Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heirloom Set for Wraith / Kunai knife [ PC ]

Discussion on Heirloom Set for Wraith / Kunai knife [ PC ] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1172/0/0
Heirloom Set for Wraith / Kunai knife [ PC ]

The Thread is Down!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🔴 [PC] Heirloom Set on Wraith / Kunai knife🔴
10/01/2020 - Apex Legends Trading - 77 Replies
https://i.gyazo.com/6e9771879333f43fcfc26a01e99568 46.png Hello. I have for sale accounts with heirloom set on wraith ( Kunai knife, pose, quip] Never used any software Full access: You can change all details to yours. To get more details about accounts add me to discord Cheapest account with low lvl starts at 35 EUR High lvl account with skins - starts at 65 eur
[Selling] Heirloom Set on Wraith (Kunai knife) +5 legendaries 48 LVL
03/19/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, selling my account with heirloom set on kunai and 5 additional legendaries. Lots of epics, etc... selling with original email and secret answer. Price 80 € (negotiable) If u need more info - feel free to add me on discord: bennett#3708 Skype: Jassie.jackson
[Selling] Heirloom Set on Wraith (Kunai knife)
03/02/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Price 70 € (negotiable) If u need more info - feel free to add me on discord: bennett#3708 Skype: Jassie.jackson
[Selling] Heirloom Set on Wraith (Kunai knife)
03/01/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Heirloom set (Kunai on Wraith) Fresh account, I played couple games on it with the knife. K/D ~5 If u need more info - feel free to add me on discord: bennett#3708 skype: Jassie.jackson