Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥Apex Big Boss 🔥Aimbot🔥ESP🔥Speed Hack🔥4usd/day ✅ Streamable bypass OBS

Discussion on 🔥Apex Big Boss 🔥Aimbot🔥ESP🔥Speed Hack🔥4usd/day ✅ Streamable bypass OBS within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/24/2019, 02:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkUrself View Post
anyway i could set hotkey for tai chi and fly kick? pretty fun features
in update 0323 version, could set hotkeys for it before launch game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2019, 02:15   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thanks, will try that.
Old 03/24/2019, 04:07   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

be carful guys its WOG or GOW to many names there cheat is always detected and there is no compensation for it don't but from the . very bad admins very bad

Quote:
thanks, will try that.
don't bad admins its now they keep changing there name all the time
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2019, 04:35   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just bought it, what do i do with the rar file?
Old 03/24/2019, 05:29   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do you provide hwid spoofer? try to avoid hwid ban, did too much speed hack LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josija View Post
be carful guys its WOG or GOW to many names there cheat is always detected and there is no compensation for it don't but from the . very bad admins very bad

don't bad admins its now they keep changing there name all the time
this is not WOG or GOW as far as i know, not even the same dev team. could confirm it s not detected so far, been using it for over 3 days already, still not banned even speed hack every game, avg kill like 15-20 ppl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeeyes11 View Post
I just bought it, what do i do with the rar file?
it was in his discord download channel bro,
Old 03/24/2019, 05:42   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
do you provide hwid spoofer? try to avoid hwid ban, did too much speed hack LOL

this is not WOG or GOW as far as i know, not even the same dev team. could confirm it s not detected so far, been using it for over 3 days already, still not banned even speed hack every game, avg kill like 15-20 ppl.

it was in his discord download channel bro,
trust me it is .
they are just changing names one of the admins is "solution "
Old 03/24/2019, 07:21   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
no, the discord owner said himself already this is not same team as GOW since GOW is fuck up.

this big boss is from another dev team. i confirmed it is not detected.
Solution is good why you sounds like you hate him

I dont hate ppl but when I pay money I would like to get support as well .

-----when ppl as him questions on support channel his always don't ask again I will ban u read the announcement .

-----when ppl as why is the cheat still offline after a week ,we have keys , his like when the cheat is ready we'll announce don't ask if u ask we'll ban you .

---- when they reliced a new cheat the ppl who already bout the key for the old cheat ask for changing key his like this is new cheat u but new key the old key won't wok we won't change it for you . stop complain or the ban hammer will come .

===== this shows me a person who never had a real responsibility ( bully ) . this is not how your treat your customers IF you have one obviously.

Quote:
no, the discord owner said himself already this is not same team as GOW since GOW is fuck up.

AND you tell me this guy is not GOW ?
what is this then ?
thanks for admitting bow is a fuck up btw

Old 03/24/2019, 07:31   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josija View Post
I dont hate ppl but when I pay money I would like to get support as well .

-----when ppl as him questions on support channel his always don't ask again I will ban u read the announcement .

-----when ppl as why is the cheat still offline after a week ,we have keys , his like when the cheat is ready we'll announce don't ask if u ask we'll ban you .

---- when they reliced a new cheat the ppl who already bout the key for the old cheat ask for changing key his like this is new cheat u but new key the old key won't wok we won't change it for you . stop complain or the ban hammer will come .

===== this shows me a person who never had a real responsibility ( bully ) . this is not how your treat your customers IF you have one obviously.
i didn't know that though. but the owner of the discord was good, he swapped my 2 shining keys to Big Boss one after shining gets detected. guess he s just Opera with different team which he cant really swap keys for free.

but doesnt matter. this big boss gets me addicted, so much fun playing with it
Old 03/24/2019, 07:47   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lightbulb

Quote:

Quote:
i didn't know that though. but the owner of the discord was good, he swapped my 2 shining keys to Big Boss one after shining gets detected. guess he s just Opera with different team which he cant really swap keys for free.

but doesnt matter. this big boss gets me addicted, so much fun playing with it
I had 4 GOW keys 20 $ and then they change to WOG they told u can't use the same key I said ok bout 2 keys the next day got detected .

after 2 days they say shining is out bout new key got detected and then bigboss is so all the keys I bought I couldn't use because they changing the fucking name .
now its fucking big boss ..
after u buy keys in 2 days its something else this is not right at least they have to change the key.

anyway thanks for admitting they doing opera

Btw we arrived from this is not Gow to
Ooh yeah it’s gow but I like there new cheat . Lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2019, 09:17   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice update. very powerful cheat. keep it up!
Old 03/24/2019, 21:38   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AioBattleRoayle View Post
Nice update. very powerful cheat. keep it up!
Aio = gow cheat

lol this ppl never give up lol
Old 03/27/2019, 04:52   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up LOVE THE HACK!

Thank you so much for helping me there was a problem and him and his team helped for over an hour to fix the problem with me 10/10 best apex hack out there if you are looking for an apex hack this one is by far the best
Old 04/01/2019, 13:50   #28

updated 0401:
still undetected 1st April.
Old 05/08/2020, 22:12   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can't registre on their website (it wont send an Email)

this Apex Big Boss seems so sketchy (the support is awful to say it) and it has allmost just been detected (still undetected 1st April.) a month ago!