Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kernelcheats.to - APEX CHEAT [AIMBOT⭐ESP⭐STREAMPROOF] [LIMITED SLOTS]

Discussion on kernelcheats.to - APEX CHEAT [AIMBOT⭐ESP⭐STREAMPROOF] [LIMITED SLOTS] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/27/2019, 22:45   #91 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Maybe you should read the reseller post a bit more before flagging it.

It is 50euro when purchased with BTC, but if you pay with other methods such as PayPal, you have to go through a reseller and using a reseller will make the hack 25%+ more expensive for the fee.

The hack is definitely worth it though. Still like one of three hacks that have not been detected since release. It may not have as much features as certain hacks (as of right now), but the security and undetected status since release speak for itself. Been using it since February without a single ban with it yet.

Good luck.
Old 05/28/2019, 14:03   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks kernelcheat.to and epvp

The cheat is amazing im lvl 25 300 kills and its so easy to win

You are the apex Champion
Thx for this
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2019, 18:15   #93 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I only buy from the reseller from Discord. The only 100euro thing I see posted recently is the R6 cheat that was recently released. Now if you are talking about a post way back then on the Discord, then it was 100euro, but not anymore.

Not sure what is going on with your situation then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2019, 14:53   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
To be honest, I was sketchy spending so much money on a cheat. (I never did it before). But this is so much worth it, you really get what you spend every single penny for. From the ESP to the aimbot, to the setup and safety. This is user-friendly and really I will almost guarantee you that this will not get your account banned, as long as you don't rage with it.
Price 9/10
Cheat 10/10
Community 10/10
Developer 10/10

Worth it? 12/10. Thank you so much guys, for providing these kinds of cheats to us, we appreciate all your hard work and time consuming that it takes to run this and keep it up! I will happily continue to keep supporting you guys by buying the cheat.
Old 05/29/2019, 21:51   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice cheat 5/5 beste
Old 05/30/2019, 15:29   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

undetectable ?
Old 05/30/2019, 16:08   #97 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juninhoteimoso View Post
undetectable ?
Undetected since release. Still one of the very few hacks that have been undetected since release.
Old 06/01/2019, 10:06   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Think I can say what I want regarding price because it's my opinion. Doesn't mean it's anyone else's and as long as potential buyer's are aware of the reseller markup then okay. Mods here are great but have their favorites and pick and choose who they moderate. Let's not act like it's fair for all.

I'm a current subscriber and this thing is so fucken op its worth what one values their acc and heightened experience. That said, this is the best hands down.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2019, 19:15   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

50 euro with bitcoin and 70 euro with paypal.

please make paypal 50 euro!
Old 06/03/2019, 16:31   #100 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroichi1 View Post
50 euro with bitcoin and 70 euro with paypal.

please make paypal 50 euro!
That most likely will not happen. A reseller usually will charge more because of the "convenience" fee. If you go outside of the normal paying methods provided, then this is a very common thing.

Every business might have different reseller rules and regulations, but there are some resellers that charge a higher fee since they need to also get more bitcoins to send it to the provider for payment. This is sometimes true since sometimes a provider only wants bit coin payments, so the reseller would have to go get their own bitcoins from the higher payment you paid them. It is all just a process but everyone does it differently.

TLDR: if you can't pay with the provided methods, expect to pay more.

Simple as that. I assure you though. KC is worth every penny.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 20:32   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
That most likely will not happen. A reseller usually will charge more because of the "convenience" fee. If you go outside of the normal paying methods provided, then this is a very common thing.

Every business might have different reseller rules and regulations, but there are some resellers that charge a higher fee since they need to also get more bitcoins to send it to the provider for payment. This is sometimes true since sometimes a provider only wants bit coin payments, so the reseller would have to go get their own bitcoins from the higher payment you paid them. It is all just a process but everyone does it differently.

TLDR: if you can't pay with the provided methods, expect to pay more.

