Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kernelcheats.to - APEX CHEAT [AIMBOT⭐ESP⭐STREAMPROOF] [LIMITED SLOTS]

Discussion on kernelcheats.to - APEX CHEAT [AIMBOT⭐ESP⭐STREAMPROOF] [LIMITED SLOTS] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/16/2019, 13:02   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Warum wurde ich gespert?
Name: Azrail27

Habe für 1 Monat gekauft. Auf nachfrage warum und das mich das ca. 1 Woche gekostet hat wurde ich schlicht und weg gesperrt. Ich kann das was ich gekauft habe nicht nutzen.

Bitte um erklärung.
Old 03/16/2019, 15:55   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrail2727 View Post
Warum wurde ich gespert?
Name: Azrail27

Habe für 1 Monat gekauft. Auf nachfrage warum und das mich das ca. 1 Woche gekostet hat wurde ich schlicht und weg gesperrt. Ich kann das was ich gekauft habe nicht nutzen.

Bitte um erklärung.
Wir haben dich weder gebannt noch gesperrt oder sonstiges dein Account ist nach wie vor aktiv:

Wenn du ein neus Passwort oder ähnliches brauchst melde dich doch im Forum bei einem Admin oder erstell ein Supportticket.

Regards,
KC
Old 03/16/2019, 17:17   #48 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Hello, I've been using this cheat for a month or so and here's my honest feedback for customers also for the developer for further improvements

Aimbot 9/10:
The aimbot is great on the close and medium range. Could be a bit better on high range targets but it hits most of the time with any weapon definitely can be improved

Prediction 10/10: got nothing to say just perfect

Optimization: the cheat is smooth af no FPS drops or any lags not even a single blue screen like most of the other cheat providers

ESP 10/10:
Overall, the ESP is very good. Has some options to play with. It's detailed and does the job definitely as expected

Support 10/10:
Any question gets answered within 1-2 hours. There is a lot of instructions and guides to read I've had like hours of chat with the lead team and they r friendly & helpful

Detection: best thing is they don't allow any random members in they're very picky picking their customers and checking their background to keep the community most friendly and safe as possible 0 Detection and doubt there will be any as it says on title limited slots
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 18:38   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im using the cheat since 2 days no without problems. ESP and aimbot works great and hit the enemies easily. Support is awesome and the price is cheap.

Good job
Old 03/17/2019, 16:30   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought it and it works great. Got the cheat within minutes after paying.

Smooth aimbot and esp. Perfect 10/10.
Old 03/18/2019, 09:21   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernelCheats View Post
Wir haben dich weder gebannt noch gesperrt oder sonstiges dein Account ist nach wie vor aktiv:

Wenn du ein neus Passwort oder ähnliches brauchst melde dich doch im Forum bei einem Admin oder erstell ein Supportticket.

Regards,
KC
Hallo,

danke erst einmal für die Antwort. Ich konnte mich nachdem ich meinen Unmut dargestellt hatte nicht mehr einloggen. Das ist bis dato immer noch so. Ich habe meine Zugangsdaten im Browser gespeichert. Ich logge mich nicht jedesmal mit Benutzernamen und Passwort ein.

Dass das unmittelbar nach meinem Beitrag passiert ist, ist bedenkenswert.

Wie gesagt, ich kann mich nicht einloggen, geschweige den den Cheat benutzen.

Wäre nett, wenn sich das so schnell wie möglich klären lässt.

LG
Old 03/18/2019, 13:11   #52 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,016
Overall easy to use and fully working, still not my Favorite Game but good enough to cheat in it
Old 03/19/2019, 20:38   #53

Cheat is online & undetected after recent apex update.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2019, 15:01   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Actually best cheat i tried. So far for 75€ absolutely worth it.

Menu : 10 / 10
Clean and easy to use

Visuals : 10 / 10
Nice and clean. No framedrops.

Aimbot : 9 / 10
Hitting good at close and mid range.

Currently the best cheat. Didnt get a single ban and they had no downtime until now. Updates are done fast after game update.
Old 03/22/2019, 17:23   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best legit cheat and it's really safe. It's still undetected since release !
Old 03/26/2019, 20:11   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Short review:

Injector, Menu and Settings: (6/10)
Once you follow their instructions and reinstall some drivers it should work just fine, biggest downsides are that settings are not saved between session and the increments for the individual settings are a bit too far apart for my taste

ESP: (7/10)
The ESP is pretty usable, is kept small and rarely clutters the screen. It does only display HP and not the shield level but works pretty well other than that

Aimbot: (8.5/10)
All the people who complain about it just dont know how to use it. As long as you keep the settings reasonable, use an aimkey that is not LMouse and know what you are doing you will wreck your enemies and even look pretty legit.

Support: (10/10)
Very fast replies, very nice people, not much more to say
Old 03/28/2019, 13:50   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch for this cheat, been using it for around 2 weeks now everyday. no bans experienced, the aimbot can either be super strong or super legit, depending on how u customize it. ESP is good and theres a minimal amount of bugs.

Recommend this cheat.
Old 03/28/2019, 18:12   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
I purchased this aimbot/visual on March 1st, one day after this thread was posted. I purchased a one month subscription and I have been using it pretty much everyday since then and I have yet to receive a ban even after the Season 1 update. With my 1 month coming to an end on April 1st I have to say I am very satisfied with this aimbot/esp and I will definitely will be renewing again.

Usability and Compatibility: 9/10
This fits my standards for looking "legit" I mainly use this to have a very soft aim assist with esp on, so it would be like playing COD on consoles with controller aim assist. I have yet to be called out/banned even with people spectating me after death. On the other side, if you wish to "rage" and throw caution out the window and go ham there are options to do so... but I highly recommend you don't as you would get banned through reports/spectate.

Security: 10/10
I am still not banned after 1 month (27 days) of continual use/injections. I use legit settings (very minimal aim assist) so I don't risk being reported even after being spectated as my aim is very fluid with legit settings (No snapping/locking on/crosshair adjustments etc.) Admin(s) are also cautious and make sure to disable the hack before an expected patch/update.

Support: 10/10
Excellent support/communication from staff. It may be a bit difficult with people in different timezones to get quick responses, but staff always responds and is willing to accommodate in terms of fixing your issue/problems setting the aimbot up.

Aimbot: 9/10 (LEGIT SETTINGS)
For the aimbot I use very legit settings with minimal aim assist and my crosshairs never snap, never moves un-naturally due to over-correction, never locking on an individual etc. so to look legit, this aimbot definitely gets the job done.

ESP: 9/10
I am someone who really does not care how "intricate" and "sophisticated" an ESP should look in a hack, as long as it shows me where the enemy is, the distance they are at and the injection not being detected... that is all I really need. This ESP provides that for me.

Final Thoughts and Overall rating:9/10

Like I said previously multiple times... I use these aimbots/esp with legit settings, so my rating/review is based upon someone who use legit settings. I am very minimalistic in terms of features in aimbots/esp... as long as it can make my aim look legitimate and show me my enemies I am satisfied. Also I value injection security more than the aimbot/esp itself, so far they have proven to remain undetected this entire month... nothing is for certain though as anything can happen but I remain optimistic.

-Obito1122
Old 03/28/2019, 19:00   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

great cheat if you prioritize safety while still being able to destroy people, so far I haven't encountered any bugs (2 weeks so far) the staff communicates well with the customers and overall great experience.
Old 03/28/2019, 19:40   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Question: does the lifetime purchase is only for apex or for every other games you will hack?
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, apex, cheat, hack, undetected