Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

-removed-

Discussion on -removed- within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

View Poll Results: Apex Legends?
Yes 107 85.60%
Maybe 22 17.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2019, 11:13   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixavox View Post
+vouch
+Verified
NOT SCAM !!
i already tried using Dex aim(only ESP) for 1 day and it works like a charm, no lag or jitter
Fast respond by enD for troubleshooting&setting up and very polite
one more thing DexAim ESP works on Windows 10-1803 (cracked)&(original) Just dont forget to disable the secure boot on BIOS
Last thing DexAim is cheap.
Its not all about that its about that he bought a reseller version for 200 bucks with a different name and all that and selling it as a high quality PRIVAT program when HQapex is hated a lot
Thats basically scamming people 2 times

This thread can even get closed when there is enough evidence because multi threads arent allowed

But as long ingame menu isnt shown we cannot say anything
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 10:19   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to bind the aimkey on MOUSE1, it's impossible in logitech as I know... and AHK is bannable. Any solutions ?
Old 04/16/2019, 12:24   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch
+Verified
here we go again, this my second review for DexAim (esp+aimbot). yep it works normally no lag or jitter. for now its better to use stable mod pagedown for chest,pageup fo headshot, alt to aimbot active (cant be change on stable mod)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 19:02   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why does it say Error cant connect everytime I run the loader?
Old 04/16/2019, 23:04   #35

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Nelson View Post
Is there a way to bind the aimkey on MOUSE1, it's impossible in logitech as I know... and AHK is bannable. Any solutions ?
Any remapping software should work - not sure why Logitech won't. Shoot me a DM on Discord?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixavox View Post
+vouch
+Verified
here we go again, this my second review for DexAim (esp+aimbot). yep it works normally no lag or jitter. for now its better to use stable mod pagedown for chest,pageup fo headshot, alt to aimbot active (cant be change on stable mod)
Appreciate you taking the time to review, man. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alberndc View Post
Why does it say Error cant connect everytime I run the loader?
Got you sorted out through Discord I believe. Have fun!
Old 04/16/2019, 23:35   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 243
It's says you can buy this via paypal? but where lol?
Old 04/16/2019, 23:40   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepterr View Post
It's says you can buy this via paypal? but where lol?
Hey,
Just click on the thread to be directed to our website where you can add our products to your cart and checkout like any other store. We accept PayPal, Stripe and most crypto (with discounts). Shoot me a PM here or reach out to me on Discord if you're having any issues. Appreciate ya.
Old 04/17/2019, 14:30   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey Dingle Sir,

in the last 24 Hr I cant seem to use your Dawn Cheetos.
The server keep downed.
Can I Switch to Dexaim Cheetos?
I wouldn't mind the price difference, Cheers!
Old 04/19/2019, 11:43   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

detected and it doesnt inject
Old 04/19/2019, 12:25   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by altctrl08 View Post
Dexaim or Dawn ?
Old 04/19/2019, 14:09   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by altctrl08 View Post
Nope and nope. Did you reach out to us for support before you replied? Because none of the cheats we sell are detected.
Old 04/19/2019, 16:51   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For how long it's been undetected?
Old 04/19/2019, 17:10   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailz View Post
For how long it's been undetected?
DEXAIM: Over a month now
DEXESP: Never
DAWN: Never
Old 04/21/2019, 19:11   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 243
Here is my review for this one.

I tested "1-day License (ESP)" for $3.49. The ESP worked very well, but the menu I tried to open it after the instructions I got on my email but didn't work, still don't know why.

Then "1-day License (DEXAIM)" for $6.99. I bought this two times to double check if it works fine etc. Still, the menu didn't work. And the "AIM" part was very weird it says I must hold "ALT" to use "AIM" and I did so, it worked sometimes and other times didn't even aim. So I went on discord and informed this guy about the issue, seriously he didn't even give me any solution. He said it's pain in the *** to get this menu work and atm its buggy, also said my discord overlay is not set up right, and the AIM part he said if "ESP GLOW" is working in stable then you should be able to aim.

However the price on these is very high, "1-week License (DEXAIM)
for just $39.99" and "1-month License (DEXAIM)" for $59.99. It's madness, the worst part about this is you can't buy this via PayPal if anything over $30 must be purchased with crypto. I asked him if I can get 1 month for $39.99 he said no, the prices I have are firm. What if other people don't use crypto?

Will I recommend this to others?

Yes and No. Use this on your own risk.
Old 04/21/2019, 19:33   #45

Quote:
Here is my review for this one.

I tested "1-day License (ESP)" for $3.49. The ESP worked very well, but the menu I tried to open it after the instructions I got on my email but didn't work, still don't know why.
Howdy, this is just an ESP only cheat, there is no menu. I believe you may have gotten this confused with one of our other cheats.

Quote:
Then "1-day License (DEXAIM)" for $6.99. I bought this two times to double check if it works fine etc. Still, the menu didn't work. And the "AIM" part was very weird it says I must hold "ALT" to use "AIM" and I did so, it worked sometimes and other times didn't even aim. So I went on discord and informed this guy about the issue, seriously he didn't even give me any solution. He said it's pain in the ass to get this menu work and atm its buggy, also said my discord overlay is not set up right, and the AIM part he said if "ESP GLOW" is working in stable then you should be able to aim.
The stable version of DEXAIM works great. Our menu version isn't finished yet and is in beta. I remember you reaching out for help, but in all honesty, you stopped replying and didn't follow up with me to confirm if you had it resolved or not. I'm available to help you, you just need to ask.

Quote:
However the price on these is very high, "1-week License (DEXAIM)
for just $39.99" and "1-month License (DEXAIM)" for $59.99. It's madness, the worst part about this is you can't buy this via PayPal if anything over $30 must be purchased with crypto. I asked him if I can get 1 month for $39.99 he said no, the prices I have are firm. What if other people don't use crypto?

Will I recommend this to others?

Yes and No. Use this on your own risk.
Lastly, these are very competitive prices for this cheat and aren't over market. I only take crypto on larger purchases to protect myself from charge backs. If this doesn't work for you, sorry.
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, apex legends, cheat, esp, hack