Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


kernelcheats.to - APEX CHEAT [AIMBOT⭐ESP⭐STREAMPROOF] [LIMITED SLOTS]

Discussion on kernelcheats.to - APEX CHEAT [AIMBOT⭐ESP⭐STREAMPROOF] [LIMITED SLOTS] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 07/02/2019, 17:38   #136 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 7
all here are fuking noobs who Need to buy cheat for be better haha idiots
fatjon14 is offline  
Old 07/02/2019, 21:13   #137 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjon14 View Post
all here are fuking noobs who Need to buy cheat for be better haha idiots
Says the guy that needs them for csgo
Snipersuck is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/04/2019, 10:16   #138 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 6
Does it have Item ESP? Does it have visibility check? (I mean it aims throught a wall or it does not?) And the last question, does it require Windowed mode?
Mceg11 is offline  
Old 07/05/2019, 00:32   #139 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mceg11 View Post
Does it have Item ESP? Does it have visibility check? (I mean it aims throught a wall or it does not?) And the last question, does it require Windowed mode?
No. No. And borderless fullscreen.
Snipersuck is offline  
Old 07/05/2019, 13:39   #140 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 3
Purchased recently and only got to use once, still waiting on a HWID reset, due to an issue between the cheat and blacksector's spoofer (5 users are having the same issue, not sure which is causing the issue just yet, as we've not heard from the coder/staff regarding it just yet).

Glad this is the most secure, but having a bit of buyer's remorse at the moment. Hopefully the issues I'm experiencing are fixed, I am looking forward to it!

Apparently since S2 started there are issues with consistency in the aimbot, I've not had a chance to really test it just yet (only got to use it for 2 games before the HWID issue). ESP is really nice (not the public glow that most cheats are using).

Will update review once I get a chance to use it properly.

EDIT:
Now up to 24 hours without any news from Coder/Admin regarding HWID resets, aimbot issues, or ESP issues, or any communication. Hoping they are still going to support this product at this point. There's around 9 users now, all with the exact same problem, so starting to become apparent that it's a KC issue and not a spoofer issue.

The admin team was able to fix my HWID issues this morning, which is awesome, and they are working on fixing the other issues season 2 caused. Excited to see KC return to its former glory.
omegatheory is offline  
Old 07/06/2019, 04:20   #141 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegatheory View Post
Purchased recently and only got to use once, still waiting on a HWID reset, due to an issue between the cheat and blacksector's spoofer (5 users are having the same issue, not sure which is causing the issue just yet, as we've not heard from the coder/staff regarding it just yet).

Glad this is the most secure, but having a bit of buyer's remorse at the moment. Hopefully the issues I'm experiencing are fixed, I am looking forward to it!

Apparently since S2 started there are issues with consistency in the aimbot, I've not had a chance to really test it just yet (only got to use it for 2 games before the HWID issue). ESP is really nice (not the public glow that most cheats are using).

Will update review once I get a chance to use it properly.

EDIT:
Now up to 24 hours without any news from Coder/Admin regarding HWID resets, aimbot issues, or ESP issues, or any communication. Hoping they are still going to support this product at this point. There's around 9 users now, all with the exact same problem, so starting to become apparent that it's a KC issue and not a spoofer issue.
they will get to it, its just their support is garbage. the lack of communication really throws you off, as a customer that is especially buying a product for 50+ bucks. Enjoyable aimbot before S2 came around.
LoveSilky:3 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2019, 04:33   #142 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSilky:3 View Post
they will get to it, its just their support is garbage. the lack of communication really throws you off, as a customer that is especially buying a product for 50+ bucks. Enjoyable aimbot before S2 came around.
Yea, I'm not trying to be salty, just having some buyer's remorse right now. Been looking forward to getting KC for 2 months (had issues w/ my coinbase acct), finally get it and it's like the worst timing ever. >.<
omegatheory is offline  
Old 07/06/2019, 12:58   #143 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Here's my review after about a week:
Esp works great (only players, no items)

Aimbot bearly works tho 4/10

List of issues:
- overall aiming ability isn't much better than an okay player. Prediction is pretty bad as well.
- doesn't aim at all at times (might be certain legends)
- aimbot doesn't ignore knocked players regardless of what the option is set to

Even if they fix the last 2, the aimbot isn't very strong at all even on rage settings with 0 smooth
Rainbowmann is offline  
Old 07/07/2019, 17:48   #144 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,926
Received Thanks: 1,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmann View Post
Here's my review after about a week:
Esp works great (only players, no items)

Aimbot bearly works tho 4/10

List of issues:
- overall aiming ability isn't much better than an okay player. Prediction is pretty bad as well.
- doesn't aim at all at times (might be certain legends)
- aimbot doesn't ignore knocked players regardless of what the option is set to

Even if they fix the last 2, the aimbot isn't very strong at all even on rage settings with 0 smooth
if you're using the same aimbot as i am and you think it's not strong something wrong with your pc.
lordjaggi is offline  
Old 07/08/2019, 06:59   #145 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 3
once everything is 100%completely fixed, ill think about renewing 1 more month.
LoveSilky:3 is offline  
Old 07/08/2019, 08:03   #146 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 359
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
if you're using the same aimbot as i am and you think it's not strong something wrong with your pc.
He's probably used to the traditional aimbots that just lazer people down. KC actually feels good because it definitely looks much more legit than the other ones. Even with smoothing etc, they are typically way too snappy. KC in the hands of a good player can easily get to platinum unnoticed. But their aimbot definitely is broken close up since Season 2 started, it does not lock on at all.

