Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PrimeHacks [Best Aimbot][Rage/Legit][5$1D][UD]

Discussion on PrimeHacks [Best Aimbot][Rage/Legit][5$1D][UD] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/16/2019, 16:52   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can vouch for this hack. It was introduce to me last night and was given a free trial. Instructions were simple to understand and I was able to make it work without any problems. It is an external cheat so security is better. ESP on enemies is chams which is my favorite and changes colors too depending on armor being used. Aimbot is very good and one of the best I have used. And the lastest feature is the speedhack, yes it works but you have to test it out first on the champion selection screen if it will kick you out of server which happens everytime you wanna use this feature. Everything is great and I will highly recommend to people using other cheap hacks that are easily detected to give this a go. I even bought one day after my free trial expired coz I was having a blast and will buy more soon.

Overall, its a 9/10 due to no visibilty check, no item ESP but its something you can do without and the speedhack which sometimes get you out of sync but its something that is expected atm and may get fix in time.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 17:44   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have tried this hack as well just yesterday and today.
This is one of the best rage hacking aimbot i have ever tried. It literally hits everyone even tho flying or taking the balloon.
The ESP works as they do and offer. It is key-based auth so you do not have to wait long time after the payment is done. Fair price for the quality of the cheat. I'll recommend this to people who are actually interested in external and best security.

Only thing that i hope they are working on is item ESP, streamable to OBS and vis.check(Impossible with external i guess).
Otherwise it work as they should. They also offer PayPal which is great for people who does not want to deal with BTC.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 22:23   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [-Dakos-] View Post
Join our discord server and you will find a selly link for autobuy
Bought 1d key working perfectly will buy again
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 05:20   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I am using it for couple days! It is best cheat.

Here is my smooth setting:

Set to 4. And your aimbot will slide like ice.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 06:17   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just started using it today and I have to say its by the best cheat ived used. The aimbot is phenomenal. With the right settings the aim is buttery smooth!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2019, 00:42   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSenatore View Post
Just started using it today and I have to say its by the best cheat ived used. The aimbot is phenomenal. With the right settings the aim is buttery smooth!!
Hello friend can u share your settings?
Old 03/18/2019, 18:18   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the cheat yesterday and omg, this is 100x better than other cheats on the market that i've used.
Aimbot: 11/10, it hits everything in it's path - the developer has made some amazing prediction. and tons of customization for all different playstyles.
ESP: 8/10, simple chams but has a nice feature where you can choose the style - red for enemies, armour type and team color.
Exploits: 10/10, Speed hack is amazing! Can just fly around the map killing every one. Someone posted a 3:33 game in the discord which is actually insane lol

Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about buying an apex cheat!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2019, 18:33   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought the 1day key yesterday and it's definitely worth the price, the aimbot is the best in the market if you want to rage. The esp and the speed hack is ok, they're a little bit unstable but the cheat is still new.

If you want a really good aimbot with good prediction, tracking, and almost instant hit this cheat is the best one for it out there.

The configs are also easily editable, being able to adjust your config in game on the fly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2019, 00:38   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Let's see here, Dakos asked me to comment on the cheat, I've been using it for a couple days now and I have had my hands on 3 other apex cheats in the past.

The quality of the cheat is really good, the features are better than the other providers out there. I haven't been banned even though I have been raging all over the place with the speedhack they offer.

TLDR: If you're considering purchasing an Apex Legends service, you should go with this one.

Note: I don't give a **** about these guys, this is just an honest review.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2019, 00:40   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought a 1 day yesterday and today, how can you beat 5$? Aimbot is 100% accurate on rage settings, you can knock people midair or riding up balloons no problem. The #1 thing about this is the security, no overlays or unnecessary addons. Fully customizable keys for everything also the mods and admins in the discord respond instantly and will work with you and make sure its working. Thanks guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2019, 14:24   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Honestly, don't even doubt that this is the right Cheeto to purchase.
Aimbot: 10/10
ESP: 8/10
Security: 10/10

Account survived 1 week and still going using this what u waiting for?

Have fun, see you legends
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2019, 15:47   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yo this is the real deal

Aimbot - 10/10 pretty close to one of the best iv ever used. Can trick shot/do insane ****/etc basically.

ESP - 7/10 needs work but very good non the less.

speed hack - buggy but does work.

overall - very satisfied and will probably stick with this vendor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2019, 18:02   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

:pogchamp:

For an individual like me, who's a huge newbie at using cheats, I found that PrimeHacks was very convenient, and easy to use. This is my second paid apex hack that I've used in my entire life, and lets just say, this one was way out of its league. The main thing that caught my eye with this hack, was the aimbot, 10/10 The fact you can toggle/switch between different areas to shoot, makes it way more advanced, and especially for a cheap price. In behalf of all the newbies out there, like me, this ones worth it. One complaint is that I just wish I had came across this sooner!

edit: Shout out to @, Freaky fast customer support, better then jimmy johns!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2019, 22:28   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still got trial?
Old 03/19/2019, 22:43   #30

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by fa4ng View Post
Still got trial?
1d subs but no trials

Tags
apex legends aimbot, apex legends hack, apex legends speedhack, apex legends wallhack

« Selling my 2 accounts | Apex Lifeline Main with Heirloom »