Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎 CxLoader 💎 🔫 PERFECT AIMBOT 🔫 UNDETECTED ✅ **SILENT AIM**

Discussion on 💎 CxLoader 💎 🔫 PERFECT AIMBOT 🔫 UNDETECTED ✅ **SILENT AIM** within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/07/2019, 06:48   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Answering the real question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiao View Post
4 acc banned from detection =) do not use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymad View Post
i bought hack 2 before the update after 3h i got banned twice talked to camxxcore he was very nice guy tried to help and said the hack is being updated when he said the hack is fixed now and if i wanted a full refun he is ready for it , i decided to try the hack for a third time and got banned
after the updated he informed that the hack is updated and tested by 4 people so i bought it and got banned after 4hours
the hack is really nice but security is 0

Alright so let me start by saying:

If you use any cheat for any game you must know that you will get banned.

There is no 100% life time running cheat even the expensive ones and also keep in mind that i’ve been using cheats for every single game you would think of ... Pubg,CsGo, Rust, Apex , COD etc...

Also i was a reseller for some cheats until i stopped because there is a lot of kids who wants to chargeback after using thier time and winning a case vs buyer is so low percentage in paypal rules. I was ( A Reseller, Dev and Tester) and at some point i figured out that being banned because the cheat got detected is something normal.

Alright and now let me talk about this cheat that i found by accident and i’m so freaking happy about it.

I will be so honest and start by saying that i’ve never seen a really helpful apex cheat developer like xvdz ...

He was so patient with me even though i tried to piss him just to check if he will be nice in the future if i kept using this cheat... he helped me from A - Z even though it’s all written and it’s easy to setup the cheat but as i said i just wanted to check him just to make sure he will stay nice and i was amazed how nice he was ...

Very active members around and u can ask whatever u like in discord and they will help you nicely and politely...

We play together and have a lot of fun using the cheat...

So basically (Friendly Community and that’s rare to find in most of the cheats discords community)

IF
the cheat got detected and that’s something uncommon the time comp and refund is so fair and more... at some points we get more free time added as a gift.

Also it dosen’t take them weeks to fix the cheat detection like most of the cheats around.

Alright and now it’s time to rate it from my experience as a user and i hate to rate using numbers because that at some points gets unfair so i will use words.

Esp: I was so confused at first because it had a lot of options like really a lot... from themes to colors to everything you need to call it a real ESP and as i mentioned before the mods, users and also the admin are ready to help at anytime if one wasn’t here u simply ask on support channel on discord for anything and u will find everyone is there to help . Back to the ESP it’s simply satisfying to use everything is clear and u customize as u like. Stream Proof: Yes (Despite it being internal).

Aimbot And Silent Aim: You want to Rage. You can do that in one click. U want to play peacefully and just get some help using it u can also do that with one click. You feel that you need to help ur team before they die (One Click) so as simple as that everything is there and easy to use with few steps u can win with 10+ kills i won a match yesterday with 20 kills and did i get banned ... Nop.

Now i was worried about this point below...But thanks god i wasn’t disappointed.

Stability: Gonna cut it short by saying i was running 3 other games beside it and the cheat was running smothly the games are (2 running Ragnarok online, League of legends , Spotify and world of warcraft) i was so happy about the results no crash , no delay or anything it’s just that stable cheat you ever dreamt of :P

I’ve been using CX for Apex now for more than 2 weeks now and i really feel i’m sticking to it

I hope this will be helpful for you guys to understand everything in this cheat and will kick the kids that saying shit about it because i really don’t like writing that much but they made me mad and sad lol.

P.S If anyone have any question or a proof of anything feel free to tell me and i will be glad to help.

His Majesty Theo#1003 [Discord]
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2019, 07:53   #62

elite*gold: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymad View Post
i bought hack 2 before the update after 3h i got banned twice talked to camxxcore he was very nice guy tried to help and said the hack is being updated when he said the hack is fixed now and if i wanted a full refun he is ready for it , i decided to try the hack for a third time and got banned
after the updated he informed that the hack is updated and tested by 4 people so i bought it and got banned after 4hours
the hack is really nice but security is 0
We wanted to help you but you wouldn't let us. I personally offered you free time after the cheat was secured (we fully resolved the detection in a matter of hours) but you still continued to be demanding and rude to me. It was clear you weren't being honest or had other software on your PC causing bans, but we were still willing to help you find the root of it. Instead you went and filed a chargeback on paypal. Now you have posted here as some attempt to slander our name or damage our reputation. Fortunatley, we have a strong community of happy clients that are more than willing to vouch for Cx and the security that our software offers. Your claims about our security are really just reckless and unfair. We actually encourage reverse engineering (when authorized) and have a bounty program for anyone that wishes to take a crack at our security.

Just some context for those to see how rude and stubborn you were while speaking on discord-

Thanks and don't come again...
Old 06/07/2019, 09:08   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So I came across this earlier and decided to take a chance on it. Bought the 1 day key just to test. I'm very impressed with the cheat so far. It took me a bit to set it up as a driver had to be deleted but I got it working and wow. Pretty good selection of features. I'm currently trying to tweak settings to my liking but the options at your disposal gives it 9/10. The only thing I wish it had, and I may be overlooking it, but being able to save the settings so I'm not adjusting every time I boot the game up. Also the support I received was great. Best I have ever seen in the hacking community. This definitely made happy as my last provider quit due to whatever reason. Now I just need a good FN cheat and I'll be golden. Lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2019, 18:07   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bought it again today and for those of you who think it's detected it's not i have been playing already for 2-3days no ban so if you're being banned you're either RAGE hacking or used another previous cheat that was detected.