Support has definitely been lacking lately and as the other user mentioned there are some users having issues with their HWID being mismatched even after reboots etc.

My honest review:

Security: 10/10 they have not had a detection
Aimbot: 7/10 (close range seems to be broken right now)
Support: 5/10 Support does eventually get to HWID tickets but there has been no open communication really on fixing aimbot or addressing HWID issues

Overall the downsides are worth it if you are worried about security though. If you are looking for a raging aimbot though this is not the cheat for you, definitely more of a legit play. But much, much easier to blend in with this one.
nomorals is offline  
Old 07/08/2019, 09:14   #147 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 6
Every user has their own build, or it's the same for everyone?
Mceg11 is offline  
Old 07/08/2019, 16:55   #148 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 51
Everyone has the same build.

Some of the aimbot issues were addressed, but I think some people are still saying there are slight problems with close range use of the aimbot. The main aimbot problems that were happening was that ignored knocked down was not working, and that Pathfinder and Bloodhound was causing the aimbot to perform weird. Those problems got fixed, but I am not sure about the close range problem.

I didn't have too much problem with using it close range, but I need to test a bit more on my end to make sure of it. I can confirm the Bloodhound/Pathfinder and the ignore knocked down issues were fixed though.

I am pretty sure something with the offsets have changed slightly which is causing some of these aimbot and just performance issues in general. A few other hacks are suffering similar problems. One of my buddies that uses 2 other cheats is having some similar problems with hitbox issues of their aimbot too.

One thing to also note about KC's aimbot is that it is leans more towards the legit side of aimbots, though it is a bit ironic to say this. The smooth setting actually feels smooth which is why even on smooth at 0%, it still feels smooth for some. Also another thing to note is that their aimbot's performance also works off of your in-game sensitivity and settings. Other aimbots do not, which is why KC's aimbot lets you control your aimbot somewhat even when it locks on. It makes it look even more legit because of it.

If you are expecting some rage lasering aimbot, then KC is definitely not built for that. It's built more towards a smooth/legit kind of gameplay with the main focus being the security, which is why it hasn't been detected since release (February). Out of all of the providers I have used so far, this is the only aimbot where I feel the smooth setting actually feels smooth. Other providers usually feel to snappy or lock on way too hard for my taste. If you have even decent aim in general, this aimbot will work wonders for you. I usually just use the ESP and that is good enough for me. The ESP and security is the main reasons why I use KC.
zabres is offline  
Old 07/09/2019, 09:21   #149 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
Everyone has the same build.

Some of the aimbot issues were addressed, but I think some people are still saying there are slight problems with close range use of the aimbot. The main aimbot problems that were happening was that ignored knocked down was not working, and that Pathfinder and Bloodhound was causing the aimbot to perform weird. Those problems got fixed, but I am not sure about the close range problem.

I didn't have too much problem with using it close range, but I need to test a bit more on my end to make sure of it. I can confirm the Bloodhound/Pathfinder and the ignore knocked down issues were fixed though.

I am pretty sure something with the offsets have changed slightly which is causing some of these aimbot and just performance issues in general. A few other hacks are suffering similar problems. One of my buddies that uses 2 other cheats is having some similar problems with hitbox issues of their aimbot too.

One thing to also note about KC's aimbot is that it is leans more towards the legit side of aimbots, though it is a bit ironic to say this. The smooth setting actually feels smooth which is why even on smooth at 0%, it still feels smooth for some. Also another thing to note is that their aimbot's performance also works off of your in-game sensitivity and settings. Other aimbots do not, which is why KC's aimbot lets you control your aimbot somewhat even when it locks on. It makes it look even more legit because of it.

If you are expecting some rage lasering aimbot, then KC is definitely not built for that. It's built more towards a smooth/legit kind of gameplay with the main focus being the security, which is why it hasn't been detected since release (February). Out of all of the providers I have used so far, this is the only aimbot where I feel the smooth setting actually feels smooth. Other providers usually feel to snappy or lock on way too hard for my taste. If you have even decent aim in general, this aimbot will work wonders for you. I usually just use the ESP and that is good enough for me. The ESP and security is the main reasons why I use KC.
That was very interesting to read, thanks. For how long do you personally use this? With spoofer or without?
Mceg11 is offline  
Old 07/09/2019, 15:49   #150 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mceg11 View Post
That was very interesting to read, thanks. For how long do you personally use this? With spoofer or without?
I used it since late February until now. I had a small period of time where I didn't subscribe anymore due to some personal issues, but I went back to using them afterwards again. Definitely happy to be using it again.

I don't use it with a spoofer. I am currently not HWID banned either.
zabres is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, apex, cheat, hack, undetected


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Paradox.GG - PUBG Cheat [Aimbot/Visuals/Miscs] [LIMITED SLOTS]
04/30/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 270 Replies
Closed sales.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.