Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎 CxLoader 💎 🔫 PERFECT AIMBOT 🔫 UNDETECTED ✅ **SILENT AIM**

Discussion on 💎 CxLoader 💎 🔫 PERFECT AIMBOT 🔫 UNDETECTED ✅ **SILENT AIM** within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/10/2019, 11:47   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch to the moon and back! I have gotten multiple 1-day codes and decided to get a month key. The silent aim is awesome and is one of my favorite features of all the many. Player/Item ESP is super useful and helpful. They are fast at delivering keys and fast at support. The menu is customizable color, font etc.. All options are toggleable.
10/10 Overall the best.
Old 07/11/2019, 22:30   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The best cheat I've ever used. Menu 100% configurable in all functions, perfect aimbot, ESP / GLOW great, perfect Silent Aim

Vouch +++
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2019, 13:07   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

decided to try the 1 day trial and got banned in less than 24 hours...take care everyone
Old 07/12/2019, 21:45   #79

elite*gold: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob_TM View Post
decided to try the 1 day trial and got banned in less than 24 hours...take care everyone
We take notes on all our customers. For trial keys we also record usernames on EPVP. I can confirm you did not receive a key based on our records. Please don't make accusations in our thread unless you have purchased or are a real customer.
Old 07/12/2019, 22:30   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camxxcore View Post
We take notes on all our customers. For trial keys we also record usernames on EPVP. I can confirm you did not receive a key based on our records. Please don't make accusations in our thread unless you have purchased or are a real customer.
do you really wanna go down that route? i can post screenshots of invoice and of discord conversation, not to mention all the ban report in your own server and the fact that yourself made an announcement on discord saying it was detected as of today.
Also i did not get a free trial or anything i just bought the 1 day key.
Just admit that you got detected and move on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: talked to him on discord, it was an honest mistake he didnt want to be shady or anything like that, he admitted of the error which resulted in the ban and offered me either 2 days or full refund ( i choose the latter ) all good.
Old 07/12/2019, 22:39   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob_TM View Post
do you really wanna go down that route? i can post screenshots of invoice and of discord conversation, not to mention all the ban report in your own server and the fact that yourself made an announcement on discord saying it was detected as of today.
Also i did not get a free trial or anything i just bought the 1 day key.
Just admit that you got detected and move on.
We were immediately aware of the issue, all was resolved in 5 hours or less. Anyone can join our server to see the status of cheat, we are not dishonest. Every active user was automatically compensated for the down time. You said you had a trial and I misread it, assuming you had used a free trial. Message me directly on discord to get full compensation.
Old 07/12/2019, 23:13   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We were immediately aware of the issue, all was resolved in 5 hours or less. Anyone can join our server to see the status of cheat, we are not dishonest. Every active user was automatically compensated for the down time. You said you had a trial and I misread it, assuming you had used a free trial. Message me directly on discord to get full compensation.
Talked to him on discord and just wanted to clarify few things:

Cheat worked well but there was an error in which resulted in a ban from the game. He offered me 2 days trial or full refund ( i choose the latter ) he also said error got fixed and everything is working correctly now, feel free to check his discord.
Old 07/13/2019, 00:18   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So there was a banwave today? ��
Old 07/13/2019, 01:41   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
So there was a banwave today? ��
There was a window of time where people might have been affected due to a glitch/ mishap after a server- side change. We reverted the update as quickly as we discovered the issue. We are now enforcing a much longer QA period before making such changes. The cheat is safe and back online.
Old 07/13/2019, 03:23   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still doing free trial keys or thoughts to open them any time soon ?
Old 07/14/2019, 00:18   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmenotme View Post
Still doing free trial keys or thoughts to open them any time soon ?
Free trials are available as always. Just join discord and ask a staff member to set it up
Old 07/14/2019, 00:29   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Free trials are available as always. Just join discord and ask a staff member to set it up
Yeah dude good luck with that, ive joined your server made a ticket 4 hours ago with a question about the spoofer no reply i left the server, you really looking for new customers.
Old 07/14/2019, 06:58   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ['Brand__' View Post
Yeah dude good luck with that, ive joined your server made a ticket 4 hours ago with a question about the spoofer no reply i left the server, you really looking for new customers.
Sorry you had that experience. I already spoke directly to the staff. Not sure why no one helped you but it won't happen again. Generally my staff are very responsive so I assume it just got overlooked.
Old 07/14/2019, 07:20   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I asked for the trial already too, no one did answer once. Did ask 2 times.
Old 07/14/2019, 07:23   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
I asked for the trial already too, no one did answer once. Did ask 2 times.
username? who did you ask?