Anyone who wants to hear a legit customer side of how nice this hack is just DM me for my discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2019, 21:08   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Apex Mod

This Cheat works perfectly

Aimbot 10/10

ESP 10/10

Detection 10/10

Often new updates with new functions, very nice cheat, best i ever used.
Old 06/11/2019, 15:57   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used this cheat for making video for it.
First of all, he is so kind, you'll never regret about your money.

Aimbot 10/10, Silent Aim works perfect, with low fov, no one can understand.
ESP 9/10, It could be better but it's perfect.

And i've never banned. I used 2-3 months ago, still no ban on my main.

And i hope he forgive me <3
I am suggesting this cheat.
Old 06/19/2019, 13:34   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot 10/10
ESP 10/10
Detection 10/10
Support 10/10

The best apex cheat out there. Love the prompt support, and quality control of new update release. Just cx its a hack some people may think, it is ok to have a crappy loader or bugs occasionally. cx loader has no loader issues, no injection issues, no lag, and is stream able. smooth aim works flawlessly. reasonable price for the quality of the product. I am sold!
Old 06/21/2019, 02:06   #68

Updated and UD on latest patch
Old 07/03/2019, 18:24   #69

Had some problems with my EPVP account which is now sorted. Nice to be back. We are open for sales, fully updated and UD for season 2

Just an example of our aimbot in action, with the recently added instant- hit feature.

Old 07/05/2019, 21:20   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works flawless with default settings

just dont mess arround with settings if you have no clue (like me)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2019, 07:43   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1 hour trial still available? And how much detections it had?
Old 07/08/2019, 12:56   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
In depth review of my experience with a 24 hour key.

First off, I just want to say the owner, Cam, is probably the absolute greatest owner/coder I have ever talked to in my whole 9 years of cheating experiences. I've been around a little bit longer than when the forums "Gordonsys" (has since long been terminated) was created around the Combat Arms hacking scene. Many owners/coders come with huge ego's who won't try to come to a resolution when you say there is a "bug" in their cheat and they would rather ban you or insult you. In the case of Cam, he talked to me personally to help me figure out settings to make my experience the best possible. I am not saying however, that he has the time to do this with all of his customers, so dont expect it, but that's already going above and beyond other providers who would rather refer you to a mod.

Getting into the cheat. At first, the settings were a little bit awkward to me. I had trouble setting up the aimbot. I still feel that there is no cheat with a Perfectsilent aim like csgo. I grouped up with another subscriber of this cheat, we got into an intense 5 team + gun fight, he goes down, spectates me with 4 others. And with silent aim activated, and a low fov, this was what he saw:

Even though the silent aimbot isnt Perfectsilent, it is still completely amazing. I get so many hits, that apex's hit detection will completely lose its mind and wont count the damage, but will make the noise.

The aimbot itself is also great. It includes a smoothing slider, with a very wide scale of numbers for you to mess around with to best fit your needs. This is also the case with the fov slider in case you want to rage or try to play "legit." It seems that the higher of a smoothing you go, the more your mouse is able to move when you are locked on so you are able to miss and it wont look like you are fully locking onto the target to spectators.
The only downside to the aimbot is that if you have "visibility check" on, and they are behind a wallable structure such as a gate or window, it wont lock on because it counts the objects as solid. However, this is seen with most cheats out there that I have used. Nothing new. Not even sure if it is fixable.

ESP is good. Love the glow option, its a very nice added feature that you can even adjust how much glow you want to see so it isnt overly blinding. Very nice customization options for changing the colors of anything the esp has to offer. including changing the menu colors. One thing I would add however is adding a team number esp so you can tell what person is part of which team because there are some times points in time where i see people near each other however they are not part of the same team, so instead of easily 3rd partying for easy kills, I would occasionally run.

Radar is fantastic. Completely accurate. Another recommendation, completely similar to my esp recommendation, is to change the dots on the radar to team-specific colors instead of them all being red dots.

Obviously none of my recommendations mean the cheat is horrible, they are simply recommendations that I presume would help and really add to the cheat.

Overall, I rate this cheat a 9/10.
Given the fact that I was under the impression that this was a Perfectsilent aimbot and could be compared to a csgo-esque Psilent, takes 1 point away. Again, this doesn't mean that the silent aimbot is bad. In fact, the aimbot itself offers a lot more customization than other cheats out there. This is just not what I, PERSONALLY, expected when talking about Perfectsilent.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2019, 11:06   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ 1 hour trial still available? And how much detections it had?
Old 07/09/2019, 20:08   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 Vouch

i bought one day and this cheat Amazing!

SilentAim 10/10
ESP 8/10
Detection 10/10
Old 07/10/2019, 03:35   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch! Bought multiple day keys. Everything works great. Fast customer service and response. Thanks