Simple as that. I assure you though. KC is worth every penny.
You are correct sir, i didnt think it through and i thank you for clarifying.
Old 06/06/2019, 20:09   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hm honest review?
paypal cost 70-80 USD,
kinda seems like a waste, plenty of BSOD issues(despite saying fixed, who really knows till you inject).
im using a working spoofer. ive tested it, which means hours on end i can spend on an account not cheating without receiving a ban.
i use spoofer and then if injection goes right and i dont get a BSO(*******)D, menu pops up, use arrow keys for navigation, and seems to be everytime i use this thing inbetween (timed, i timed this ****) 24min-45min i get a ban. now let me say, ill turn off the cheat. ill even do a restart just to make sure, startup spoofer then change everything, launch apex and what happens? no ban and timer is going past 2 hours. Once again, this time i use the cheat(spoofer on again), barely hitting 30min and bam! get hit with the ban hammer by EA. Just as an extra, ill have cheat loaded and disable all of its options, lol i still get a ban.
however, the aimbot is very strong. nothing is perfect so it deserves a 9/10.
the menu just had to be right over the map and i cant move it which is alittle irritating.
esp ...idk 10/10 cause it works and its not pure garbage like other providers. Like as in atleast i can see the **** box/corners.
Support? dont know.. no rating.
thats all for now.
Old 06/07/2019, 05:22   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSilky:3 View Post
hm honest review?
paypal cost 70-80 USD,
kinda seems like a waste, plenty of BSOD issues(despite saying fixed, who really knows till you inject).
im using a working spoofer. ive tested it, which means hours on end i can spend on an account not cheating without receiving a ban.
i use spoofer and then if injection goes right and i dont get a BSO(*******)D, menu pops up, use arrow keys for navigation, and seems to be everytime i use this thing inbetween (timed, i timed this ****) 24min-45min i get a ban. now let me say, ill turn off the cheat. ill even do a restart just to make sure, startup spoofer then change everything, launch apex and what happens? no ban and timer is going past 2 hours. Once again, this time i use the cheat(spoofer on again), barely hitting 30min and bam! get hit with the ban hammer by EA. Just as an extra, ill have cheat loaded and disable all of its options, lol i still get a ban.
however, the aimbot is very strong. nothing is perfect so it deserves a 9/10.
the menu just had to be right over the map and i cant move it which is alittle irritating.
esp ...idk 10/10 cause it works and its not pure garbage like other providers. Like as in atleast i can see the **** box/corners.
Support? dont know.. no rating.
thats all for now.
First of all thanks for the feedback!
BSOD issue got finally fixed (check the forums).
Regarding the bans, you are currently the only one getting banned and on top of that using a spoofer.
It is very likely that your spoofer is detected or does not properly spoof.

Have a nice day!
Old 06/07/2019, 16:13   #104 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I think your spoofer is most likely banned. I have been using KC since February and have not been banned once with it yet. The cheat is currently still undetected and undetected since release at that. There is such a small amount of providers that can boast that they have been undetected since release. KC is one of them, and they just recently updated for the new patch and added in some more features to the cheat.

-There is now a neck option added to the aimbot selections.
-There is now an ignore downed enemies. A lot of people were asking for this one, but you were able to get around it if you knew how to use your aimbot properly. Now you can ignore the downed bodies completely now.
-The draw radius now currently works. At first, when you ticked it on in the past, you did not see the FOV drawn, but now you do with this option. It shows up as a square.
-Added more aimbot keys. I think the new added keys were shift, capslock and V.
-They added shield ESP so now you can see both shield and life now. Do note, this is shown as text, and not energy bars.
-Updated and fixed a ton of the BSOD issues people were having for Windows 1903 and just in general.

The hack itself just feels even stronger than normal, and especially the aimbot. If you still haven't given this hack a try or still feel skeptical, I wouldn't. Even without a ton of features compared to some other cheats out there, the security alone for this hack should be enough reason to give it a go.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2019, 19:33   #105

Cheat is fully updated and compatible with WIN10 1903.

New features:
  • Aimbot FOV
  • Aimbot bone Neck
  • Shield ESP
  • Ignore knocked
  • More aimbot keys
  • Cheat optimiziation
Still undetected since release (02.2019)

Giveaway:
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, apex, cheat, hack, undetected