Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Unban

Discussion on HWID Unban within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID Unban

Selling method to unban HWID bans on Apex Legends.

25 eur is the current selling price.
Old 03/01/2019, 17:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Apex doesn't ban HWID currently so this would be a waste of money. Please do research before asking for money for something you know nothing about.
Old 03/01/2019, 18:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherPK View Post
Apex doesn't ban HWID currently so this would be a waste of money. Please do research before asking for money for something you know nothing about.
true - but UC is still discussing if they HWID ban or not

there are a few ppl claiming they got hwid banned - made new accounts and got banned again - they now claim you have to replace the HDD to get unbanned (?)

only EAC knows for sure
Old 03/01/2019, 18:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0opY View Post
true - but UC is still discussing if they HWID ban or not

there are a few ppl claiming they got hwid banned - made new accounts and got banned again - they now claim you have to replace the HDD to get unbanned (?)

only EAC knows for sure
For those people thats a MAC Address ban not a HWID ban. Apex does not HWID ban atm
Old 03/01/2019, 19:31   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZethTheGOD View Post
For those people thats a MAC Address ban not a HWID ban. Apex does not HWID ban atm
Yeah I was was one of those people, logged into a second account after being banned and the next morning it was gone. I just used a HWID cleaner but maybe it was just the changing of the MAC that fixed it.
Old 03/04/2019, 17:32   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Yeah I was was one of those people, logged into a second account after being banned and the next morning it was gone. I just used a HWID cleaner but maybe it was just the changing of the MAC that fixed it.
You guys sure about this? I got banned a few times and tried changing my MAC, but still getting insta-banned without using anything. Can anyone pm me if you have any potential solutions?