Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

-removed-

Discussion on -removed- within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

View Poll Results: Apex Legends?
Yes 107 85.60%
Maybe 22 17.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04/23/2019, 13:26   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
First time cheating, tried Dexaim and Dawn on my main account and still not banned (Apex Legends turn me on tilt, too many cheetos)

I have bought 2 daily keys of Dexaim and 1 daily key of Dawn

So, Dexaim works well but you need to hold ALT to lock the target because the menu doesnt works and if you want to set the aimkey on M1 or M2 you need a macro software (an additional risk)
You can't bind a key on M1 or M2 with the Logitech software, but you can on M3, M4, M5 so I used M3 to aimlock and shoot...
The ESP is very good and I prefer the "glow" one than the corner box on the Dawn version.
But, the Dawn version is more customisable an you can see everything on the map, the weapons, armor filter by tier etc... The ESP is customisable as well and you have a radar, you can set the aimspeed, the ESP range, change the gap of the FoV circle. I recommend you to lock the body because it's more accurate.

The Dawn version is just nuts.

The support is very good DiNGLE respond you fast as possible.

I don't have any experiences with other cheats but these are good enough for me, I think it's a good one !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2019, 15:55   #47

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Nelson View Post
First time cheating, tried Dexaim and Dawn on my main account and still not banned (Apex Legends turn me on tilt, too many cheetos)

I have bought 2 daily keys of Dexaim and 1 daily key of Dawn

So, Dexaim works well but you need to hold ALT to lock the target because the menu doesnt works and if you want to set the aimkey on M1 or M2 you need a macro software (an additional risk)
You can't bind a key on M1 or M2 with the Logitech software, but you can on M3, M4, M5 so I used M3 to aimlock and shoot...
The ESP is very good and I prefer the "glow" one than the corner box on the Dawn version.
But, the Dawn version is more customisable an you can see everything on the map, the weapons, armor filter by tier etc... The ESP is customisable as well and you have a radar, you can set the aimspeed, the ESP range, change the gap of the FoV circle. I recommend you to lock the body because it's more accurate.

The Dawn version is just nuts.

The support is very good DiNGLE respond you fast as possible.

I don't have any experiences with other cheats but these are good enough for me, I think it's a good one !
Hey man, I appreciate you taking the time to review our products. Thanks a lot. 😊
Old 04/23/2019, 17:12   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 161
I PM you in discord
Old 04/25/2019, 09:59   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This here is really good one. Aimbot is hella good only 1problem with that, sometimes it flicks to a further person while aiming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 22:18   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledben View Post
This here is really good one. Aimbot is hella good only 1problem with that, sometimes it flicks to a further person while aiming.
Uncheck Aim-Closest-Enemy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2019, 10:31   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't buy its a scam! I bought the 1day key it didn't work. tried to contact them but no support or anything its a waste of money. this the key they give me:a00ca95efab5fc0a421aaf1cc05736a4 add to that the loader has virus!!
Old 05/01/2019, 23:15   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohalinas View Post
Don't buy its a scam! I bought the 1day key it didn't work. tried to contact them but no support or anything its a waste of money. this the key they give me:a00ca95efab5fc0a421aaf1cc05736a4 add to that the loader has virus!!
This reply is just a disaster lmao
Old 05/02/2019, 15:17   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scam or legit?
Old 05/02/2019, 17:39   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I try 24h and the Aimbot it **** in the The Dawn version without menu
Old 05/02/2019, 18:26   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jons1232 View Post
scam or legit?
I honestly don't know how to respond to this, so here's a video of my girl Martha showing you how you pack a ******' suitcase:

Quote:
Originally Posted by x21x21 View Post
I try 24h and the Aimbot it **** in the The Dawn version without menu
So you used DEXAIM? Sounds like you didn't configure it correctly or you weren't used to it? I dunno what to tell you, man. I have no problems getting 20+ a game.
Old 05/03/2019, 00:36   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EAC updated May 2

Officially announced that the EAC has been updated again May 2
Is this cheat still usable ? and undetected ?
Old 05/03/2019, 04:41   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How small can you set the FOV on the aimbot?

I tend to be a closet cheater, I hate having a aimbot that just flicks to the head to the person next person. Can it be set to 1-2 fov?
Old 05/03/2019, 05:35   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoWRXSTI View Post
Officially announced that the EAC has been updated again May 2
Is this cheat still usable ? and undetected ?
Yes and yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
How small can you set the FOV on the aimbot?

I tend to be a closet cheater, I hate having a aimbot that just flicks to the head to the person next person. Can it be set to 1-2 fov?
Try our DAWN cheat, you can adjust the settings on it to appear very legit.
Old 05/03/2019, 05:35   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
Yes and yes

Try our DAWN cheat, you can adjust the settings on it to appear very legit.
Alright sweet. I'll give it a go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2019, 20:56   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Had bought 2 times 1 24 trial, and the aimbot works fine and the esp for enemies and items works fine.

The ones who said that is a scam its obviusly the cheat devs making marketing.

You need to play smart enough to dont be manual banned. thats all.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, apex legends, cheat, esp, hack