Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PrimeHacks [Best Aimbot][Rage/Legit][5$1D][UD]

Discussion on PrimeHacks [Best Aimbot][Rage/Legit][5$1D][UD] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/23/2019, 16:39   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Smile My HONEST review.

I'm currently a week in, using Prime Hacks. There isn't a word, out there, that can describe how MUCH, I love this cheat, absolutely, sensational! In my opinion, I think this is the best apex hack on the market. The community, I can assure you, is more of a family, then just an organization Do you need help? they're there. You need people to socialize with? They're there. The community itself is a whole, it's not even about the product, the trust is through the roof, as a consumer, I'll buy this 10x again. Gameplay is 100% great, I don't even need to talk about the features, it's not dull, or cliche' like these other products offering limited exploits, with, only aimbot and wall hacks, no motion or liquidity with changing the config. With this, you have a variety of choices, it's as if you're at a BUFFET, eat anything you want. You have automatic bone aiming, hotkey choices, enemy armor displayer, smoothness, tickrate and you can even choose the bone, which you want to aim at, from the scalp to the ******* toes, and even the *****. There is no menu in game, which makes this so much more adaptable because you have a file, you can edit, that's safer and easier to style how you want, more convenient, reliable and safer. Fullscreen is also an option, and you lose no frames. Literally, I can show you better then I can tell you. There are no limits to what you can achieve with prime hacks, raging and legitness, is evermore a selection with this one. Don't wait, man, you're only delaying the inevitable, save some time, and money, and join prime hacks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2019, 19:52   #47 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Hello there!

Aimbot: 9/10
Pretty nais! It mostly hits, even in longe range and while sprinting. Pred is obv best! Why not 10 tho? Well sometimes in close range the Bot goes insanomode. Dunni if its just me.
Also it aims at targets through walls, what can be pretty obv sometimes xd

ESP 8/10
Does the job. It would be nice if u could tell by te color if the target is visible or not. Like red visible/orange not. maybe a marker above their heads? dunno
But in general its working very fine

I can tell u guys. Get this ****. Its good,its cheap and UD ( for now). Get it Today :^)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2019, 22:01   #48

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primäre Asystolie View Post

"Well sometimes in close range the Bot goes insanomode. Dunni if its just me.
Also it aims at targets through walls, what can be pretty obv sometimes xd"
Turn your smooth a little bit higher and that is gone.
And I hope we can add Vischeck/Hitscan for the Aimbot in the future
Old 03/24/2019, 23:41   #49 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primäre Asystolie View Post
Hello there!

Aimbot: 9/10
Pretty nais! It mostly hits, even in longe range and while sprinting. Pred is obv best! Why not 10 tho? Well sometimes in close range the Bot goes insanomode. Dunni if its just me.
Also it aims at targets through walls, what can be pretty obv sometimes xd
My smoothing is on 5 so and it works just fine for me, even in close range battles
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2019, 18:50   #50 Trade Status: Verified(?)

AIM 10 -10

ESP 10 - 10

SPEED 10 - 10

Not one single ban, no detected, you can use in rage mode, or normal mode that other players can't detect you very easy. Its the perfect cheat for Apex Legends.

And help from mod/admin's is like in second and they are online at least 12...17 hours daily.

Im proud to be a member of this huge leaque, and anytime join us in game. Respect from Kalibra. Peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2019, 18:57   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

best one i've used so far

if you're searching for a bot for apex this is the one
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2019, 19:01   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lets be honest
This hack is the best
I’ve tried many hacks for a diff games
And from my side this hack is the best
1- smiple to use
2- prefect aimbot
3- security
4-zero ban

I just want to say thanks you so much prime hacks
And you should try your work in diff games with same team for sure ^^

Best luck from:
Trick
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2019, 19:05   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the aimbot is amazing, one of the best for sure, what i like about this hack is that you can customize the aimbot (smooth and tickrate) to your liking. ESP is ok, would definitely buy again
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2019, 20:03   #54 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Talking Apex Revi

Features

ESP

The ESP is very well made here, it has customisation options such as showing the armour, health or even just random rainbow colours to highlight enemies not much more i can say here but it works effectively with what it is purposed for.

AIMBOT

The Aimbot is also pretty high quality as well, comes with smoothing and even a tick rate for when you want to look more legit, or just the normal full on aimlock that will win you almost every fight, Also includes bone selection which is a great addition especially if you don't want to have crazy headshot numbers.

Security/Support

From the multiple providers i have tried this has the best security around not a single one of my accounts have been banned using these guys. In addition to that the support is great, all my questions i had were answered relatively quickly and with good responses as well!

Conclusion

All in all the features, the price, the staff and the community were very good i had no issues installing and using any of the features and would most definitely purchase again
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2019, 21:03   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 392
it's a good cheat lots of customizability. Would recommend if you wanna play legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2019, 21:53   #56 Trade Status: Verified(?)

just the best

I have used a variety of different cheetos on apex and I can say that PrimeHacks has been the best experience I have had by far. The cheat itself is ******* amazing and has an aimbot that will hit everything with the right settings. The esp is easy-to-use and looks great. The support is what really stands out for me. I have had many problems due to me being HWID banned from other things I have used. Dakos and jamie helped me along the way and made sure everything was working great. Amazing and quick support, best cheat on the market hands down.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2019, 02:21   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing 10/10 at first it looked a little scary but once I got it set up and figured out it was flawless! Recommend to anyone!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2019, 03:22   #58 Trade Status: Verified(?)

UD since release +REP
great AIMBOT
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2019, 07:21   #59 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing cheat, can't recommend enough. Aimbot is flawless, as is ESP. I didn't have bitcoin so I bought with Paypal with no issues. Completely undetected so far (even with speed exploit and rage aim bot I have not been banned). If only I'd found this cheat earlier before I got banned from using a garbage one.

Also forgot to mention Dakos is the best support in history, crazy how active he is and always ready to help you if you need it!
Old 03/27/2019, 02:03   #60 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Got a day pass just to try it out, and it has been great so far.

ESP: Simple but works wonderful. Color shows what armour they have and you can customize what color as well.

Aimbot: Buttery smooth with so much ways to customizing it. Turn up your smoothness if you dont want to get called out on it or have it go crazy in close fights.

No ban yet which is leagues better than the shittier ones I've used and seen.

Only gripe was it was kinda difficult on changing the configs to my liking, but the mods there especially Dakos is super helpful and responsive!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex legends aimbot, apex legends hack, apex legends speedhack, apex legends wallhack