Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap PRIVATE APEX AIMBOT,ESP!! (UNDETECTED!) JustAnotherHacker

Discussion on Cheap PRIVATE APEX AIMBOT,ESP!! (UNDETECTED!) JustAnotherHacker within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Arrow Cheap PRIVATE APEX AIMBOT,ESP!! (UNDETECTED!) JustAnotherHacker

Removed
Attached Images
File Type: png 6.1.PNG (87.8 KB, 22 views)

Old 03/16/2019, 20:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAH Silvio View Post
I'm a certified Re-seller for Apex Global, Aimbot and ESP.
And whats that certification like? lol

Also note that only one seller per cheat --> so ur topic will get closed and removed anyways..

How long has it been undetected tho?

Old 03/16/2019, 20:28   #3

One seller per cheat?? How does that make sense... Developers don't like to deal with customers, its like a Manufacturer selling directly to a consumer. Makes no sense, and i am certified.

And why would my post get removed, maybe if if weren't for Toxic kids like you then no one would have a problem.

Also, ive updated the post, we are updating it right now
Old 03/16/2019, 20:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAH Silvio View Post

And why would my post get removed, maybe if if weren't for Toxic kids like you then no one would have a problem.

Also, ive updated the post, we are updating it right now
Sorry didn't mean to offend you, just kindly making sure you read the trade rules right, or to clarify what your selling. Because Unfair already is represented here at epvp. And when 5 people sell the same cheat, you have total chaos and spam here. That's the sense by this rule also (what i think)

On english here:

Quote:
You may only have one unclosed thread per offer. Similar offers or services (e.g. buying and selling elite*gold) are considered the same offer. However, opening multiple threads for related but different offers (e.g. selling Aion gold and WoW gold) is fine.
Rule 3 still applies when you let another user sell your goods (also known as reselling).

Old 03/16/2019, 20:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Sorry didn't mean to offend you, just kindly making sure you read the trade rules right, or to clarify what your selling. Because Unfair already is represented here at epvp. And when 5 people sell the same cheat, you have total chaos and spam here. That's the sense by this rule also (what i think)

On english here:

Rule 3 still applies when you let another user sell your goods (also known as reselling).
Ahh i do understand, and im sorry i came at you like that my friend, i read it in an angry way in my head. *****.

but, i hope thats not a problem. I will not spam, if mods have an issue that would suck but i will respect the rules. :/
Old 03/16/2019, 20:59   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
unfair got detected a lot anyway
Old 03/16/2019, 21:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by meankidd View Post
unfair got detected a lot anyway
yeah, but we update constantly. Its been fairly stable, we are also working on a Rust hack.

And its been up for 3 days now.
Old 03/16/2019, 22:24   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
(〃⌒∇⌒)人(⌒∇⌒〃)

elite*gold: 8500
Received Thanks: 21,014
Like Kradau said, only one reseller per cheat.
Sorry about that.

#closed

Closed Thread

« LVL 60 ACCOUNT - WELL ROUNDED BADGE + 10K LEGEND TOKENS | Apex Legends Cheat »