Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PrimeHacks [Best Aimbot][Rage/Legit][5$1D][UD]

Discussion on PrimeHacks [Best Aimbot][Rage/Legit][5$1D][UD] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/30/2019, 18:27   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Any1 can say me best settings ?
thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2019, 20:08   #77 Trade Status: Verified(?)

34 kill rage, How I play every single game, still not banned, two weeks going strong baby.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2019, 09:05   #78

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Th€_Anim€L View Post
Any1 can say me best settings ?
thx
In the settings share channel in the discord if you scroll up you will fine many rage/legit configs that will push you in the right way
Old 04/01/2019, 12:18   #79 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aimbot: Good
ESP: Very Good
Security: BEST.

UD i use 3 times not ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2019, 12:50   #80 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aimbot: 10/8 need humanizer but its okey with legit setting
ESP: 10/10 i love this esp i saw a shields
Security: 10/10. 24hrs test and after 3 day not banned!

Best Regs : Pakito
Old 04/01/2019, 12:57   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A simple but great cheat!

The cheat offers a great price for performance and security! I have been enjoying this cheat daily for the past week.
I have the ESP package and have nothing but great things to say about it.

The ESP is a glow esp which is exactly what I'd need. It is a modern and simple design. You may change the ESP colors yourself, but the default config is great as it is.

The Discord community is great and the devs are very responsive!

The Aimbot is a bone Aimbot and is very customizable, I have yet to actually play with the Aimbot but I have heard nothing but good things about it!

You get what you pay for and I'd highly recommend this cheat out of the bunch!
change on of the comments
Old 04/01/2019, 12:59   #82 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aimbot: 10/8 need humanizer but its okey with legit/rage setting
ESP: 10/10 i love this but i think need weapon and etc esp
Security: 10/10. 24hrs test and after 5 day not banned! in main account
Old 04/01/2019, 13:08   #83 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aimbot, with the right setting was amazing, 10/10.

ESP : Set on armor ( not the rainbow cancer xD ) and then he does the job. 10/10

Community : The discord is great, people are talking about the legit and raging settings in a good atmosphere.

I recommend! I will come back

EDIT : Got banned in this banwave.
Old 04/01/2019, 14:24   #84 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Aimbot is really good, you can change the accuracy as you like to make it legit. But honestly it does not matter if you are legit or not because I did not get banned since 2 days and I was speedhacking, aimbotting nonstop.

Always 10 spectators were watching me and EA can not still do **** because the Hack has a really good security.

10/10 recommended
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 19:18   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got banned from this hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2019, 03:04   #86 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Update!

Updated Review, 1 month later. 4-6-2019

So, it's been almost a month since I've been using this hack, and in between, I have been a tester for other hacks, but Prime hacks, just takes the cake for it all baby. You just can't go wrong, it's simple, it's buttery, smooth, and ready to be served on a silver platter. The aim bot never misses a single shot, it's reliable! Something I could never say for any other product BUT Prime hacks, it's wonderful. Now, last Monday, Prime hacks did get their first ever detection, but come on, it's a hack, it's inevitably going to get detected, and it was their first.This unfortunate event did make me wander to other products out there, but had me running back for more as soon as they updated it, it's just so addicting to use. Now, I know there security now is fully restored, which is satisfying, which I'm back making this update for. Everything looks fine and better then ever.

- Aimbot = 10/10
- ESP = 10/10
- Menu = 10/10
- Other = 10/10

Now lets start with the aim. The aim with Prime hacks is reliable, it doesn't miss a shot, it's prediction is always on target, it's always quick and snappy when it comes to the high intense combat scenarios depending on your config. Now what I mean by that is, you get a config, no not a in-game menu, but a config, that's more secure, an anonymous and less irritating. You go into a small notepad to edit values. From anywhere to bone position, to tick rate, to smoothing. Now this all depends on YOUR preference and gaming style, LEGIT, SEMI LEGIT, SEMI RAGE or just blatant RAGE, or even in-between. Like any other, you're limited by your own creativity when it comes to Prime. It's completely user-friendly. The entire menu, esp, aim-bot is fully optimized to where you don't lose a single frame or get an increase in mem/cpu usage, it's completely organic, the many things that I like about this product. If I had to rate this hack from all the experiences I've had with other products, I'd rate this one #1 without any hesitation. So my final results come to this:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 00:27   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
Learn to use your own template
Old 04/14/2019, 10:54   #88

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit101 View Post
Learn to use your own template
Ive got it from someone idc
Old 04/17/2019, 17:37   #89 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just a small update on my experience, and wanted to post for the guys bc they’ve been nothing but open to the community here and on their discord. I took a break from prime after the first (and only thus far) wave a little over two weeks ago. Have to admit I had forgotten how great this tool is. Came back yesterday and first three games, three wins and my first 20 kill badge ever (don’t laugh, I cringe when raging xD). That said, it looked as legit as one can look melting squad after squad, w a smooth setting that strays ever so slightly from the lock as you move around it w your natural aim movements. On top of all this it’s minimalistic (which I prefer), w cham colors representing armor, health, or **** rainbow colors if you want.

Simple to use, and as legit or raging as you want to customize it to. Literally,

1. Start console exe as admin
2. Run origin/apex, press enter in console
3. Profit
Old 04/25/2019, 01:00   #90 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just an honest review from me =Hazard11=
ESP-10/10
Simply because i don't really need all of these clutter mess esp.. Keep it simple guys
Aimbot Godly 10/10
The customization is purely how you would like it to be..

Tags
apex legends aimbot, apex legends hack, apex legends speedhack, apex legends wallhack