs later banned. gg

notice all good reviews are new accounts lol .
You need to contact our support team in Discord, our staff doesn't know what you are talking about. On top of that as of this date, our apex hack is under maintenance, so you can't even purchase it on our website, the only thing available is our spoofer. So when you talk about killing 1-2 people , and then not playing for hours and getting banned that has absolutely nothing to do with us. You are using some detected hack and blaming it on the wrong people, our spoofer works for 100% of our customers. You don't get HWID ban from 1 ban... HWID bans result from multiple bans on the same PC. It literally is easy to use, and simple. If you need further assistance, you could've easily got teamviewer support from our staff.
Old 06/17/2019, 08:42   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of the worst spoofer's and developers I've ever met. Multiple people reported that his spoofer was detected but he keeps ignoring them or even removing them from his Discord.

Definitely a scammer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2019, 08:35   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingu15 View Post
One of the worst spoofer's and developers I've ever met. Multiple people reported that his spoofer was detected but he keeps ignoring them or even removing them from his Discord.

Definitely a scammer.
sells VirtualHardwares rebranded.
claims to be UD, theyll tell you to reset your computer, exit all origin/apex applications, and a load of other ****.
upon a complete new start, launch spoofer right? and then login into origin and disable origin overlay and blah blah blah, and finally launch apex itself.
what happens? bans inbetween 30-45min everytime.
As of currently i now have a working UD spoofer that is not rebranded and ******* fake and i can play without getting a ban for a couple of hours and relogin the next day and continue where i left off.
Ntm, real sellers/devs have taken off certain detected features off of their cheat menus. DrCheats is a bit slow to realize.

These guys are a joke.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2019, 08:35   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

terrible cheats terrible spoofer
Old 07/16/2019, 21:49   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

trash hack with trash spoofer keep scamming dog

Tags
apex, dr-cheats, eac, hwid, spoofer